• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 1,282 Views, 9 Comments

Daring, Dash and A Certain Railgun! - maxxxxxx



Misaka Mikoto once again finder herself In Canterlot! She must team up with Equestria's fastest flier and its most daring hero to Save Fancy Pants and protect Equestria!

  • ...
2
 9
 1,282

Canterlot again

“Don't you ever learn?” She stood in a desolate back ally surrounded by a gang of less than upstanding citizens. They smiled cocksurely.

“Do you really think you're in a position to mouth off to us. You know, most of us are level three espers, so you better watch it.” A young man with short blonde hair and cheap tattoos stepped uncomfortably close to her, she nonchalantly leaned against the with a blasé expression.

“Level Three?”

“That's right, now you understand. I can tell by you're uniform that you have money. Why don't you hand it over.”

“What a waste.” She said unimpressed with a shrug.

“What did you...” Before he could finish his sentence a bolt of lightening discharged from her body quickly closing the distance between herself and the thug. He convulsed then fell to the ground, smoke rising from the hairs on his body being seared off. The others looked on in surprise before one of them took initiative and lunged at her. Without even looking in his direction she blew him away with another powerful blast of electricity. One of the men staggered back in fear.

“W-wait! An electro-master, in a Tokiwadai uniform... I-it cant be!” As the men realized what he was implying they tuned slowly to the girl.

“Y-you mean that's the Railgun!? Misaka Mikoto!?”

“It doesn't matter there's only one of her and tens of us!” A large muscular man stepped forward, a flame alight in his hand. Pyrokinesis? Misaka thought to herself, vaguely interested.

“Get Her!” All the men jumped at her at once, Misaka closed her eyes and sighed before releasing shock wave that zapped everything within ten meters and causing a blackout on the whole city block.
Don't they ever learn? She opened her eyes to find that the dimly light ally way had been replaced by a scenic garden with beautiful flowers surrounding it's perimeter. Her heart skipped a beat. No way!
She looked down at her feet and sure enough... Hooves! She spun around to see an all to familiar fountain, though admittedly it was in much better condition now than last time. It had been over a month since the last time she had been here, she was actually beginning to think it was all just a dream.

“But.. Why!? How did I end up here again!?” She growled in frustration. Okay, calm down Mikoto. You just need to find that princess and she can send you back. She looked back and forth scanning the city. Crap! I don't know where to find her! Last time she came to me! Wait I know! I'll just ask one of the guards! She smiled triumphantly and made her way out of the Canterlot Public Gardens. She strolled around the streets of Canterlot with an unexpected feeling of nostalgia. I wonder how Fancy Pants is doing? Maybe the princess will let me say hi to him before she sends me back, after all, time doesn't pass in Academy City while I'm hear relative to my perspective. She became so lost in thought she didn't notice the pegasus in front of her until she bumped into him.

“Careful citizen, you should watch where you're going so you don't get... It's you!” He blurted out in astonishment. Misaka looked at him quizzically for a moment before his face and voice snapped him into memory.

“No way! You're that vandal!” The memory of her fight with him was pretty clear, it's hard to forget you're first fight with a pegasus. In the end her railgun did him in though.

“Actually I'm a royal guard now. I retook the test and I passed!”

“I'm surprised they let you after all the trouble you caused.”

“Well the princess is very understanding and forgiving. She let me off the hook.”

“Oh! Yeah, since you’re a royal guard now and all do you think you could tell me where to find the princess? I kind of need her to get me back home.”

“Sure, she is in the castle over there.” He pointed with his hoof to a large grand castle that loomed over the rest of the city. Oh... She laughed nervously from embarrassment.

“Uh, thanks. Well It was nice seeing you again.” She said unsure.

“You as well.” Misaka began walking away but then stopped and turned back to face him with a more relaxed smile.

“You know, I never did get you're name?” Misaka asked feeling somewhat rude for not asking earlier.

“Oh, um, my name's Frost Cloud. You're Mikasa right?”

“Misaka, Misaka Mikoto.” She held out her hoof... Wait? How do I hoof shake?

“We'll It's nice to see you again Misaka Mikoto. And, well, thank you.” He shook her hoof.

“No problem. Anyway it was nice seeing you again to, keep up the good work.” She turned around and made her way to the castle.
*************************************************************************************************************

Misaka stared at the castled, she had never seen architecture like it before. Though that was to be expected, she was in an alternate universe, or something? She approached the door, two pegasi in royal guard armor stood on opposite side of the entrance. As soon as Misaka got to the final step just in front of the door they spread they're wings out crossing over each other, blocking the door. Without changing expression or even looking at her they spoke simultaneously.

“Halt! Who goes there!?” Misaka raised an eyebrow at them. Are they serious?

“Um, I'm Misaka Mikoto. I'm a friend of the princess and, look I just need to talk to her for a minute okay?” Somewhat to her surprise they retracted their wings.

“Proceed, The princess is expecting you.” The door opened on it's own and she walked into the palace. The princess was expecting me? Well she did say last time that she knew that I was here before she met me.
The interior of the palace was ornately decorated with stone statues, and a bright red carpet lay on the floor leading into a singular hall way. I guess this must be the right way She affirmed, proceeding down the hall. Coming to the end of the corridor she was met with a large wooden door. She lifted her hoof to knock but was met with air as the door opened it's self. There, standing in the middle of the room was the regal Princess Celestia. But who's that? Standing facing the princess was a female pegasus with a gray-scale mane and tail and she was wearing.. Is that a pith helmet? The princess smiled at Misaka.

“Ah Ms. Misaka, I'm glad you're here and I do apologize for bringing you hear with out any notice.” Misaka's jaw almost dropped.

“You brought me here!?”

“Yes, and I am sorry but you see, we have a situation. It seems fancy Pants has been Ponynapped and I need you and Ms Daring to work together to rescue him.” Her voice carried an amount of gravity with it that made Misaka question if there was something the princess was not telling them. The pony in the pith helmet spoke up.

“Princess, I can handle this by myself. I work alone, she would only get in the way.”

“I think you would be wise to not underestimate her, and I had a feeling you would say that. That's why I also..” She was cut off as a blur of rainbow burst into the room, coming to a screeching halt right in front of the princess. It was another pegasus, she actually looked allot like the other one, but she was light blue with a bright rainbow mane and tail.

“Sorry I'm late Princess I.. Daring Do!?” She looked excitedly at Daring. Seriously!? Daring Do? Where do they come up with these names?

“Rainbow Dash?!” Misaka rolled her eyes. Uhg! I get the feeling I'm going to be here a while. Still, who would kidnap.. Uhm, ponynap Fancy Pants? And why would the princess need me?