• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 2,297 Views, 8 Comments

Equestrian Techno-Wiz - Wildcard25



Science and Robotics genius Iggy Douglas through a mishap with one of his inventions finds himself transported into a magical world of ponies and magic.

  • ...
5
 8
 2,297

Party Fight

Last time, after some problems at the Gala involving Blueblood humiliating Cynthia and provoking Iggy into attacking him, Chrysalis and Jack revealed themselves to the guests taking them all by surprise. With the gala crashed, will the girls once again be able to defend the castle if not Canterlot from Chrysalis? We now continue.

The guests at the gala, the girls, the princesses, Spike, Cynthia, Gizmo, and Iggy were in shock, "Who or what is the name of Yoda is that?" Iggy asked the girls, while still feeling repulsed by the queen's appearance.

"Queen Chrysalis, the queen of changelings." Twilight explained.

"Right you are, Princess Twilight." the queen answered, mockingly.

Celestia frowned with her sister, as the princess of the sun spoke, "You have the nerve to show your face in this kingdom after what you did."

"Well I couldn't resist crashing the gala," Chrysalis chortled, "And to show my new partner one of the lands greatest of festivities," she motioned to Jack, "Princesses, meet my new partner Jack Mcallister. And Jack, meet the monarchs of Equestria, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna."

Jack smirked, "Nice to meetcha," he then looked to Chrysalis in confusion, "So do I bow to them or what?"

Chrysalis scowled, "Not to them."

"Oh." Jack said.

"Jack, did you just transform from pony back to human?" Iggy inquired.

"Uh-huh, nice isn't it?"

"But how, you don't look like you're wearing your transmorph watch." Iggy noticed.

"This isn't technology, Iggy. It's magic. Changeling magic." Jack answered.

"Changeling magic?" Fluttershy asked.

"That's right," Jack answered, as he motioned to Chrysalis, "The queen here was generous enough to juice me up with some changeling magic, allowing me to assume the form of another. And Cynthia and the rest of you fell for it!" he laughed maniacally.

"Why you!" Iggy stomped forward, but stopped and slumped a bit.

"Iggy!" Cynthia cried, as she and the girls helped him stand up straight.

"Whatever is the matter, darling?" Rarity inquired.

"I don't know, but I'm feeling a little disoriented all of a sudden." Iggy explained, feeling exhausted.

Twilight frowned at the queen, knowing she had to have done something while he was dancing with her disguised self, "What did you do to him?" she demanded.

"I simply consumed a good amount of love he holds for the girl Cynthia," she explained with a smirk, and turned to Cynthia, "You should be flattered, for Iggy's love for you is delicious. Perhaps yours is just as tasty?" her horn glowed.

"No!" Cynthia cried ,as she backed away, while the girls defended her.

Chrysalis was blocked off by Luna and Celestia, as the princess of the night spoke, "Thou shall not lay a hoof on the fair girl!"

"Oh please," the queen rebuffed her warning, "With the love I've been consuming these past few days I have more than enough magic to match the both of you!"

"We shall see!" Celestia answered, as the two sisters and queen took it into the air and battled it out using their magic.

The guests were in a panic as they were either taking cover, or being escorted out single file by the guards, "What do we do now?" Spike asked the girls.

"Ain't it obvious?" Rainbow asked, "We fight!" the girls were ready to assist the queen, only for Jack to slide in.

"Sorry girls, but first you gotta get past my entourage," he clicked his watch, and his Mecha-Jack robots burrowed up from the floor using built in drills, "Mecha-Jacks, go get them!" he ordered.

And so Jack's robots took off fighting against the girls who were fighting back, dodging the robot's attacks, or in Fluttershy's case hiding. Cynthia pulled Iggy off to the side, and used a knocked over table as cover, "Iggy, are you ok?" Cynthia asked, noticing he still looked tired.

"I'll be fine, but they need help. Gizmo!" he ordered.

"I'm on it, sir!" Gizmo answered, as he wheeled into battle and aimed his blasters at the robots before shooting them.

Jack frowned at Iggy's own robot meddling, "Ok, now it's my turn!" he concentrated his changeling magic, and took on the form of himself wearing cybernetic body armor, with blasters on the arms, and rockets in his feet, "Now this is what I'm talking about!" he pumped an arm.

