• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

Screams In The Dark - Dj vinyls



After being abducted, Scootaloo is slowly dying. But doctors cant figure out why. She seemed perfectly fine until a week after the abduction.

  • ...
3
 9
 606

First Memory

I open my eyes to blinding light. Looking around, I notice I'm in my room. My head keeps turning to survey my surroundings. On the desk across the room sits my laptop. The screen has dimmed from not being used for awhile. All of a sudden, as if on cue, the screen lights up to reveal a chat log. My friend has messaged me. As I try to get out of bed, I feel a sharp pain in my side. The pain is so bad it causes me to collapse. I look at my side to see a bandage wrapped around me. I try to move again but the pain is too much, causing me to black out.

I feel the cold floor underneath my body. I'm not in my room anymore, and now when I try to move, there is no pain. How is this possible? Just seconds ago I was in unbearable pain. Am I dead? Was the pain too much for my heart to handle? Or is this a dream? No, not a dream... but maybe a nightmare. The room I'm in is dark, but there's just enough light to see a few things. In the corner sits a chair. On the wall in front of me there's a large metal door, covered in locks. All of a sudden the door opens and light pours into the room. I stand up and try to reach the door, only to discover a chain around my leg. I look back up towards the light and it gets brighter, causing me to wince. The light becomes so bright that it momentarily blinds me. I close my eyes trying to regain my sight, but when i open them back up, I'm in my room again. The pain has also returned.

Author's Note:

Some of the words are italicized. This is just to emphasize them. Nothing important. Just making them pop out and make my readers (you) think about what is to come.