• Published 6th Mar 2014
  • 620 Views, 6 Comments

Sorrow - dedaccount



Der Ritter, better known as the Slender man, has run out of food in the human world. Seeking a new source of innocence amongst the dimensional planes of existence he comes upon Equestria. A land ripe with innocence.

  • ...
0
 6
 620

Interlude 1

Der ritter looked at the young philly in his hands as he removed the tendril. Where it had entered her chest, an x with a circle over it marked the place where he had stabbed her. Cradling her in one arm he looked at his feet knowing what he would find. A white unopened rose had sprouted at his feet. He reached down and plucked it from the ground. He then began to head for Ponyville.

Once he was in town, now empty at the night hours, he headed for the home of Diamond Tiara. Once there he knocked on the door and gently placed the philly's body on the doorstep along with the rose. He heard shuffling inside and warped back into the forest. He knew that this would not be the last scream of children that he heard.

Once in the forest he began to walk slowly along the main path. Observing his new home. He had been watching the beings of this world for some time now. Interested with much curiosity that they were horses, or ponies as they called themselves. He was mostly suprised at the names they had, And the marks on their flanks. Indicating what they did in life. He instantly knew hew had chosen the right place for his feeding ground, even if he didn't like it.

He had selected his first victim within 3 weeks of when he came here. When the screams first started. She had a strange name yes, but she was happy enough and was oblivious to the harshness of reality. He figured that unlike most of his victims he would not let her know he was watching here. That he would let her enjoy the short remainder of her life.

She came into the forest a day before he planned on feeding. This did not bother him but it made him wonder if she did know he was watching her, and had come to find the pages. But that couldn't have been right. He had been invisible the entire time he was watching her. Hell, he had walked right into the middle of a street and nobody seemed to notice. He would have to be more careful next time. When the screams, with a new voice added, started again.