• Published 10th Dec 2013
  • 447 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria plane of ponies - SliverBrony



What happens, when a Planeswalker fom the Gruul-Clans strands in Equestria, and what if he isn´t the only one that found Equestria?

  • ...
 4
 447

Where am I?

How could I think the jungel of Alara was a better place to relax than the Rubblebelt?
This was all Wolfhard could think of while he was chased through this jungel by a pack of Gargantuas, beasts that stood as tall as the highest trees, who were just disturbed by the young planeswalker, and now wanted revenge for the sleep they missed because of him. As they gained up on their prey, Wolfhard stop running and began concentrating in order to planeswalk away from the predators.
Lucky for him he managed to vanish just before the Gargantuas reached him, but to his misfortune he wanted to planeswalk "away", which wasn´t a realy specific location to travel to, and because of this he would end up on some random plane, but in his opinion anywhere was better than where he just left.

Just before the nauseating experience of traveling between planes ended, he felt some strange, warm magic affecting him. When he regained his senses, he noticed that he couldn´t feel his hands anymore. The next thing he noted as he tried to stand up, was that his legs felt different, as if they weren´t ment to carry all his weight anymore. What realy disturbed him however, was that he fell back on all fours when he tried to take a step, and noticed that his arms ended in hooves, not hands, HOOVES!

What kind of curse is this?!,Wolfhard thought,Maybe if I find some pond or stream I could at least see what else changed. As he looked at his sourundings he registered that he was in a Forest of some kind, but couldn´t find any clues where he could find some water to inspect his reflection.

Just as he decided to just go straight ahead, he heard a scream of panick to his left. With his body on an adrenaline induced autopilot, he rushed in the direction of the sound till he found a clearing which held two strange creatures, one was a wolf made out of wood, about twice the size of the winged unicorn standing at the edge of the clearing near Wolfhard. despite not knowing anything about these creatures the planeswalker still could tell that this Wolf was abot to attack the smaller creature and wolfhard decided to defend this unfourtunate soul, in the hope this 'unicorn' could provide him with shelter for him to rest, so he could try to get home on the next day.

____________________

Twilight´s day started out really good. Spike had made her choclatechippancakes for breakfast, then she had a flying-lesson with Rainbow Dash, she still didn´t got completly used to having wings, let alone flying. For Lunch she went to Sugarcube Corner and had a strawberrycupcake with vanilla icing.

She then ventured into the Everfreeforest to get her favourite tea from Zecora. on her way back, she saw a flash of light in the forest beside the path.That´s strange, even for this forest, mused Twilight as she left the path to investigate. About a hundred meters into the forest, she came to a clearing.

Just as the alicorn was about to enter the forest again, she heard the snapping of twigs. After she turned around, she screamed at the to of her lungs, there at the other side of the clearing was a Timberwolf and Twilight knew she had to get away fast if she wanted to survive this encounter. But just as she was about to turn and run, a pegasus with green coat and a red mane and tail rushing in to the clearing and placeing him self betwen her and the wild beast. "Are you insane? you can´t just take on a Timberwolf head on!", Twilight yelled at the stranger, who answered: "What this little wolf? sure I can, but let´s talk after I saved our hides." She couldn´t believe what she just heard, so she hid between the trees and watched the pegasus fight.

______________________

Okay she speaks a language I can understand that will deffinetly help me as soon as this fight is over., Wolfhard mused, as he realized the wolf was about to charge at him, the planswalker reached for some green mana. As soon as he gathered enough, he summoned some vines to confine the Wolf in its movement and kept it from harming him.

While the wolf tried to free itself from the vines, Wolfhard now tried to gather a bit of red mana, as he was in a forest, he couldn´t be sure how much, if any, was in his reach, but even the very small amount he could find was enough for the spell he was about to use. Just as the wolf was finished freeing itself, the Planeswalker had enough mana to cast the Spell, which would summon two axes for him to fight with. The beast, now no longer bound by the vines came charging against Wolfhard, just now he ralized the flaw in his battleplan: how was he supposed to wieled axes without somethingto hold them? For now he had to doge the attack either way, because the axes still needed a second or two to fully materialize. When the axes finally appeared fully, he was surprised, that he could hold them with his hooves just fine, ecen if it was hard standing only on his hindlegs. As the Wolf atacked himwith its right front paw, he used one axe to block the strike and the other to detach the lower half of the limb. The now impaired wolf was then charged by the planeswalker, and with two blows to the neck, Wolfhard finished the beast off. After this exertion he felt exhaustetd like he hadn´t in a very long time. But he still needed to talk to this strange purple, winged unicorn.

______________________

Twilight couldn´t believe what she just witnessed, a pegasus shouldn´t be able to summon lightning from its hoof. Despite this she wanted to thank him for saving her, and maybe to get some answers about his starnge abillity.

"Hello, I hope it didn´t scare you to much with how i killed this beast, but i have some questions for you, the most important are where am I and what are you?"

Twilight was about to burst out with all the questiens in her head but she took a deep breath before she answered the strange Pegasus, after all she didn´t want to get him angry at her. "We are in the Everfreeforest and my name is Twilight Sparkle and I am an alicorn and i would like to know some things about you first among them your name and how you were able to summon axes out of no where"

"Oh yeah should have introduced myself properly, my name is Wolfhard I´m a planeswalker, even if i have no idea what species i am at the moment, and a member of the Burning-Tree-Clan. Before I answer the rest of your questions, do you have someplace near where i could rest? Saveing you from this wolf is the least taxing thing I did today."

As he said that she noticed his cutiemark, which was a styllized burning tree.

"What how could you not know that you´re a pegasus? Anyways you Could spent the night at my place, but only if you Pinkie Promise to answer all my questions about you tomorrow."

"if you Pinkie Promise to answer my questions, by the way what is a Pinkie Promise?"

"A Pinkie Promise is given like this: I Pinkie Promise to answer all your questions if you answer mine, cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." While she said this, she also Performed the actions, that are part of a Pinkie Promise."And you shouldn´t break it or else you have to face an angry Pinkie Pie, and you don´t want to do that, believe me."

"Ok I Pinkie Promise to answer all your questions if you provied me shelter for the night, cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

Thus satisfied Twilight motioned him to follow her and began her way back to ponyville, with Wolfhard the planeswalker, whatever that is, following her.
So tomorrow i will get the girls together and then hopefully some answers.