• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 589 Views, 3 Comments

Klay World: Off the Planet - ButterNookCrook



Chip and the others end up in Equestrian. Comedic stupidity and violence insured.

  • ...
0
 3
 589

The Shenanigans Begin

The grass moved following the breeze of the wind. It was a peaceful day and the sky was clear showing the vast freedom. Nature was heard all around. Chip felt the grass beneath his back as he laid in the grass. He rubbed his noggin as he slowly awakened to the unfamiliar noises around him. The sun shined down upon him as he started to view the sky. A bright blue vast open area above him is all he could see. Where is the ceiling? He sat up and took in the view around him. A large grass plain with a vast forest on its edge. I'm taller than the grass now? What is this place? He was used to being the smallest thing back home but here, it was different.

Multiple rustling noises came from all directions around him. Chip felt fear from his past experiences outside. Chip stood to his full height allowing to see how much bigger he really was now. As he looked around he saw many other clay men arising from the grass. Many generic clay man stood with him. All of them just looking around in silence, taking in the new view. Chip new that panic would soon emerge from this confusion. He could hear some of the generic clay men starting to ask one another questions.

"Where are we?"

"Look at the size of that light bulb!" One said as he pointed out his limb toward the sky.

"That the sun you idiot." Another clay men said right after slapping the other on the back of the head.

"Were giants now! Take this grass!"

"I'm hungry. Were is my hot dog?"

"Look at all this nature!"

Well at least there were not panicking. Last thing Chip needed to be doing was stopping a full blown panic. Chip moved through the crowd until he spotted a clay man with a distinctive, green beanie and beard.

"Rick is that you?"

"Chip? What is going on? Where are we?" Rick looked around at the scenery.

"We are outside but I do not know where. We are also bigger than the plants here too."

"Well now_

"Oh my GOT this table is huge!" A random clay man said in the background.

"Well now what Chip?" Rick finished.

"I don't know. Is everyone here? I mean we are here and everyone else I rebuilt."

Both of them looked around taking head counts. Chip scanned the field of grass for other unique clay men. One white pointy crown stood out from the crowd. That crown could only belong to one clay man.

"Hey Rick I think I see Pick."

They both walked over to Pick who was watching a clay man nearby eat grass.

"This salad is delicious"

Chip lightly tapped on Pick shoulder to get his attention.

*squeak* Pick voice fromed a high pitched sound.

"Pick come on we are looking for the others."

Pick nodded and did a summer salt in front of the group. They started to split up around the area, making their way through the crowd of clay men. As chip was walking through the grass he felt something under his leg. Looking down he found a white coat laying in the grass. Quickly grasping it, he read the familiar name tag. 'Dr. Bob'

"Uh oh."

Chip looked around the area once more after picking up the coat. Why was this coat here? Bob was dead. He had seen him get cut in half by the table flipping over. He did not even wear this coat anymore anyway, he retired before his death. Is it possible he is back alive now? It is just his coat, no need to jump to conclusions. Still though chip felt a sick feeling in his tummy. Dropping the coat he continued to do a head count. He quickly spotted the long armed Chester in the crowd but decided not to talk with him. It would of most likely of been a short conversation with an open statement before he just walked away again. Another clay figure caught his eye as well. This one had stitches running across his face. Henry. He did not seem to have an access to any weapons right now but Chip had always kept an eye on him after the finale. He continued to walk until he was stopped by a random clay man with a star badge on his chest.

"Get down on the ground!" He lifted up any empty limb, "Huh? Where is my gun?" He picked up a nearby stick and pointed it at Chip. "Get down on the ground!"

"Sheriff can you go bug someone else I am busy?"

"Get down on the ground." He poked Chip with the stick. There had to be some way to get this guy off his back for now.

"Hey look that guys doing the funky chicken!" Chip pointed to a nearby clay man.

"Who me?" He pointed at himself with a lone finger that was sticking from his limb.

"You! Your going to jail!" The sheriff ran over to him with the stick.

"What!?"

"You getting the death penalty come on."

"Oh yea, well I'm taking you to jail!"

"That's it. Your going down town buddy!"

The two clay men wrestled on the ground fighting. A group of other clay men walked over and started placing bets.

"Twenty monies on the blue one."

"They are both blue though."

