• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 209 Views, 5 Comments

The Land Of The Greedy: Equestria - RoseHawk313



Eqeustria used to be a shining country full of technology and nature, filled with all kinds of ponies, untill a huge war broke out and ravaged the land. With the help of the Mane 6 RoseHawk must save the destiny of Equestria forever. Can she do it???

  • ...
 5
 209

Prolouge

I flew into the boss of PonyTravel agency's office. He looked at me sternly and motioned for me to sit down. Wanting to make a good impression, I sat down immediatly, my saddle bag hitting the chair, hard. Mr. Point winced, and put his hooves together.
"Hmmhmm." He cleared his throat. "Now, miss Hawk, is it true that you are wishing to write an article for our agency?" He asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.
I nodded politely.
"An answer would be nice." He mumbled, but I still heard him. What the hay was his problem? He was treating me like a filly!
"Sorry, Mr. Point." Keep your cool Rose! I thought to myself. "Yes, I am wishing to write an article for your agency." I said, trying not to let my own annoyance show.
Mr. Point nodded and got up. He walked over to his long wall of photos, straightening each one. I tapped my hoof on the floor in annoyance.
After walking across the whole room, he finally turned around and faced me. "I will allow you to temporarily work for our agency. Your first assignment is to write an article about the fine land of Equestria, you will visit each of these cities and write about the food, entertainment, style, shops, and note some wonderful monuments or other things that should definetly be seen in each town. Understand?" He looked at me harshly. I got out my notepad and scribbled down all the thing that he had said.
I looked him in the eyes and said yes. He gave me a sheet of the towns I needed to visit.
I excused myself from the room. As soon as I got into the hallway I jumped up and punched the air!
"YES!" I smiled widely. As I skipped out of the building I wondered what it would be like in Equestria. None of my friends had ever been there, so it was a mystery to me. Filled to the brim with happiness, I raced the wind, my wings outstreched. I imagined that I was snapping beautiful arial photos of Equestria. I couldn't believe that my dream was coming true!