• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 812 Views, 5 Comments

Chocolate Pony Sailor - DarthDusk



Pinkie is low on bits and dosen't know what to do until she reads an ad in an Enchanted Comic Book!!

  • ...
 5
 812

Chapter 2

Back in her room above the Cake’s shop Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie was searching her entire room for her piggy bank. She finally found it hidden under her bed along with a few random objects such as an accordion, big novelty sunglasses, and a toilet plunger. Pinkie shook the little porcelain pig as hard as she could and herd a small rattle. Her face erupted in a massive smile, her pink pony prayers had been answered giving the piggy one last shake only to have a single bit fall out of its slot and rolled to the middle of the floor. Pinkie’s big smile slowly became a small frown realizing how low on funds she was.

“Oh Gummy, I only have one bit left” she sadly said to her pet baby alligator who currently had his jaws clamped shut on the pink party pony’s tail “I spent all my money at the flea market now I don’t have enough to buy eyes for my party masks.”

Gummy just hung by his gums on his owner’s tail blank eyed before letting go and quickly jumped up and biting down on Pinkie Pie’s mane.

“Your right I can ask Mr. and Mrs. Cake if I can do some extra work for them” she said as her frown transformed into a big smile. Faster than speeding party supplies shot out of a cannon, she raced down the stars into the bakery and bounced up in front of her two employers.

“Hi Mr. and Mrs. Cake!! I was wondering is there any extra work I can do for you” exclaimed an extremely bouncy pink pony bouncing in front of them “I need some more bits to buy some googly eyes to make some party masks!!”

“Oh, Pinkie.” Said a surprised and Mrs. Cake “I’m sorry dear but we just finished completing the last of today’s orders and deliveries.”

“Hey! What about babysitting the twins for the rest of the day so you two can have some fun like going to the flea market and getting some cotton candy and funnel cake! That’s always super-duper fun for me!” Said Pinkie “They have strawberries, wiped cream, chocolate sauce… mmmm… chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and…”

“PINKIE!!” The Cake’s yelled loudly trying to get the extremely talkative pink pony to stop her crazy ramblings for a moment.

“Yes Mr. and Mrs. Cake.” Said Pinkie Pie which finally putting an end to her talk of desert toppings.

“We were planned to use this spare time to spend time with the twins” Mrs. Cake said calmly to the pink ball of excitement “we’re going to taking them to the playground in the park”

“Oh…” Pinkie’s smile turned into a small frown but immediately changed back “I know I’ll open up my Party Cannon Both again at the flea market and charge ponies three bits to get a party blast in the face from my cannon” Pinkie pulled out a small silver cannon with two pink wheels which had a daisy design on each wheel out of thin air.

“Pinkie Pie the Mayor and the Ponyville Police Department made it very clear that you can never do that again!! “ exclaimed a very nervous Mr. Cake holding up a folder which read Pinkamena Diane Pie's arrest record.

“Then I’ll do something else super duper fun… Iike something from inside a comic book!!” yelled a joy filled Pinkie Pie bolting up the stairs case. Cakes turned their heads towards each other each having looks of complete and total terror on their faces dreading what insane idea that pink party pony was concocting in her grapefruit shaped head.

…..

Pinkie Pie was sitting in the middle of her bedroom with her muzzle deep inside her new comic book.

“Hmmm… what I need is a harebrained scheme to get rich quick without trying” Pinkie said to herself flipping through the pages “Wait didn’t Discord say something about comic books has ads that just might help me set sail to vast treasures?!”

Pinkie turned to one page which had a number of ads advertising a number of things such as; Through Your Voice, Sea Beasts, X-Ray Goggles, and Novelty Disintegrator Ray that Really Works. She turned to the next page and fond an ad that filled up the whole entire page which read Chocolate Pony Sailor Dinghy Crew.

“Whoa! A Chocolate Pony Sailor” Pinkie Pie exclaimed clapping her hooves together in excitement.

“That’s Right Matey! I’m A Chocolate Pony Sailor!” the little picture of the Chocolate Pony Sailor on the page came to life and was talking to her!

“Eep!” Pinkie jumped in surprise from seeing the little sailor made of chocolate and dropping the book on the floor “You Can Talk?!”

“UNNH” said a muffled voice from the book which had closed when it hit the floor.

“Oopsy Daisy!“ Pinkie exclaimed quickly scooping up the book and turning it back to the Chocolate Pony Sailor ad. “Are you okay little sailor pony guy”

“I’m fine Lassie! I’m a rough and tough sailor made of chocolate!” said the little Chocolate Pony Sailor “Anyway Would you like to buy some chocolate?”

“Whatcha you want from me Chocolate Pony Sailor?!” Pinkie asked with suspicious tone.

“I want you Pinkamena Diane Pie to Join the Chocolate Pony Sailor Dinghy Crew! Sell Delicious Chocolate Pony Sailors complete with Chocolate Dinghies! “The little chocolaty sailor explained to the confused Pinkie Pie “And Reap a Bountiful Booty! All you have to do is send in your application along with one bit today and set sail on the high seas of riches!! “

I’LL DO IT!!” yelled Pinkie Pie in an explosion of confetti and streamers “I’LL BE A CHOCOLATE PONY SAILOR!!

“You won’t regret this Pinkie Pie just sigh your name bellow on the order form and mail it off to receive your starter kit” the Chocolate Pony Sailor instructed “Say Heave-Ho to bad bilge water Pinkie and lets shove off for some major booty!”

…..

“La-la-la-la” Pinkie Pie sang while skipping down to the Sugarcube Corner mailbox with her pet alligator Gummy ridding on her back. She opened the mailbox and placing the letter into it with a big smile spread across her face. “Now Gummy, all we have to do is wait for the starter kit to come in the…”

A cream colored delivery Pegasus with red hair flew down to her with a large package in his hooves.

“Uh, I have a package for a Miss Pinkamena Diane Pie” he said giving Pinkie the package before quickly taking off to make his next delivery.

“Wow! That was fast!" She quickly took the package inside Sugarcube Corner and went up stares to her room. “I can’t believe it’s already here! "Pinkie Pie sat of the floor in the middle of her room with the large package right in front of her hooves which read “Chocolate Pony Sailor Dinghy Crew Starter Kit: Set Sail to Riches”, “ To: Pinkie Pie”

The shreds of cardboard, paper, and broken packing peanuts fluttered through the air onto the floor of the room like a gentle winter snowfall as Pinkie ripped the package to shreds like a timberwolf tearing into the flesh of its prey or like herself when she eating jelly filled donuts.

“Whoa, a sailor uniform and a little hat!” pinkie said wearing possibly the biggest smile she’s ever had. She looked back into what was left of her package to see little Chocolate Pony Sailors wrapped in golden foil as well as whole Chocolate Dinghies! “Hmmm… I probably shouldn’t but maybe just one wouldn’t hurt.” She picked up one of the little Chocolate Pony Sailors and removed its foil. However, just as she was about to take a bite a little voice in the back of her head said “this is a bad idea” but a louder little voice yelled “Chocolaty Sailor Goodness!"

She took a bite….. Everything went dark…..