• Published 15th Jan 2014
  • 456 Views, 8 Comments

Why cant anyone hear me..? - -MahLeetlePanties-xD



Fluttershy is still in the Asylum and later meets somebody she wasn't expecting.

  • ...
3
 8
 456

The vioces...

It was November, 21st, 2014 and Fluttershy was in the Asylum still, she was so confused and helpless. She just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry forever but she couldn't because she couldn't do anything until she remembers her past. It was so hard to remember her past..It hurts her so much for some odd reason. The word that set her off last time was so simple....So simple but it just made her so scared and insacure...

"Alright Miss Shy its time to eat lunch come on!" yells the guard as he pokes her in the back with a gun.

"O-okay im going." says Fluttershy quietly.

When she entered the cafateria there was so many crazy people fighting and yelling. Why would they put me in such a horrible place?
Why would i hurt Rarity and scare my friends like that? Why? she asks her self the same questions everyday but she just can't seem to find the answer to them. She sat down to eat when out of no where some random girl comes up next to her and sits down.

"Hi im Coco." says a light brown colored pony wearing a vest.

"Hello im Fluttershy." says Fluttershy.

"So what you in here for? Must have done something pretty crazy huh?" asks Coco.

"Well actually i don't remember what i did for some reason. What did you do?" asks Fluttershy.

"I tried to cut my arm off...My mom walked in right when i was doing it and called the Asylum." says Cococ while pointing at her arm.

"Oh...Woah." says Fluttershy.

"Yeah i also have a twin sister, shes over there." says Coco.

"Twin sister? Oh.....Oh...." her voice fades out and she falls out of her chair and starts to see flash backs.

She sees her dad holding a picture of her and another little girl that looks exactly like her. He tells her "Your mother killed her.". Fluttershy instantly freaks out and grabs the object that is closest to her, which is a broken chair leg. She jumps on Coco imagining it being her father and brutally beats her face with the chair leg...The guards are too busy to notice her but soon a crowd gathers around and starts to draw attention.

"Daddy no! Shes not dead! Why would you say that! You loved her! YOU LOVED HER DADDY!" she yells as she beats her face in with a chair leg.

After about 5-10 minutes the guards finally see the beating that has been going on and stops it imediatly. They were too late...She had beaten Coco. To Death.