• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 464 Views, 8 Comments

My Pony's Destiny - Pinkie Pie The Awesome



Shining Armor, and Hay Stack try to rescue Pinkie without any arguments. They only have a short amount of time before she is 100% on Sombra's side.

  • ...
3
 8
 464

Chapter 3 (Rosie's p.o.v.)

What have I done? I thought while my blood ran cold. The girl named Pinkie was now sleeping soundly on the stone floor. I can't believe I let my emotions get the best of me. I grabbed my hair as I paced restlessly in the cage. I know when she wakes up she is going to ask me a lot of questions. She might even think I'm a freak. I stifled a groan and sat against the cage bars. A part of me was happy that I healed her. The girl could have died if I didn't act. I can't believe King Sombra was capable of doing something like that. I cringed. Well, he might because he killed my family.

I tilted my head back as my tears returned. Silent sobs filled me as the horrible images of their lifeless bodies entered unwillingly in my mind. I choked on a sob when my little sister's bloody body invaded my mind. I felt my bottom lip tremble. I could have saved them, but he took me away. I sobbed as I remembered what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somepony broke into the house. I didn't know what was going on except my mom yelling to hide. I heard a lot of glass breaking, and I cringed. I cradled my little seven year old sister as we hid in the closet. I heard my parents' screams from downstairs, and Lilac whimpered.

"Shh," I soothed. I felt her tears soak into my fur, but I didn't dare move. I heard my mom scream, and my blood ran ice-cold. My heart was pumping so hard that my chest began to hurt. Suddenly, our bedroom door creaks open. I held my breath as my sister stiffened in my arms. I prayed that whoever it was couldn't find us. I heard their footsteps echo in our bedroom, and an eerie silence grew from downstairs. I prayed that my parents were okay. Suddenly, I heard something heavy crash onto the floor. My sister wiggled in my arms. I kissed her blonde head to soothe her.

Suddenly, I saw their shadow creep onto the closet door. I could see their silhouette through the cracks of the closet. My light breathing stopped completely. I covered my sister's mouth, so the intruder couldn't hear her whimper. The closet doors sprang open, and my sister screamed. I looked up as the intruder grabbed us. I fought as hard as I could as my sister was taken out of my arms. Her horrific screams filled my ears. Someone was holding me, and I thrashed wildly in their arms.

"Lily!" I shouted.

"Rosie!" Lilac called.

A colt was holding her over his shoulder as he carried her downstairs. I saw tears stream down her face as she reached out to me. No. I thought in agony. I punched and kicked whoever was holding me "Celestia, you're feisty," my attacker grumbled. Cold, unwelcomed shivers scattered down my spine. I didn't like his hot breath on my neck. I kicked some more, but something hard knocked into my head from behind. Black spots covered my vision, and they consumed me.

When I woke, I was laying on the floor. My hands were tied behind my back, and my feet couldn't move because something was holding them together. My body ached, but I was more concerned about my family. I heard someone stir beside me, and I turned my head. Lilac was on the floor with blood streaming down her angelic face. I screamed her name, but she didn't respond. I felt my heart stop cold, and I cried her name in agony. I looked frantically around, searching for my parents.

When I saw them, my world felt like it was crumbling into dust. They were a couple feet away from me, and their bodies were sprawled on the ground in a pool of blood. No! I couldn't see their faces, but their coats were matted and bloody. I feared the worst. I called to them; my voice choked and cracked. They didn't move; I didn't even see the rise and fall of their chests. I closed my eyes shut as tears blurred my vision. My worst fears are now confirmed. There gone. A sad, agonizing tear coursed down my cheek and splashed onto the bloody, wooden floor.

"Rose," Lilac choked out. The sound of Lilac's voice made my courage grow. I had to protect her. That was now my duty: to keep her safe and get her out of here. "Rosie!" Lilac called out desperately.

"I'm right here. Shh, now. Everything is going to be all right," I whispered. I wished I could touch her, to soothe her, to heal her, but the stupid restraints were holding me back. I turned my face to her and gave her a comforting smile. I read fear in her innocent blue eyes, and I cringed as I watched more blood stream down her face. "Are you all right?" I asked.

