• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 1,094 Views, 8 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the Quest of the Missing Tardis. - applejackrainbowdashpinkie4ever



Our famous Doctor Who gets transfered into the pony world.

  • ...
5
 8
 1,094

Chapter 1 In the beggining

"Oh no, Amy hang on!" the Doctor cried.
"I'm trying to!" Amy shouted. Suddenly the tardis door flung open. Amy and the Doctor both saw the never-ending universe and tried to hold on to whatever they could find so they wouldn't fall into the abyse of stars and planets.
"I can't hold on much longer!" Amy called. Slowly her hands lost her grip and eventually let go. "AHHHHHH!!!!" she shrieked.
"Amy, no!" the Doctor screeched. Then there was a shudder and he fell to the floor. The doors slammed shut.
"I've got to save Amy somehow..." He said to himself. A few minutes which felt like hours passed of struggling not to fall into unconsciousness. Finally he drifted into a deep slumber....




He seemed to wake up in a lovely place with birds chirping in the trees and.... what was this ponies everywhere chatting like normal humans!!
"Wh... w... where am I?" the Doctor rubbed his head. He looked up to see a giant city of cloud. His eyes widened as he saw this. The were fountains of rainbows and pegasi flying right round it. He had never seen anything like it!
"Why has the tardis brought me here?" he wandered. He repeated the word 'tardis' several times and suddenly something hit him. "The tardis! Where is it?!" he ran around in dismay. However, no matter how fast he ran he would never find the tardis doing that. He decided to ask the other ponies...






He approached two ponies with milkshakes. One of the ponies had a dark purple and pink mane with a cream coloured coat. The other had a white and light blue mane and a toothpaste coloured coat. The Doctor realised they must've been about 13 to 14 years old in the human world. He had no clue what their age was in pony years... As soon as they saw him the two ponies screamed.
"My mother told me to NEVER speak to strangers! Who in Equestria is the weirdo?!" one of them said.
"I don't know, Bonbon, but I bet he's not from around Pony Ville." The other one murmured and glared at him.
"Yeah, let's move to another table! I don't want him near me and you, Lyra. Let's go..." The first one said. The doctor figured that he would have to try something else.



But what?....