• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 2,518 Views, 40 Comments

Derpy and Dinky at the Gala - DerpyHooves123



When the Mane 6 and Spike get 9 tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, they must pick who should go with them. When everypony in Ponyville som

  • ...
6
 40
 2,518

Derpy's Dress

Rarity pushed the crowd away politely.
"Did somepony say they needed a dress for the Gala?"
Rainbow and Twilight rolled their eyes.
"Well, as you can tell by my fabulous cutie mark and my unique sense of fashion, I can help you with your Gala dress."
Derpy's eyes lit up. "Really, ummm....what's your name?"
" I am Rarity!"
"Ok, Rarity, let's make a dress! Well. I want mine to be pink, with muffins and with forks on the head!"
Rarity had a mixture of a confused and a surprised expression on her face. "Ummmm...I guess...C'mon, my dear, to the Carousel Boutique!"
They all started to trot to the Carousel Boutique. Derpy (obviously) tripped several times.
"Are you okay?" Dinky would ask her mother every time she fell to the floor.
"I'm okay, my little muffin." Derpy kept answering.
They finally reached the shop.
"We're here, m'dear. So...Pink...with muffins....with forks on the head?" Rarity asked Derpy
"Yes-er-y! Right, Rainbow Dash?" Derpy looked at Rainbow Dash.
"Don't talk to me, Derpy." Derpy turned back to Rarity.
"I think that's a yes!"
Rarity had a worried look on her face. I don't want to make a dress like that! I don't want somepony ELSE to almost ruin my career again! Rarity thought to herself. I guess I'll give it a shot.
"Come in and sit down, my dear. While I start on your dress..." Rarity said worriedly.
"Yippee!" Derpy said in excitement as she trotted in. Rarity sighed and went to work.
After a half an hour, she trotted down the stairs and called Derpy.
"Derpy! Everypony else! Come on up!" She yelled from upstairs.
Everypony went upstairs and gasped when they saw Derpy's dress... Rainbow fell in laughter "What is that?!?!?!" She said.
Derpy immediately took the dress and headed to the dressing room.
5 seconds later, she popped out looking like this...

Spike laughed his pants off...if he had pants...Then, he accidently got the hiccups and /accidently/ burned his Gala ticket.
"Oops, guess I'm not going to the Gala. See ya' later!" Spike rushed to the library.
"Wow....THANK YOU SPIKEY-WIKEY!" Rarity yelled to the library from her shop.
Derpy looked in the mirror. "I love it! Just like how I imagined it! Thank you, Rarity!"
The Mane 6 had this expression on their face:

Dinky popped out from the Mane 6's legs. "I like it too, mommy!"
Derpy and Dinky jumped around happily.
"Come on, dear, why not try something better. Like something that matches your cutie mark! How does that sound?" Rarity asked hoping Derpy will say sure.
"Well...I guess..." Derpy said before Dinky interrupted "It better have a muffin on it!"
Rarity, in excitement, said "I'll try!" She rushed upstairs to get to work.
After 3/4 of an hour later, Rarity called Derpy upstairs.
Derpy went upstairs, Rarity told Derpy to put the dress on and show the others. And that's what Derpy did.
" I'll wait downstairs, honey." Rarity said trotting downstairs. Derpy exited the dressing room and went downstairs. The Mane 6 stared at Derpy as she appeared into their view.