• Published 1st Dec 2016
  • 423 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony Replaced Elements - Slendermare



Discord returns before his reformation, seeking revenge.

  • ...
 5
 423

DISCORD!!!

Luna was shocked. In front of her was not Discord but her older sister, Princess Celestia. Except for one small detail. She was a foal. Next to her was a note saying;

You wanted authority? There you have it. By the way, should I start with

chocolate milk rain? Or just go straight to falling pie? Oh, how FUN! Also,

don't bother with those silly elements. Who heard of foals being able to

control the elements of harmony? Besides, how can they be

used if they can't even be found? Enjoy eternal chaos!

Sincerely, Discord

P.S. Maybe you can start a foal-sitting business!

Luna was still in shock. She didn't know what to do first. No, gathering the foals should be first on her list. But then what? She decided to try and keep this quiet, then after getting the foals, just wing it. She decided to find Fluttershy first. She'll be the easiest. Oh, how wrong she was. When she found her,she ran off in fear. It took half an hour to finally catch her, and get her to stop crying. Next on her list was Applejack.

Luckily, A.J was a lot more willing after noticing Fluttershy was also coming. She wasn't shocked when she made it to Twilight's treehouse. She was used to Twilight stumbling around, looking for something, but Luna wasn't sure as to what it could be at this age. I mean, she was two, what could she possibly be looking for? Apparently, she found it, and with a cry of victory, she ran to her...book fort, and added the last book she found. " Spike, where are you?" Luna asked. "Over here" he called. He was trying to clean up Twilights mess. He came along after realising it wouldnt make a difference. After some coaxing and being promised a book castle, Twilight followed. All that she needed to bring Pinkie was the promise of fun, cupcakes, and Gummy.

Rarity was playing with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo at the boutique. "Hello Scootaloo. Hi Sweetie Belle. May I take Rarity please?" The crusaders were fine with this, and as Luna left they checked for their cutie marks. Nothing. Finally they found Rainbow Dash flying around. Or, should I say, trying to fly. Luna figured Rainbow would be hardest to coax, so using what little magic she had left, made a forcefield around her and teleported to the castle. As she teleported, she wondered why she felt her magic draining. The answer was almost immediate. "Why hello Luna, what took you so long? Feeling the magic drain from you? I figured." Discord said, sitting on Celestia's throne. "Discord, change them back and leave!" Screamed Luna, who was quite angry, and used the Royal Canterlot Voice. "Oh, are you jealous? I hope not. Sadly I need to create chaos, so this is all I can do. Adios!" With a snap of his claws he was gone. 'What did he mean when he said...'

She couldnt finish her thought, as she was transformed into herself, only at eight years old. "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! GUARDS COME TO THE THRONE ROOM! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!" Great, now she SOUNDED like a kid. She sounded so immature. She tried to reverse the spell, but her magic was too weak. All she could manage was a light spell, teleportation, and a forcefield. The guards rushed in, crying out; "Princess Luna what is...it? Princess, what happened?" "Discord happened. Now, I need you to use the books from the royal library and build a book castle for Twilight. I need you to make Pinkie some cupcakes, and keep Rainbow Dash from breaking anything" as she said this, she heard a loud crash and cringed. "I wouldn't worry about AJ or Rarity, there pretty level headed. Fluttershy, just bring in a puppy or something. I have somewhere to be." With a pop, she teleported off.

Author's Note:

The reason their short are because, A/ this is my first fanfic and b/ I want to fit in a few more
Chapters. I promise, they'll get longer as the story progresses.

Cross my heart
Hope to fly
Stick a cupcake in my eye

Very sincere i know

P.S. This and chapter three are currently under revision for grammatical mistakes.