• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 765 Views, 2 Comments

Celestial's Half-hours - Celestial



A collection of brief stories written in approximately half an hour, following the 30minuteponies' prompts.

  • ...
2
 2
 765

Airshipping is Best Shipping [Romance]

Fluttershy was feeling a little out of place, navigating the endless, spotty cloud bank below Equus Island, overlooking the Endless Sea. She was there with Rainbow, that was true, but her friend seemed to be playing circles around her and going too fast to hold a proper, paced conversation.

She kept following the blue blur until it settled on a cloud, waving at her to follow. She complied, landing on the soft vapor and sitting alongside Rainbow Dash, waiting for her to go on.

It seemed to Fluttershy that Rainbow was attempting to give her a passionate stare.

"Did you like the cloud Fluttershy"

"Oh, well, it's really soft, and nice," Fluttershy answered, hoofing the cloud with uncertainty.

"No I mean it's a special one it looks like a heart from above"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice that when coming here, should I-"

Rainbow shook her head. "It's cool I wanted to say something to you first"

Fluttershy stood there, forelegs crossed, and nodding in Rainbow's direction.

"We've been friends for a long time but lately I was thinking that we're both in need of a special somepony

"And you would like be perfect because you're the coolest one I know"

Fluttershy was taken aback by that. "Do- Do you mean you want me just because you wanted to be engaged to somepony?"

"Yes I mean no" she blurted. Then, she thought a little more about it. "Well yes but everypony thinks they want to be with somepony when they do this stuff right"

Fluttershy pondered on this in turn, head tilted. "Well, I suppose that's technically true, but I guess that's still something that-"

RD interrupted that train of thought with an outstretched hoof. "I'll start over okay"

FS just nodded again, faint hope showing in her eyes.

"Fluttershy you're the most awesome friend I know and I think you're a nice pony

"It's pretty radical when you get to watch those animals and all the care you put in tending them and it's cool that you find time to spend time with us too

"And I really like your eyes"

Fluttershy just put on a demure smile, still not opting for answering.

"And you're pretty much the only pegasus I know and I would really like to spend more time with you in a special way

"Also your ears are very cute"

Fluttershy blushed this time, caught off-guard by the unusual compliment. "Oh... That's... nice..."

RD pressed on her advantage and leaned in for a kiss.

Fluttershy didn't react fast enough at first, but found herself quickly melting into Rainbow's amazing kiss.

Minutes passed, and forehooves were wrapped around each other before the kiss was released. Fluttershy stood amazed, cheeks hot. "Oh... Oh my..."

Ranibow still wore her straight face. "I hear it's even better if we do it going fast"

FS's eyes widened at that. "B-but... isn't it dangerous? What if we hit something when we're not looking? I can't even fly that quickly..."

"Baby I'll just carry you and there's like nothing but clouds for ever in all directions

"We gotta try Fluttershy I mean this was already radicool and everything I do is better when I go fast"

Fluttershy thought a little about it, but ultimately smiled and nodded, and was immediately swept off her hooves by her already airborne companion, speeding off in a seemingly random direction.

And they embraced and locked lips, with all the adrenaline and passion rushes of a spin through the air at mad speeds and a first love found, respectively.

When they released their lip-lock, Fluttershy wheezed against the whipping air, looking dreamy, while it was a grinning Rainbow Dash who expressed her feelings first:

"Tubular"

Author's Note:

Prompt #534: Super Lesbian Horse RPG.