• Published 20th Jan 2014
  • 1,282 Views, 10 Comments

My life with Ponies... - Enterprise



Radar, a god like carnivorousness reptile with a past with Luna, is thrown into the affairs of our favorite 6 ponies and Equestrea, and all this while keeping the Changeling Empire a secrete.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,282

The start of something new

I had received that letter almost 4 nights ago. I was running late and was at least two miles from the old castle and tonight was when she would make her move. I was on the border of the Everfree forest and the small pony town called "Ponyville". Apparently they were not too good at naming smaller towns...
I was about to start back on my way when a faint blue mist rose up from what I presumed to be the town hall. "Luna, your home" was all I said before I went full speed for the castle.
I was starting to head over a small hill when my feet started to lose there hold in the ground. Trying frantically, I used my arms to regain control before I fell off the cliff at that bottom of the hill. Stopping just before my feet hit the edge.
The next problem came in the form of my most popular food source, a manticore. So, I had no time to sit around and play with this guy so as he lunged at me I grabbed a tree, and bashed his face with it, for what I could tell it also left a small sliver in his paw but he was too out cold from the hit to realize it.
The next problem was a serpent, purple with a yellow mustache, he was the only thing in the river so I tried to just pass him, well he started to get annoying saying that I wasn't fashionable enough to be around him and he kept blocking the path. I was getting angry at his crazy games and said "ok now if you do not let me pass then I will rip half of that oversize whisker you call a mustache off your face".

I trumped onto the other side and shook the water off of me. I could still here that guy crying about his face as I spat out a clump of yellow hare onto the ground. I was running late so I started to speed up making the ground tremble around me. I could see the front gate of the old castle, as well as the rope bridge that spanned across a raven. My best choice would be to go around but time was not kind to me. I backed up about 75 yards and started to run as fast as I could, as I reached 30 MPH I could see the gaping hole in the ground approaching. As I reached the final push I grabbed a tree and used it to push myself up higher. Somehow I landed on my feet on the other side taking the bridge out in the proses, then I face planted into the stone wall taking it out. Trying to regain control I fell over next to what was the main hall. Hitting my head on a rock everything went black.

........................................................................................................................................................................

I woke up to bright lights coming from the main hall, I had slid down a hill and was some ways away, but I could also see Luna, bright cracks in here side meant that she had already started the spell, and the bright lights further down the main hall I could only guess to be the elements of harmony, "I let you down once, I will not let you down again,".

Point of view change.

Alright girls, you ready?
I got nods from all of my new friends and we started to charge up the elements to finish off what nightmare had started until applejack taped me on the shoulder.
"What is it applejack?"
"Twilight, ah think we aren’t alone out here" she was pointing to a small puddle of clear water, nothing happened until a light rumble sound like thunder rippled through the air. The puddle seemed to move as if some pony had dropped a pebble in the middle of it. The rumble came again and so did the shaking of the ground and vibrations rippling the water. Then, from over the side of the wall, a deep gurgle made every bird that hadn't fled, flee. As things went from one to another, a massive head rose up from behind the remains of the wall. The head was almost as big as nightmare and had a row of teeth hanging over the side of the lower jaw. The animal was massive as it walked right through the wall as if it wasn't even there and it stood between us and nightmare, it looked back from us to nightmare when nightmare spoke to it.
."Radar, you’re still alive"

