• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 346 Views, 2 Comments

Wings that wont return - dimitri_dm



When a well known pony makes a move, memories came into action. The story of Derpy Hooves, and the trouble she is in.

  • ...
 2
 346

3 Lightning Shows Fear

You awake on the next day, only to find out that the sky was looking gray. By the looks of it it’s going to rain, you can feel it in your main. From the bed up to the door hearing hoof steps when walking over the floor.

You open the door and you look around, only to be confused as there was no other pony to be found.

The quietness makes you feel alone, and you start to wonder if there was any other pony at home. Hearth starting to bonk, fears starting to rise, only feeling stupid after seeing stairs on the other side.

You reach the stairs and start hearing noise, as if some pony was playing with toys.

“I wonder what that sound could be, I’ll just walk down stairs and then I will see.”

The stairs make a noise with every step you take.

“Gosh, those noises are annoying, just give me a break.”

You let out a quite sigh, and then you focus on the noise which was now very close by. Opening the door looking around, you quickly see Sherrill walking around.

She sees you appearing and starts to smile, and then it was silence just for a short while.

You break the silence as you start to speak, but you get interrupted by hearing a leak.

Sherrill smile quickly fades away, the rain has started, and was not going the right way.

You knew that Rainbow Dash was the one who to blame, but no matter what you tell she only things that you are lame.

Sherrill walk to you and grabs your hoof.

“I’m really sorry task, but would you like to help in fixing the roof?”

You don’t mind and you ask what to do.

“Fly up to the roof and look for the spot where the water is coming through.”

Those words freeze in your mind, hearing the word flying makes you want to cry. But you stay strong and you try to smile.

“Common Derpy be strong, this shouldn’t take a while.”

A half hour has passed but it’s finally repaired, and you enjoyed the moment that you two shared. Hovering to the ground, you shook up from the thunder which made loud hearing sound.

You see memories appearing in your mind, memories which have a dark behind. The memories start to spin around, and you fall over onto the ground.

Sherrill gasps and says your name, only being distracted by the weird feelings in your main. Those feelings which are running around, makes you shake and you make a weird sound.

Sherrill looks at you in fear, and already being able to drop a tear. She grabs you with her magic and tries to get you to rest, as she wouldn’t give up that easily, she would do her best.

After calming down for a while, you see her again with that smile. Still knowing that some pony who cares about your fears, and trying to do their best to make them disappear.