"Oh dear." Gizmo gasped.

"How about some of this?" Jack called, as he used the blasters on his arms to blast at Gizmo who was wheeling around to avoid the blasts. Eventually he got shot in the wheel and fell to the floor.

"Gizmo!" Iggy cried.

"Oh no!" Fluttershy gasped.

Jack snickered as he was feeling ready to blast the robot some more, until Fluttershy dropped in, "Now hold it right there, mister!"

"Huh?" Jack asked, as he stopped in place.

"Fluttershy!" Cynthia and Iggy cried.

"Ms. Fluttershy?" Gizmo gasped.

"Who do you think you are blasting poor Gizmo like that?" Fluttershy questioned Jack, who tried aiming his blaster at her, "You ought to be ashamed of yourself."

"Get back or I'll shoot!" Jack warned her.

"You wouldn't dare shoot me!" Fluttershy challenged him, as she stomped forward making him back away.

"I-I mean it!" Jack warned her nervously.

"Why I have the right mind to have Iggy call your mother and tell her just what a bad boy you're being!" the pegasus continued to scold him.

Jack was getting so terrified of Fluttershy, he couldn't concentrate and started losing his form and became normal again, "Mecha-Jacks, save me!" he cried.

Jack's robots, hearing their master's plea ceased their attacking the girls, and went to his defense while aiming their blasters at Fluttershy who lost her stare mode mojo, "Eep!" she cried and flew away in fright.

Iggy frowned and went to Gizmo, "Giz, time to initiate attack protocol!"

"Yes, sir!" Gizmo agreed.

Iggy clicked on his watch, "Initiate!" Suddenly Gizmo's upper half detached from his wheel leg and wrapped around Iggy's back. The bottom half of the Gizmo backpack acted as a rocket, while his arms connected to Iggy's and acted as hand blasters, "Come on, girls! Let's get busy!" he ordered, as the girls once again took off and fought the robots with Iggy leading the charge.

Up above, Chrysalis looked down and saw the fight going on, while defending herself from the two sisters, "Jack was not kidding when he told me how much of a nuisance that Iggy boy is."

"Iggy had told us the same of Jack." Luna replied, as she tried blasting Chrysalis with her magic, but the changeling queen dodged.

"Just what do you hope to accomplish by dragging that boy Jack into your ranks?" Celestia inquired.

"What can I say? He amuses me," Chrysalis answered smugly, and saw Jack snuck past his robots and was on his way to capture Cynthia, "And he also has his devious moments."

Cynthia saw Jack pop out, "There you are."

"Jack, please you don't need to do this." Cynthia pleaded with him.

"Actually I do. Once I've helped Chrysalis take over this land, they'll help me take over our own world," Jack explained, "Where I will be it's Supreme Overlord, and you will be there at my side."

Cynthia frowned, "I would never join you."

"I'm not giving you a choice." Jack warned her ,as he closed in only to get tackled by Iggy, as the two rolled across the floor and wrestled.

"You keep your hands off Cynthia, you creep!" Iggy ordered as he was pinning Jack to the floor.

Jack reversed the pin, "Who're you calling a creep, creep?"

"You, creep!" Iggy answered, as he once again pinned Jack to the floor.

Jack frowned as he used his changeling magic again to give him a professional wrestlers build and knocked Iggy off him, "Instant buff!" Jack declared.

"You may have muscles due to magic, but you don't know how to use them!" Iggy shot back, as he tried blasting Jack who started crying in fright seeing not even his muscles could defend him from shots.

Jack saw a table close by, picked it up using his strength in his transformed muscular bod, and threw it at Iggy, "Catch!"

Iggy jumped away before the table could hit him, "Activate stun dart!" he fired a dart from one of the blasters that nailed Jack in his right leg.

"Ow!" he cried, before losing balance, "Hey I can't feel my leg!" he fell to the ground.

"The stun dart paralyzed your right leg, and you'll need both to stand up." Iggy noted.

Jack groaned as he called up to his partner, "Chrysalis, help!"

Chrysalis after blocking two magic blasts from the sisters, looked down at her partner seeing him on the floor looking unable to get up, "Ugh," she groaned, with a roll of her eyes. She used her magic to force the two sisters back, as she flew down and collected Jack, and levitated all the broken pieces of his robots to them, "Until next time." they vanished in green flames.

