• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 1,767 Views, 4 Comments

The Six Princesses of Harmony - JasmineRebeckah



There never was Celestia nor Luna, just six Princesses of Harmony.

  • ...
11
 4
 1,767

The Legend of the Harmony Six

The Legend of the Harmony Six

There was once a Queen of Equestria, named Celeste, who was dying. There were six ponies that carried the Elements of Harmony. Using her last magic, she transformed those Six into immortal Princesses. Then, she died stating they were the newest Princesses of Equestria. The ponies were Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity.

Princess Rainbow Dash could care less that she was a Princess. Being the oldest of the Six, she was the main ruler. She raised the sun, watched over all types of ponies and oversaw the weather for all of Equestria. She liked her life; she was able to do her duties quickly and then could practice her Sonic Rainboom. But there was one thing she had always wanted but never had: to join the Wonderbolts. She was the Princess of Loyalty; anytime anypony had troubles with loyalty she'd help sort it out.

Princess Twilight Sparkle was the second oldest. She was the Princess of the Night and Dreams. She made sure everyone had good dreams and she raised the moon. Her life was perfect. She would not have it any other day. When Princess Rainbow Dash wasn't around, she was in charge. She was the Princess of Magic; she oversaw all Unicorn Schools of Magic.

Princess Fluttershy was the third oldest. She was the Princess of Animals. She spent more time with the animals than with ponies, and she had a lot of them in the Royal Gardens. She even treated them to special things like a water fountain and lots of space to run around in. She was the Princess of Kindness; she would make sure nopony in Equestria was being mean or rude.

Princess Applejack was the fourth oldest. She was the Princess of Farming. She spent most of her time helping other ponies grow their crops and help them with harvesting. She even had her own little garden in Ponyville! She was the Princess of Honesty; every time ponies were accused she cast a spell to make sure they all told the truth for a period of time.

Princess Pinkie Pie was the second youngest. She was the Princess of Parties and Fun. Her parties in Equestria's capitol, Canterlot, had many ponies, even commoners attend. She wanted everypony to have a good time. She went to parties all over Equestria. She was the Princess of Laughter; anytime ponies could come to the castle for a funny joke from her.

Princess Rarity was the youngest. She was the Princess of Fashion. She made clothes for others and everypony wanted to buy some. She also had to approve all outfits made by others. She was the most royal acting of all the Harmony Princesses, and was very serious. She ruled the Crystal Empire, and everypony rejoiced. She would also come to Canterlot too. She was the Princess of Generosity; she easily gave things to needy ponies and encouraged them to do so too.

One day, Princess Twilight Sparkle became mad. While the ponies played and laughed in Rainbow Dash's beautiful day, they shunned and slept through the night. One day, she raised the moon and would not lower it for the sun to come up. She said the night should last eternally. The other Five tried to reason with her but she would not listen. She attempted to get rid of them all, but they used their Elements of Harmony against her. They defeated her because they found Magic, the Magic of Friendship deep inside of them.
She was sent to the moon and legend has it she vowed to return in one thousand years after her disappearance, on the Summer Moon Festival. The stars would aid in her escape. That year is today, and nopony but the Five who defeated her know, and they will not speak of her.