• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 749 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Ponies - chubbysonicfan



One boy leaves in the middle of night to find very important guests on his lawn.

  • ...
11
 1
 749

Introduction

Long ago, the earth had been in danger of eradication on multiple occasions. Many evil forces, far beyond what was capable of mankind, would bring Earth close to its early demise.

Only a handful of legendary warriors could defend Earth and its people from these evil creatures. Even when things looked bleak, one man- known as both a failure to his entire race, and as the hope of the universe- continued to fight those who wish to destroy his home.

Hundreds of years have past since then, and life on Earth has returned to normal. Through the influence of these warriors, many have learned to harness their hidden powers in the event of another threat to their home world. Some even inherited powers from their ancestors, giving them the greatest potential for the human race. But with this, comes a consequence.

Two of the original defenders of Earth were not of this world. They were some of the last surviving of an alien race, the Saiyans. Their genes have passed onto the human race, causing a rare mutation, granting the child a saiyan tail. Within the last few hundred years, only twenty-four children have been reported to be born with a tail, most of which have turned against humanity.

The addition of the tail grants them control of a greater power than even some of the strongest humans alive. They've only been bested by those who trained to use all their hidden potential at once. This lead to the practice of removing the tail at birth, denying them access to their powers. And who do keep their tail live a life of ridicule until the tail in eventually removed anyway.

This all leads to the story of one boy, who's life is about to change forever.