Seeing Chrysalis, Jack, and the Mecha-Jacks gone, the girls relaxed, while Gizmo detached himself from Iggy's back and back onto his wheel. The princesses touched down as Celestia spoke, "Is everypony ok?"

"We're fine Princess." Twilight assured her.

"What about you two?" Luna asked Iggy and Cynthia.

"I'm ok." Cynthia answered.

"Me too." Iggy added.

"Same here." Gizmo said.

"Oh my stars, look at this place." Rarity gasped, seeing the castle ballroom was in shambles from all the fighting."

"This is nothing we can't fix." Celestia said, as she and Luna smiled and crossed their horns as their magic activated and restored the ballroom to be as good as new.

"I love magic." Cynthia gasped.

"I do too." Iggy agreed.

Celestia looked at another guard who entered and waited for instructions, "Tell all the guests they may return."

"Yes, your highness." he galloped off.

Celestia turned to the group, "Now then, why don't we all grab a doughnut at Joe's?"

"Sounds good to me." Spike agreed.

"After all this, you know it." Iggy added.

"Same here." Pinkie put in.

"Then let's go." Applejack said, as they left the ballroom, as the guests were returning to continue to enjoy themselves while still shaken from what just happened.

At the Changeling cave, Jack was lying on a large pillow with his leg out, "My leg's gonna be like this for the rest of the night."

Chrysalis growled, "We were so close!" Jack winced, until the queen calmed down, "No matter. Tomorrow is another day."

"Right." Jack nodded in agreement, until she looked at him and continued.

"And Jack, you handled your use of changeling transformation very well. Keep that up and I may reward you even further." she smirked.

Jack smiled, "Yes, your highness." Chrysalis left him to rest for the night, but Jack wouldn't be able to rest so well as images of Stare Mode Fluttershy lingered in his memories, making him tremble.

Meanwhile at Pony Joe's Doughnut shop in Canterlot, the girls, Spike, Iggy, Cynthia, Gizmo, and the princesses were at a table having some doughnuts and cocoa, "Now this is relaxing." Iggy admitted, as he kicked back and ate a doughnut.

"The gala was fun, but this is even better." Cynthia added.

"Got that right." Rainbow put in, as she drank her cocoa.

"Still what happened back there was too close." Twilight said in worry.

"I agree, Chrysalis was once again able to sneak into the castle right under us." Celestia agreed in the same tone.

"And worse, she made it so Jack can morph like herself and her minions." Gizmo noted.

"And with morphing power like that Jack can become almost anything or anyone." Iggy feared.

"Don't worry, after all changeling magic runs on how much love they feed off. And depending on how much they both used here they'll need some kind of recharge." Twilight explained.

"Well one's thing's for sure I'm definitely going to need to fine tune my ocular visor to read through the structural signs of anypony to determine who's a pony and who's a changeling," Iggy stated before turning to Cynthia, "Cynthia, perhaps it's best if you remained back on earth until I deal with Jack."

"What? No way!" Cynthia argued.

"Cynthia, you know what happened today. And if something worse were to happen I'd never live with myself." Iggy warned her.

"Iggy, you can't do this alone. You and I are a team, and like a team we're going to get through this," Cynthia began, as she held onto his shoulders, "I'm not gonna let Jack or this Chrysalis bring you down."

Iggy rolled his eyes in amusement, "It's pointless arguing with you."

"Uh-huh." Cynthia nodded in agreement, as the girls giggled.

Iggy looked over and a jukebox in the corner, he turned to his robotic assistant, "Giz, music please." he offered him a bit.

"Right." Gizmo accepted the bit, and wheeled over to the jukebox before putting it in and selecting a song.

When the music started playing, Iggy offered his hand to Cynthia and she accepted it. The two went to the center of the shop and began dancing, with the group, Pony Joe, and whoever else was there watched them dance.

"They sure look mighty happy." Applejack noticed, as they danced.

"But of course." Rarity smiled, as she held Spike close.

"Even after all they went through tonight, they still can enjoy themselves." Twilight said, as she and her fellow princesses smiled.

Author's Note:

Happy Easter MLP fans! :yay: