• Published 23rd Mar 2014
  • 295 Views, 2 Comments

Frozen Memories - KikoTehEevee



A little filly forgets her old life after a terrible incident to find herself struggling for her life in a barren iceland.

  • ...
 2
 295

Forgotten Life

A blizzard blew across the icy land. Snow up to somepony's knees slowly rose with the falling snow. The once sunny skies were grey with storm clouds. Wind made the air filled with streams of snow across the valley.

Trudging through the snow was a pale blue filly, the snow was up to her belly as she lifted her frozen hooves up to her chin and sunk them into the snow in front of her. Her nose, tips of her hooves, and tips of her ears were purple from frostbite. Frozen tears clung to her cheeks as thin icicles. Her purple scarf and green jacket was all she had left to keep her warm, other than the lone boot that was on her front left hoof after the others got stuck and were being carried in her mouth. The little filly's pale dark blue, pale purple, and pale pink main and tail trailed along behind her. The filly shivered as a gust of wind swept through her fur and main, she had little recollection of what had happened to her before she woke up, and couldn't remember her name. She had earlier noticed a dark red patch on her forelock that felt frozen to the touch, but thought nothing of it. She trekked on, hoping to find a place to rest and warm up, but the blizzard made it to see anything.

Her hooves ached so much she had to rest for a minute before they felt like falling off. I'm going to die if I don't find a place to rest soon, she thought as she took a deep breath and clenched her chattering teeth and pushed on. She looked ahead and gasped. A cave was barely visible though the storm. Her purple eyes sparkled with new hope in her heart. It was about a kilometer away (a little less than a mile), seemingly too long for her hooves to travel, but she knew she had to try. Lifting hoof after hoof, she quickened her pace. She was desperate to get there before hypothermia took over. She soon found out it wasn't as easy as she hoped.

Author's Note:

First part of my story. Hope you all like it. I will had a picture of the little filly soon.