• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 1,094 Views, 8 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the Quest of the Missing Tardis. - applejackrainbowdashpinkie4ever



Our famous Doctor Who gets transfered into the pony world.

  • ...
5
 8
 1,094

Derpyhooves

Suddenly out of no where there was a grey and yellow blurr and the Doctor fell to the ground. He turned over and saw a cross eyed pegasus with a grey coat and yellow eyes and mane. On her flank there was a picture of bubbles.

"Why is there a picture of bubbles on your uh..... butt?" the Doctor asked.
The question was ignored and instead of an answer she started introducing herself.

"HI! MY NAME'S DERPYHOOVES AND I'M FROM CLOUDSDALE AND .... AND... ANND... Uhhh.. yeah that's it basically...
Anyways, where did you come from. Did you come from Canterlot? Oh I have so many questions! Oh! Oh! And I like your mane!"

Derpy blushed. "Oops... I wasn't supposed to say that.." The Doctor tipped his head to one side.

"What? Why are you saying MANE? I have HAIR."
He explained.

"No you don't! You have a mane you silly pony!"

Derpy laughed. The Doctor turned round and to see his human shape had turned into a shape of a pony and he had a light brown coat and spikey dark brown mane. He was also standing on all fours. He shook his head fiercely and touched his face with his hoof to feel a muzzle.

"Wow! Would you look at that! I'm a pony!" he said.
He looked at his flank and saw an hourglass. "Anyway, as I was saying I asked you a question. What's with the picture of the bubbles on your... BUTT and an hourglass on mine?

"Wow you must've been a human. I remember the first time I saw one! He came from this place called 'Earth' and he had to come and get his 'Little Dashie' back. He was so depressed... He took her and we never saw Rainbow again... Rainbowdash was one of my friends. Oh the bubbles and hourglass? It shows our special talent and it's called a cutiemark" Derpyhooves explained. "What's your name?"

"The Doctor... Doctor Who." He said cautiously.

"I think your new pony name sould be DoctorWhooves!" Derpy announced.

"That was clever." DoctorWhooves agreed with her smart idea

"Let me show you round PonyVille!" she decided.

DoctorWhooves groaned. This wasn't getting him anywhere with his search to find the tardis. But maybe finding out where everything was would be a little help so he wouldn't get lost and if anyone knew and told him where the tardis was he would know where they meant. They trotted for a few minutes. Suddenly Derpy stopped.

"This is our first stop!" she called. "Sugar Cube Corner!"