• Published 28th Jan 2014
  • 314 Views, 2 Comments

Short Story Collection - Darkmale76



Some Stories I've Written Cause I Was Bored

  • ...
 2
 314

More Than A BBBFF To Me (Twilight)

It was a rainy day outside my window when he finally left me.

I was sitting on the window seat, looking out at the grey clouds as they released their payload in the form of rain.

As I watched, my breath fogged up the glass of the window and i let out a long sigh.

He heard and came into my room from the hallway and sat down beside me.

"What's the matter? I don't often hear you sighing, but when i do somethings troubling you. What is it? You can tell me, right?"

He looked down at me with those big blue eyes of his and tried to drape a foreleg around my shoulders.

I just shrugged him away and replied curtly, "Nothing. Nothing is bothering me."

"Well, then. This is new." A new voice was heard coming from the hallway and i turned to see her.

I hated her and what she had done to him.

She had been getting in between us for months, until finally one day she severed the final link in the chain and our relationship fell apart.

I just stared daggers at her, hoping she would leave me to be alone with him for one last time.

But sadly, it was not to be. He stood and walked over to her and hugged her tightly with his hooves.

She hugged him back and smiled menacingly at me from over his shoulder.

She released him and asked "Are you just about ready to leave yet, darling?"

He looked at her, a smile plastered on his face and said, "Just about, honey. I just have to say goodbye to Twily."

He walked back over to me and spread his forelegs wide, still grinning from ear to ear.

Knowing this was probably the last I would see of him I quickly rushed over to him and held him close to me, almost squeezing all the air from his lungs.

"Please don't go," I whispered into his ear, making sure not to let her hear it.

We disengaged ourselves from the loving hug and he looked down at me, the smiling slowly fading as he saw the look on my face.

"You know I can't do that, Twiliy. This position is too important to pass up. It is a 'Once in a lifetime opportunity' after all."

I just sat there as he hugged me again, and whispered into my ear, "You know i will always love you Twily. Don't ever forget that."

He stood and walked to the door and left with her.

Sitting on the floor of the now empty home I had grown up in, tears streaming from my eyes, four words failed to make it to the ears of the couple now leaving the front door of the two story house.

"I love you too."

Author's Note:

Please Note: This may turn into a fully fledged story.