• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 876 Views, 29 Comments

Synched Together - Eclipse Lightning



A small record store owner and a star DJ meet and start down a journey of love within the lyrics. Only, a few don't want them together, while others are desperate for it.

  • ...
11
 29
 876

Prologue

They say that music is one of the most amazing things in the world. It's a form of magic that ties every single person to another. You can't see it, but you can hear it and you can feel it in your very soul. What's even more interesting, is when two people that love music meet one another, and fall in love. Even more so, when they have a different upbringing in style choice.

This is the very story of two of the latter. One, is a DJ that was starting to make a name for herself. Her concerts were starting to sell out virtually everywhere she went. She loved the energy, and the roar the crowd gave her when she'd spin her tables for them. Deep down, though, she wondered if there was someone out there that would look past her fame, and love her for her. Every relationship up at that point had been to use her fame for some reason or another.

The second, was a record store owner, in a city that had only a few good people to know good music. He had heard of the DJ and he sold her records. He even liked them, despite being brought up on country and rock. In secret, he mixed his own tracks and covered songs for his friends at parties. He never made anything more than what his store brought him in. Deep down, he wondered if there was a woman out there that he could love and share his love of music with. He was almost thoroughly convinced there wasn't anyone like that for him.

Little did either know, that a chance encounter in that shop would set them on a journey of love within their music. A journey that involved drama, romance, a little mischief and even a grand collaboration in competition. There were some willing to keep them together, but more desperate to break them apart.

The meeting happened little more than a year ago. In a little record shop called “Stray Vinyl”, where Vinyl Scratch was running from crazed fans, only to meet her biggest. Crescent Beats.