• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 1,142 Views, 16 Comments

Child's Toy - Public Reader



A pony is turned into a toy by sombra

  • ...
3
 16
 1,142

1

V1
Sombra was defeated. But his curse was already placed. Nopony knew that the Princess of the Night would be in danger. The magic that had been put upon Princess Luna was newly created. Even the one who cast it knew not what it would do. But the princess would lay in unknown peril in her throne room. She was going through the daily task of having to deal with the affairs of her subjects.

"And that is why I need his land. " A white stallion stated to the princess.

"I have said the same thing for the past year. No, just because you think that your 'low life scum' neighbor doesn't deserve to own property doesn't mean that he isn't allowed to." Luna said staring at the ceiling. She was tired of hearing this. It was the third noble to ask for his neighbor's land so far this night, and she still had a good amount of time left listening to the narcissistic men.

She bothered herself with by floating a feather with her magic as the next pony came in. Without looking down, from her important task of trying to launch the feather out the hole in the window, she asked "What problem are you having with your neighbors tonight? ".

When she heard no response she gave up on her challenge, and looked at the new pony. He was a short, pinto coloured fellow. He was staring up at her with each eye bigger than her moon.

"How can I help you sweetie?" She asked.

He immediately stuck out his chest and stood up as tall as his little legs would let him. "Hi! My name is Pipsqueak. I am going to be a pirate and sail under your flag."

Luna however was freaking out. Not only was he a fan of her's, he also had a Trottingham accent. Plus he dreamed of sailing under her. She squealed like a little girl and ran up, and plucked him off the floor and hugged him.

His reaction was one of delight. On his face was the biggest smile, bigger than the one he wore before. "Princess... Luna, I need... to ask you.. something." He said while Luna was in the midst of her strangle/hug.

He was suddenly pushed out into the air. "Yes little one?" Luna said with a smile.

"Well, in order for me to be allowed to have your moon on my flag I need your permission." He said with a sheepish smile." You know, trademarks and stuff."

Luna looked back at him, causing him to create an even more sheepish smile. "Where did you learn about trademarks little one?" She asked intreaged.

"Well, my daddy yelled at me when I put up a flag in my boat with the moon on it. He said that he could get sued and then I would be in big trouble." The once happy colt quickly grew droopy." I don't like it when I get in trouble. "

Luna looked at him, concerned for his well being, and put him back on the ground. "Of course you can use my moon. In fact..." she paused to bop him on his snout in a playful manner, "I hereby grant you the permission to use whatever you want that has to do with my night."

He sat there for a second trying to process what was just said to him. Once he understood what had happened, he jumped up in the air. "Really Miss Princess Luna. Do ya mean it? "

"Of course darling. " she smiled seeing the joy that she had given to the kid just by letting him use pictures of the night. "Quick Note. Write up a legal document stating what permission he gets. "

After this was said a new pony walked out from behind the throne. He was a pumpkin orange, with a brown mane and a brown and light brown stripped scarf. (#4 minus the cutie mark) He turned to the young colt. "Follow me little one. " he said while they left the room, leaving the princess with a guard.

"Guard."

"Yes princess. "

"Go tell my sister to investigate the colt's father. "

"Yes mam."

He quickly went on with his task, leaving the princess with her thoughts. These thoughts however were cut short when she felt an intense pain throughout her body.

"ARGKH" she screamed out.

She was then engulfed in a smoke-black and blood-red magic flame. When the fire ceased to burn, all that was left of the princess was a small plastic doll surrounded by a singed marble floor and ash. The floor opened up and swallowed the doll. As the hole closed a little bit of the ashes was blown up into the air, causing it to swirl like magical snowfall.

The door burst open to reveal around five guards, the young colt and Quick Note. All of which showed different reactions. The guards ran across the room waving spears at an invisible, nonexistent threat. The colt immediately began to weep, while trying to say something that would never have been understood.

The writer had the worst out of all of them, as he immediately looked down and began writing. "Everypony must know." The words that he was writing would cause a panic that would end the peace across the land.

Meanwhile on Earth

A little kid, one no more than 9, was walking down the street when he noticed a flash of light. Interested, he walked over to the spectacular sight. When he came upon scene, all he found was a little doll of a blue pony that had a moon on its butt.

Once he saw the moon all he said was.
"Muna!"

Author's Note:

Hey what's up. This is my first FanFic so please creative comments only. Tell me if you liked it because I want to know if I should continue working on it or to go back to only reading on this site.