Point of view change

"Alive and kicking Luna" I said in a whisper, she was laying down as the white cracks grew along her neck. Once they all met at the tip of her horn she would be free. I looked back at the six mares who were welding the elements and looked at Luna. She gave a nod and that was all I needed to know that they were a threat to her. I began to charge up my "sound wave canon" as the mares stood there, horrified to see that I was with Luna. Only a little bit more time was needed, at least five more minutes till the spell was done. I gave a low rumble from the bottom of my throat to warn the mares that they best be on their way back home. They didn't get the message.
The elements started to glow again as a rainbow light was being emitted in a ball above them. And at the last second, they shot it at me. A blinding light of rainbows raced at me with tremendous speed, and when they hit me I was pushed back three feet. Other than that, nothing. They stood there, dumbfounded on why there attack didn't work. I spoke in a low tone where only Luna could hear it, "My turn"
I released the sound energy that had been building up at them. They hit the deck and still they got shot back about 50 feet to the door, or what was left of it. Daze and confused I used this time to my advantage and garbed a pillar, it was heaver then a tree but it would do. I rotated to my right and spun back with the force to send that pillar on its way when I let go. The pillar landed near the ponies but didn't do much but make one cower behind her pink main. The pillar shattered into shards and landed just about everywhere. three more minutes for the spell.
I was just getting started when a rainbow manned pegasi raced at me with speed I couldn't imagine were possable. I was pushed back a foot by a kick but I bit down on her tail. As she tried to fly away as I flung her at the others sending her into a tumble.
Next inline was an orange earth pony with a ,lasso? How desperate were they? The lasso landed around my jaws and clamped them shut to my amassment and shock. But if there’s one thing to know, you don’t make it so that the one you’re attacking can’t fling you across the room, of which I did just that.
The white unicorn used her magic to catch the orange earth pony in midair and pulled out a thin purple scale I recognized to belong to that crazy serpent. She flung it at me and ran after it, things slowed down at this point. I angled my side so the scale would just bounce off my armor plating and rose just in time to doge a kick to the face. I reached for her tail to find it to be short, putting my head in a vulnerable position for her to kick my nose. I roared up and spun around, sending her tumbling back from a hit with my tail.
As she regained her balance, a pink earth pony came in... Hopping? About three hopes past the white unicorn, she disappeared in thin air. I looked around for her when somehow she popped up on my head and was bent over looking right at me. This, to tell the truth, almost made me shit myself. I roared back and tried to fling her off when she disappeared again. Looking around frantically, I found her siting on my foot. I tried to kick her but she hoped off at the last second and was now hanging on my tail. I flicked my tail once and she finally came off but somehow landed on her hoofs, unscathed by all of it.
Next came the last two mares, a yellow pegasi and a purple unicorn, they trotted up to me and the purple one whispered something to the pegasi. With a sigh the pegasi flew up to my eye line and started to speak, but not in equestreanease, but in reptilian. Somehow this pony had learned how to talk a language that should have been impossible for any mammal. She simply asked what I was doing and asked if I could leave, if I wanted, she added in the end. My reply was not in reptilian, "well thanks for the effort but I can speak your language." well, she fainted out of the air. The purple unicorn used her magic to catch her and laid her down on the ground. Then she started to talk "H-hi there, m-my name is Twilight Sparkle, M-might I ask why you attacked my friends?"
"Well, one, they came at me, and two I have to protect Luna during the spell."
"What spell is this exactly?" she asked.
"That one" I replied, looking over to where the spell was finishing its work. The cracks of light were splitting open relisting beams of brightness into the air, and in seconds, a bright flash bright enough to make it seem like day obscured my vision. And in the same second, it was gone, leaving the smaller light blue alicorn I came to protect. I slowly walked over to her and laid down in front of her with my head held high.
I nuzzled her body and she slowly came to. The bright blue seas in her eyes never lost there color after 1000 years. I could since the 6 mares walking up behind me to see what had happened. Twilight sparkle was the first to talk. "So this is why you came? To help save her from what she had become?"
"Yes, and in all truth I would have killed all of you if I had to."
"Ha, ya right." the rainbow mare said.
"Rainbow, Ah don't think you would last too long in a fight with him." the orange earth pony said.
"Perhaps you could introduce me to your friends?" I asked twilight.
"Oh ya, that would help." she answered. "That would be Rainbow Dash" she pointed to the blue pegasi, "that's Applejack" she pointed to the orange earth pony. "That is Pinkie Pie," she pointed to the pink earth pony, "that’s Rarity" she pointed to the white unicorn, "and that’s Fluttershy." she pointed to the yellow pegasi. "Now about princess Celestia..."
"The spell was set up to release her when it was done, no harm has been brought to her." Luna replied.
"Ok so now that's all over, how about we get back to the castle?"
"I second that" Luna replied.
So, we started to walk back when a low rumble shook the ground. All of us turned to see nightmare re-forming from all the shards.
"Oh I am not in the mood for this." I said. i started to turn around when twilight taped me on the foot "don't worry, we got this." she said. Her and the five ponies walked up to nightmare and used the elements of harmony on her, sending back to where she came from.
"So, now that’s all said and done, what now?" I asked.
"Well I guess we get going" Twilight said.
I turn around to find a white pegasi in gold armor sticking a spear out at me. I stared at him for a second before I bit his spear in half. with a cartoon "Nomm". Looking at what had happened to his weapon. He retreated behind ten more pegasi that had just came in. they all landed and in the middle walked in Celestia. She looked at twilight, then at Luna, then at me. Then she asked in a motherly voice "Perhaps this story is best be told back at the castle."
"Yep" was all we said.
"And Luna, it’s good to have you back." she said as she did the equivalent of a hug with her.
"It’s good to be back".

Sometime later

So after I explained what had happened, I returned to the forest where Colicer and Ralisea were waiting by my home.
“So, you get the energy?”
“Calm down Colicer, I have it”
I spawned two football size crystals from my tail where they had been stored, one light blue, and the other light pink.
“Thanks radar” Colicer said as he ran off with the crystal.
“Ya thanks for the help, things are getting tighter with that other hive creating problems about being 20 pounds under their minimum amount”.
“Ya I heard about that, love can be hard to find those days.”
She ran off back to her Hive as I walked back to my cave by the lake. “I wonder what tomorrow is going to be like”.

Author's Note:

I thought I would never get this done. well here it is. Chapter 2 of this story, and the first chapter of the show. hope you liked it. and if i missed anything then please point it out. Free mustache for whoever finds the Jurassic Park reference first!