• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 2,377 Views, 33 Comments

Another changeling story! - ParadoxPony



I was born into the hive 3 years before the attack on canterlot. And I am the one left behind...

  • ...
8
 33
 2,377

Ch.3

"WHAT THE STARS HAVE YOU DONE CHANGELING!? WE SHALL NOT PASS THIS BY LIGHTLY!!!"

She was using the royal voice witch only made the whole thing funnier!

"no." it was said blatantly and cold.

"Doth hath chosen nay?"

I only smiled and decided right then that this was my signature smile. Hey! Maybe I could get an evil laugh to go with it!

"Bwahaha!" I chuckled.

Okay, scratch the laugh!

A cold blue light filled the room and I realized the mare's horn was lit up! This will be entertaining!

"You have angered us!"

*YAWWWWN* "Good luck with that."

Her horn stopped glowing and turned a charcoal black.

"WHAT IS THIS?"

"I have a horn too you know. You don't think I tried to escape?"

The princess thought a moment.

"What do you plan on doing to us?" She asked, a slight crack in her voice. It was almost too much!

"This..."

Planting one hoof one the windowsill as not to fall into the trap they did, I leaned into the shield. It felt tingly and cold, like stepping into a pond for the first time.

Grabbing the mare's foreleg, bit down hard, letting my fangs sink into the pony's skin. Her love was strong, but somehow, tastes....different....Warmer and almost sweet. She let out a small cry, but with a spark of my horn, was silenced. I released her hoof, pulling myself back to the room.

"You are a monster." She said, aiding her wound with a wing.

"A monster am I?" I asked, bringing about that signature smile.

"I, my good pony am a changeling. I am no monster. If anypony here were to play the monster, it would be you!"

Tears found the princesses eyes and fell down her face like rain.

"monster.....i shouldn't...brought you here...." She mumbled between silent sobs.

I reached in once more and grabbed the weird one, pulling her back out with me.

"NO!" The princess yelled at me. "Please! Leave her alone!"

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt her," I said in calm voice, "I'll keep her...Maybe as a pet! Just-Like-You-did!"

I turned to leave the room, a dumbstruck Derpy being held in my magic, but something snagged on my neck and chocked me back. The collar.

"Oh, won't be needing this anymore."I pulled the collar off myself and onto my Pegasus captive.

"Thanks mister, but i gotta go now."

I released her from the spell and gave her the saddlebag.

"Do come back tomorrow Derpy Hooves!"

"Nay! Stay far from my subject!"

This mare just won't give up.

"There will be muffins..."

"I'll be there!" Before the alicorn had a chance to tell her otherwise, the mailmare had flown out the window, hitting the wall on her first try. Well. That's the end of that! Speaking of windows, it looked like the sun was setting.

"Oh, good. I hate to travel in the day."

"HaHaa!!"

"What are you cheering about?"

"Tis thy sister! She is to set the sun, making way for my moon! You shall not leave this city without my moon to guide you!"

"Is that so?"

Closing my eyes, I started a spell.

"What are you doing!? Stop!!!"

It was too late, I had already taken her form. Feeling a bit odd in a mare's body, I pranced around the room, testing out my new legs.

"I shall be taking your place tonight....Princess of the night. I should have seen that coming."

And I should have too, but hey, it was a busy day. And I'm guessing it will be a busy night too...

Lighting up "my" horn with the magic of an alicorn, I attempted to raise the moon. Horse feathers! My legs shook and sweat formed on my brow. Pressure built up in my head. I released my spell and glared at the smiling mare.

"SHOW ME!" I demanded.

"Let me out."

I groaned and cautiously took down the spell wall.

The princess smiled.

"That is better, and I shall keep to my word!"

Horn, glowing a beautiful blue once more, started to raise the moon. I could only look at her, the wind pulling her mane from her face. She looked so concentrated, so connected to her spell and moon. Her eyes were closed and legs tense. She almost looked like the statues that stood in canterlot town square. So perfectly posed. Why hadn't I notice that before?

The Princess let out a relieving sigh when she detached herself from the spell.

Instinctively, my hoof reached up and wiped the moisture from her face.

"Just go home..." She said.

I winced, turning back to my soul form.

"But i,"

"Just go. I shouldn't have brought you. Thy sister is always telling my these things! Why am I so stubborn?"

It looked as if she was no longer talking to me, but the night air.

"Yes.."

Spreading my wings, I lifted to the air, leaving her at the windowsill....alone. Nopony should be alone. Nopony, but me....

Author's Note:

.....I think I'm asleep.....I have no idea.......hi...SAY HI BACK!!!! Im so tired....