• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 264 Views, 0 Comments

Mechanis Maximus - K_and_REDACTED



Follow the (arguably) improved main six, in a grim future where equestria has been conquered by an army of technology led by a mysterious creature unseen before in this realm. Maybe they'll save the world, maybe they won't... lets find out,

  • ...
 0
 264

Like leaves in autumn

Author's Note:

I'm saying this now: I have a habit of starting new things before I'm done with the last one so don't complain for more, or disregard this just because it hasn't updated in a while. I've been pretty good so far with this, but please, just follow this and let it be a lovely surprise when I remember I was working on this and come back to it (hopeful that wont happen, but probably it will)
Also yes, I know I wright short chapters, deal with it, or read something else.
Good day.

The CLaUD presents:
A Eutrepa labs creation,
Mechanis Maximus
By K. and [Redacted]

The souls of mortals are petty. Damn them. Damn them all to the forsaken realm, that’s what I say. They think things will last. Damn their ideas. Damn the solar empire. They think they can have a hand in fate. Damn their naiveté… And damn lunar republic too. Their petty, and that’s the long and short of it. They are petty damnable creatures.

Of course the solar empire was the first to fall. With our machines and the help of the rebellion, our victory was inevitable. Of course, the ‘new lunar republic’ left themselves far to open, and were an easy target to take down. They were just petty sisters with petty dreams, no more. An argument easily stopped with the back of a father’s hand. And, as one laughs at the others misfortune, it comes upon her too. Petty, naïve, and damnable. And stupid, mustn’t forget stupid…

Their looks of horror as their princess, nay, their god even, was brought to her knees, bloody, sobbing, and begging forgiveness. Slaughtered... the last thing her people would see of her, would be the inside of her skull, as a rifle round tore through it. Their screams of horror, as they were showered with their “immortal goddess’” grey mater, almost euphoric in a way...

Ah, but this all sounds much too grim, and I, must sound a sadist. No, no… no sadism… no grim reality checks… no pompous metaphor about life, or destiny, or some other equally stupid concept… no… no ignorant claims of progress, or the future of life as we know it… no… no… but a mortal would not, no… could not, understand the true reasoning for what we have done…they… you…are mortal… stupid… and petty… and naïve… and damnable… and most of all… perfect.