" One hundred and fifty monies on the one with the star."

Chip walked away from the mess wanting no more involvement. Rick had circled back around toward Chip in a quick pace. Chip already knew something was up by the way Rick was hurrying over.

"Hey Rick you find anybody?"

"Yea I ran into someone calling himself the Hot dog God. That's not important though. I was looking around and I ran into this ugly clay man."

"What ugly clay man?"

"That one." Rick pointed to a tall white horse about the same size as him on the horizon.

"That's not a clay man it's some sort of alien."

"Alien?"

"Hold on I'm going to go talk to it before someone gets killed."

Chip walked toward the strange creature in the distance. Little did he know it was slowly starting to get noticed by others. They watched as Chip walked toward it. By the time Chip was in speaking range everyone else had already started to follow and crowd around them. Chip observed the creature now that he was closer. It was indeed a horse but not just an ordinary one. It had a colorful floating mane and a clean white coat. For some reason there was also a horn on it's head as well. Maybe it was retarded like every other thing he encountered. Chip was about to introduce himself but was shockingly not the first to speak up.

"Hello strange being. I am Princess Celestia, the ruler of these lands."

"Oh, um hey." Chip was honestly surprised that it was actually making sense.

"Good so you are capable of speech. We also seem to share the same language as well, that will make this easier. Most amusing."

"My name is Chip. Which is kinda ironic that I also have a chip in my head but you get the point."

"Yes indeed. My sister has informed me about some strange dreams coming from this area but could not confirm what it was. I can see it was nothing that she or I would of guessed. What exactly are you?"

"Were clay people from Klay World. We sort of just woke up here somehow."

"Klay World?"

"Yea it was on this giant table."

"...." She gave him a curious glance and stood their in silence.

"I guess that would sound weird now. So you mentioned you had a sister, so I am guessing you are not the only one here?"

"That is correct. There are many other ponies inhabiting this world of all different kinds. Not just ponies but other living beings as well. My castle is actually only a couple miles from here. If you look over that hill you can see the city of Canterlot on the side of a mountain."

"A castle?"

"Yes I can show you and your followers if you want? Perhaps I can explain things better there. I am also sure that my sister would love to meet you all as well."

"Alright but I need to tell you something about the people behind me first."

"Of course."

"Well you see they are not as normal as me."

"What do you mean?" She gave another curious glance behind him at the crowd.

"There dumb." Chip said flatly.

"You mean special?"

"Why is there an ice cream cone on that horse's head?" One of the clay men interrupted.

"Oh I see. Well everypony is still welcome to the royal castle. My treat." She finished with a loving smile.

"Alright let me jest tell everybody." Chip turned around toward the crowd of clay men. They were all starring back at him.

"Uh hey. So guys we are going to follow this horse back to it's castle."

"Why should we?" One of them asked.

"We have the best food and beverages in all the lands." Celestia spoke up behind Chip. The clay men started to debate to one another.

"Is that the Dilly Dally ghost? Why is it shaped as a horse?"

"Food huh? I am getting hungry."

"I want food! Guy lets go get some food!"

"This better not be any of that funny business."

The clay men all came to an agreement over a couple of minutes and decided to follow the horse. Chip started to lead the group as he walked with Celestia.

"Does your kind have any food prefrences?"

"Nah, we just eat food shaped clay. I don't really get that."

Celestia nodded as they continued their walk to Canterlot. From the side Chip was able to see her wings and a strange symbol on her flank.

"What's that thing on your butt?"

"That is my cutie mark. It is the sun. My job is to raise the sun every day and bring light to the land."

"Oh." Chip began to think about all the weird things that had happened to him but nothing like this. Chip however, was just hoping that no one died on the way there. This place seemed very non-violent so far. Hopefully this introduction will work out in the clay people's favor. As they made it over the hill Chip could now start to see the beautiful city start to come into view. He had never see something so wonderfully constructed in all his existence. It was nothing close to the New Klay World that those guys built out of pop sickle sticks. This was something else.

Author's Note:

I was surprised to see not much Klay world stuff on here, so I thought I would make some.
If you have not seen it, you can watch it on you tube. It is really funny and you might like it.

Thanks to Robert Benfer for making Klay World.

I hope someone enjoyed this,because I plan on making quite a few more chapters.