• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 244 Views, 0 Comments

Our World Wasn't As Perfect As It Seemed - bass-and-the-siren8976



Are there things that Celestia and Luna have been hiding from the citizens of Equestria? Could there be dark secrets hidden within those pristine castle walls?

  • ...
 0
 244

It Seems He Has More Than One Class...

With a glow of his horn, Black Board teleported himself and Charcoal to a locked door on the side of Canterlot University. Black Board stuck his horn into a peculiar slot in the middle of the door causing a hiss of air and a mechanical click. The door opened to reveal a metal staircase heading down, dimly lit with red light. Several pipes running along the walls slowly spewed out steam. As the door clicked shut behind them, the pair slowly descended into a large room that was also lined with pipes. A little bit away from them was a white unicorn with a turquoise mane just lighter than Black Board’s. He was huddled into a ball rocking himself back and forth. As they neared him, Charcoal realized he was continually muttering the word “Ice” to himself. Black Board put his hoof to the unicorns head and pulled it back slightly. His horn released a spark and a shock travelled through the unicorn. Charcoal recognized this, it was a spell regularly by Black Board. When he had first been assigned to the facility, he had asked what it was for, Black Board had grinned devilishly and said “To break your minds, of course.” Before continuing into the room, Black Board stared back at the unicorn “Do try not to be so weak, Beowulf. Or I may just have to get rid of you, permanently.” Beowulf stood up and grinned “Welcome back master, sorry. I simply haven’t spoken to anyone in so long! Then again, companionship is weakness. Those two are ready by the way, master.” Beowulf trotted off to a seat in front of a wall of screens monitoring all of Equestria.

Black Board led Charcoal to a section of the room with three metal targets shaped like ponies. He simply utters a single word to Charcoal as he pushes him forward “Kill.”. Charcoal looked back at his teacher. “Are you as weak as your pathetic father!” Black Board yells. Charcoal stares at the target still hesitating. Black Board walks up and does the same spell he does on Beowulf, causing Charcoal to fall to the ground. As he slowly gets up, Black Board furiously commands him “KILL.” Charcoal runs forward with lifeless eyes and head butts the targets torso, a crack slowly spreading from the impact. Jumping, he bites at its ear, tearing the metal clean off. Black Board smirks as Charcoal then bucks the target in its face knocking off its head. As Charcoal pants and returns to normal, two colts enter the room. One pure black Alicorn with a black and red mane hovers over the ground beside them while one that looks similar to Luna walks in slowly. Black Board turns to the other two, who were part of the facility long before Charcoal “Noir, Silent Night. You know what to do.” The black one, Noir, smirks and stabs one of the target’s necks with his horn “Good… if it was real, it would be gagging on its own blood…” he turned to Silent Night. Silent had always been a gentler pony and simply glanced at his teacher. Black Board walks up to the colt “Imagine her. Go on, Silent. Imagine your mother.” The young colts eyes watered and he ran up and stabbed the target repeatedly while crying. After only 6 hits, the target fell to ground, leaving Silent a sobbing mess.

From his station, Beowulf yelled out to Black Board “Master, there’s some interesting activity on screen 17!” Black Board and the three colts walked to the screens and looked. Celestia and Luna were in a plain white room all alone staring directly at the camera. Celestia spoke first “I know very well you can see me. Establish a visual connection.” Beowulf did as told and a screen appeared in front of the two Princesses. As soon as Luna’s eyes met Silent’s, he went into some sort of fit, repeatedly kicking the wall beside him in tears. Luna looked away quickly and let out a sound that was a mix of a whimper and a gag. Noir gritted his teeth and dug his hoof into the metal floor, denting it. Charcoal simply muttered the word “Hello”. “What do you want?” Black Board stared at the screen. Celestia glared at him “I understand that you already denied my first request, but I would like to ask of you again-” Beowulf cut her off “With all due respect, which for you two is very little,” the two stared at him in awe as he said those words “We have no need for such things. We are not evil princesses; we are simply a bit… creative, with our plans for the good of Equestria.” Luna wiped her eyes and locked eyes with Black Board “If you come, you may speak with the daughter of the unicorn Exquisite.” Black Board grinned “We’ll come immediately.”

Author's Note:

So, from what you've seen, who do you think is your favorite member of the "facility"? And who do you think is Exquisite's daughter? Why does Black Board want to meet her so badly? the person who's answer is the closest will win... um... oh, i know! a short cameo of one of there OC's! That's a good prize right? Anyways, feedback and suggestions welcome!