• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 765 Views, 2 Comments

Celestial's Half-hours - Celestial



A collection of brief stories written in approximately half an hour, following the 30minuteponies' prompts.

  • ...
2
 2
 765

A Brief Introduction to the Best Things in Life [Romance]

Twilight awoke in her bed, feeling slightly groggier and confused than her average morning, slowly coming to the realization that another body was pressing on her, indeed big-spooning her. She turned slowly to find a candid, sleeping Pinkie, her mane a chaotic, unruly mass of pink, just as always, and a smile fixed on her muzzle. She jutted her eyes open. "Hi Twilight! Had a good night?"

Twilight shrieked and scampered for her half of the bed. "What are you DOING here, Pinkie?"

Pinkie took all of one second to stand up and gather her thoughts. "Well, just yesterday night we were all having the 'Peewee Birthday Party' party and you didn't really catch on that the punch was spiked and after a while you got really woozy and talkative, and when I asked you how you were doing you replied 'I'm fine Pinkie, but I've been feeling the lack of some more close friendship lately' and I said 'Silly Twilight, you have already best friends!' and then you murmured 'Not that kind of friends though...' and I went 'OoooooOOOOOoooh' and then I kissed you!"

Twilight stared, shell-shocked by the reveal. "Y-You kissed-"

"Eeeyup! Good ol' 'Prench technique' style! You looked reeeeally confused at first but then you said 'Whoa, this felt actually good', and then you leaned in, well more like fell towards me, and you kissed me again! And then eeeeverypony was watching and cheering and saying 'You go Twilight!' 'Yay!' And after a while of that I called the party off early because there was a DIFFERENT kind of party to be played upstairs!"

"WuwuwuwuWHAT Pinkie! What did we do?!" exclaimed Twilight, jumping off the bed, still covered in her blue blanket, and pointing an accusatory hoof at her bedmate.

Pinkie circled a hoof. "Oh, you know, the usual, 'be a smoochy woochy and cuddle and say sweet things to each other all the way to sleep' party. Kinda like a slumber party, but with sexy undertones!"

Twilight was just blushing furiously at this point, unable to do anything but stammer back onto the bed, restoring the cover to its place.

Pinkie chuckled. "You really liked to cuddle in bed, didn't ya Twily Smiley Wyley?"

"I suppose I do," she admitted, clopping her hooves together in shame.

"And if you liked this thaaaat much, I can actually introduce you to..." A drumroll was heard, out of nowhere.

"...THE HAREM!! There's Rainbow Dash in it and Cloud Kicker and Lyra and Blossomforth and Rarity and aaaall the good mares in town who want a good time! And oh boy you should see Cloud Kicker deliveri-"

Twilight stammered. "R-RARITY?! B-but whose harem is this? Is there even a male in all this?"

"Nope, but that's the best part of it! Since it's nopony's harem it's EVERYPONY's harem! Equality and and freedom and vaginal stimulation FOR ALL!" Pinkie declared with a grand sweep of her hoof.

Twilight felt her face boil and opted for hiding herself under a pillow, to which Pinkie giggled.

"You're really cute when you're flustered, you know?"

Twilight hyperventilated for a good while from under the safety of her improvised pillow fort, where none of Pinkie's far-from-comforting reassurances or spine-tingling nuzzles could fully reach her.

When she emerged, she acted in a blur, lifting Pinkie off the bed, enveloped in her purple aura, together rushing for the front door downstairs.

"OkayPinkieI'llcertainlythinkaboutwhatyouofferedmeandyou'llbethefirsttoknowanythingandthanksforthebirthdaypartybythewayandalsoeverythingelseBYE!" *SLAM*

Crisis finally averted, Twilight slumped on the shut door, sighing long and hard.

But she wasn't done with this. Not by a long shot.

She shouted, "Spike! Wake up and bring me the book order form! FORMS!"

She had a whooooole lot of studying ahead of her.

Author's Note:

Prompt #538: Last night, two ponies kissed for the very first time. What happens today?