She nodded, but I could tell she was in pain. Anger took over the worry and fear within me. Whoever did this to her, was going to have a broken neck.

"Sir, they're awake," I heard a colt's voice bark. My little sister's eyes widen as she looked above me. "Lily, don't look," I whispered to her. I thought she saw our parents on the floor, but I didn't realize she was looking at the man standing over me. A man with a black ski mask picked up my sister. I heard her scream my name.

"Let her go!" I screamed. "If you hurt her, I'll kill you," I threatened. "Now, now, no need to be hasty," I heard a colt say from behind me. I felt my eyes widen, and my fearful heart began to pump faster. I didn't like the sound of this colt's voice. I glared at the turd who was holding my sister. His hand was covering her mouth; I wanted to rip his hand off. "Untie her," I heard the man snap.

Suddenly, I felt the restraints on my hands loosen. I flexed my sore wrists, but I didn't dare move as someone cut the restraints around my ankles.

"Pick her up," he ordered harshly. Someone's dirty hands grasped me and pulled me up abruptly. I yelped because their fingers dug into my oversensitive skin. I thrashed some more, but suddenly I felt a cool object on my neck. I froze.

My eyes met unpleasant brown ones. The man was tall and had a little stubble on his chin. I realized the cold object on my neck was a knife the man was holding. I wanted to grip his black hair and rip it out of scalp. I narrowed my eyes at him.

His eyebrow's raised the slightest bit from my attitude. He gave a wicked grin. "If you don't behave, your sister will take your punishment," he emphasized on the s on sister. I cringed. His hot breath made me squirm uncomfortably. "That's better."

He took the knife on my neck and twirled it on his long fingers. "Do you know why we are here?" he asked coyly. I shook my head in response. He raised his eyebrows. "You should, you have something special that I want." Suddenly, he walked over to my fearful sister and raised the knife. "NO!" I shouted. "Slash me!" Tears rolled down my face. The knife froze in mid-air. He gave me a skeptical expression. "But I want to see it in action," he said menacingly.

He raised the knife again and slashed my sister's arm. I screamed so loud that I thought my eardrums would burst. I thrashed wildly in my person's arm, but I could be fighting a statue. I heard my sister's anguish scream, and my heart deflated. The man gave a coy smile. The man that was holding my sister released her, and Lilac crashed to the ground sobbing. I glowered at the man as he stepped back from my sister.

"Now, heal her," he said simply like it was just another discussion topic. How did he know? I wondered. But I didn't care, my sister needed me. The person who was holding me back released me. I rushed over to her as blood gushed out of her dainty arm. My sister started crying. "It hurts, Rosie," she sobbed. I felt my heart lurch in my throat when I saw that the knife cut into an artery. If I don't heal her now, she could die. I sat her on my lap as gently as I could. She sniffed.

"I know. I know. Everything is going to be okay," I gasped as I brushed her bloody mane out of her eyes. I laid my hand gently on her arm, and I felt warmth surge from my very core. I saw my hand glow as little white rivers flowed from my hand into Lilac's arm. The white, glowing rivers flowed to her wounds like they always do. I have been doing this since I was little, so I knew what to do. It flowed to her head and her arm. Once the rivers met her wounds, the wounds started to heal slowly. I breathed a sigh of relief when my sister smiled considering the horrible situation we were in.

"Feel better?" I asked gently. My sister nodded her head as her tears dried up. "Thanks, Rosie." Suddenly, I heard somepony clapping. I looked up, and the eerie colt had an awe expression on his face while clapping his hands. The man that was holding me stepped toward me. I sat Lilac down gently and stood up. I stepped in front of my sister instinctively and shielded her. The second colt that was holding my sister stepped toward me, too. I heard my chest rumble as I gave a warning growl. The eerie colt held his hand in the air to stop colt One and Two.

