• Published 28th Jan 2014
  • 549 Views, 8 Comments

Pinkie Pie Dates A Cake - Angel_Girl1217



Pinkie Pie decides she doesn't want to eat a cake--she wants to date it.

  • ...
 8
 549

Pinkie Meets The Cake

"But Mrs.Cake, it looks soooo good!" Pinkie Pie said, staring at the cake and slightly drooling at the sight.

"No, Pinkie!! I already said this cake is for the customers!" Mrs.Cake yelled.

"Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleassssseeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?!?" Pinkie Pie whined.

"PINKIE, NO!" Mrs.Cake screamed. Pinkie had an angry look on her face as she trotted upstiars to her bedroom in Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie Pie slumped down onto her bed.

"Stupid Mr. and Mrs. Cake, not letting me just have a teensy-weensy little bite. I just wanted some cake!!!!" Pinkie yelled into her pillow. Pinkie suddenly sat up and her face shined with a sneer. "I have an idea!!!!!" Pinkie whispered herself, careful to make sure she didn't wake up the Cake's baby twins who she adored so much. She waited until Sugarcube Corner had closed. The cake wasn't going to be delivered until tommorrow.

"Pinkie, you should go to bed now! It's getting late!" Mr.Cake called from the hallway.

"Okey Dokey Lokey!" Pinkie yelled to Mr. Cake. Little did they know something was about to go down.