"It seems like she is hiding something from us gentlecolts," he said in wonder. My eyes widened. The eerie colt gave a wicked grin and stepped toward me. I felt my hairs rise off the back of my neck. I snarled at him. I couldn't help it; my animal side was taking over. Eerie colt gave an unpleasant chuckle and clapped his hands once more. "Gentlecolts, take her. We finally found her." Found her? Colt One and Two stepped toward me once more. I felt my muscles quiver and another warning growl escaped my throat. One more step and they're dead. My dragon was ready to come out.

They took another step, and my dragon exploded from me. I felt my bones and muscles mend themselves in a blink of an eye. I lurched for them; my claws retracting from my paws. The men's eyes widened underneath their black ski masks as an angry purple and blue dragon lunged for them. The only thing that was going through my mind was, Protect my sister. Protect my sister The mantra kept repeating in my mind as my claws dug in Colt One's shirt. I heard him howl in pain, but I didn't care. They killed my parents. It's payback time. I trapped Colt-Two in a corner; I was baring my teeth at him.

I was about to attack him when I heard my sister scream my name. I turned to her voice and the eerie colt was holding her with his knife touching her throat. More tears streamed down her dainty face, and her bottom lip trembled. "Stop and come with us without resistance or your sister here will be dead," the eerie colt threatened with a heartless grin.

I snapped my jaws in aggravation. I stepped back from wimpy Colt Two, and gave a low growl. I didn't like giving up, but for my sister, I would. "Good girl," the colt said as he took his knife off my sister's neck. Suddenly, a sharp pain entered my shoulder, and I glared at Colt Two who held a tranquilizer gun. I crashed to the ground as my world grew dizzy. At least she is safe. Hopefully, my healing powers could erase the tranquilizer's venom soon, but I doubt it. I could only heal wounds and I can't bring my parents back. I whimpered for them, but at least my sister will live.

Then, before I blacked out, I saw the eerie colt raise his knife and stab my sister in the stomach. I heard her painful screams ring in my ears. NOOO!I thought in horror as I struggled to get back up, but the blackness took me away from my dying sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sobbed in a ball once more. Oh, my poor Lilac; she was such a fragile flower. I should have known. I was so stupid, and now she is gone. I shook uncontrollably with sobs. My dragon within me was shaken up and was sulking in a corner. I could have protected my family with my freaky powers. My bottom lip trembled. I only found my dragon side last year when I was mugged in an ally last year. I don't know how to control it or use it. It only comes out when my emotions are the strongest. I didn't even want these powers anymore because look where my family ended up. I shook my head; it's all my fault. I was only visiting my family from college. I only wanted o see how they were doing, but now the eerie colt or King Sombra wants me because of my powers. He says I could be of great use. I should have stayed at my apartment, but . . . I sobbed and choked as anguish tears game gushing out of my eyes.

My whole body began to grow numb as my world grew into nothing but darkness. The light in my world was gone. My body felt cold as I sobbed more on my wet knees. Lilac's angelic face kept entering my mind. Oh, I'm so sorry, Lily. I was letting the numbness and darkness consume me when suddenly I am lifted. My eyes flew open as my dragon wakes up. I hear myself give a low, ferocious growl. But I stopped short when my eyes meet sad, gentle, golden eyes. The man that was holding me had a golden-brown complexion and his black mane was unruly. I glanced at the mare named Pinkie Pie and a guy with only white clothes on carried her across the room. The cage door was busted open. How did I not hear this? Pinkie hung limply in colts's hooves. I heard him say something to the guy that was holding me, but I couldn't comprehend his words. My eyes were still blurry with tears, so I couldn't really see the man that was carrying Pinkie. The vibe I got from the guy that was holding me was good.

"You're going to be all right," I heard my carrier whisper to me. My tiger relaxed within me and went along with the ride. I was surprised how the men could move so gracefully and quietly. I couldn't get a hold of my surroundings because my eyes were glued to the gorgeous colt that was holding me. A thought entered my mind that they were angels. Then, I felt mildew linger on my skin. I smelled the fresh scent of rain, and I knew we were outside. I was free. I started to relax as my horrible life in the last twenty-four hours began to dim. I dreamed of my sister and my family. They were all right.