• Published 19th Nov 2013
  • 524 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony: Elements of Creation - Satsuko



come and embark on a journey, where in equestria and a new world embraces darkness, the tree of chaos.... The Elements of Harmony will not be able to stop the evil force this time, it will have to depend on a new elements.... The Element of creations

  • ...
9
 0
 524

Chapter 1: A new Student

On the day of her Coronation, ponies from all across equestria screamed and shout for the new princess, princess Twilight!

Twilight sanged as she sat on her rump, having her right hoof on her chest as she sung high and mighty,
"Life In Equestria shimmers!"

The Guards slowly raise a smile on their faces, looking back at their new singing book worm princess.

"Life in Equestria shines!" Twilight sung again, raising her right hoof to wave at the crowd, that cheered for her and threw roses at her, she then slowly rises to her hooves. Poking her chest out shaking her mane, "and I know for absolute certain," Opening her eyes Twilight narrows them to her left crowd that suddenly began to cheer and shout her name.

"GO PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!" The crowd cheers, as Twilight and her carriage walks past them. It seemed to be the perfect coronation for our young heroine. However, this did not stop a bit of mischief and pranks, to ruin the ceremony. Diamond Tiara and her best friend Silver spoon glanced as Twilight's carriage pass by them.

"Hmm... It seems this parade is missing something... To be, you know?" Diamond Tiara glances at Silver spoon, "enjoyable!" The young foal complained.

"How can this not be enjoyable?" Silver Spoon said as watches the parade, still listening to Diamond Tiara. "I think it is pretty awesome," Spoon adds onto her statement, as she suddenly begins to have small little dance from Princess's Twilight's singing.

Tiara blows a sigh and frowns at her friend, Tiara and Spoon were known for their prankster tricks. The two duos, have pulled pranks on everypony they disliked, especially blank flanks, fillies who have not earned their cutie marks. In this case, Tiara was looking for a victim a pony to cause a huge scene to get the ceremony on halt.

She could not pick on the cutie mark Crusaders in fact, they were on the opposite crowd from them. Cheering along with Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Jack and RainbowDash. Tiara sucked her teeth a stomped her right hoof at them, a bit flustered.

"No, they won't do," Tiara scans over around her section to see a small filly that was laying down drawing in her notepad, "ah ha!" Tiara grinned wickedly at the ice mint filly, "found my target," she then jabs Silver spoon with her hoof gently, getting her attention and huddle towards the drawing filly that had no ideal that the two pranksters were coming near her.

The Young pony smiled at her drawing, after finish coloring it. It was a alicorn that looked like Princess Twilight, beside that Alicorn was her own self smiling up at Twilight. The filly was young, she appeared to be smaller and younger then Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon. The young mare had an mint like pelt with large, blue eyes. Her hair was short, minty like her pelt, but had white tones to it. It was also quite messy, some of her hair were covering parts of her eyes. Her tail was cut similar to twilight's tail. The filly blows a strand of hair off her nose, she then gasp and smiles happily down at her finish creation.

"Whatcha, doin there Iris Mint?" Tiara snickers as she crept up on the drawing filly, with Silver spoon cracking up a small giggle.

Iris Mint gasp at Diamond Tiara and silver spoon, as the hone in close to her. Glancing down at her book, Iris suddenly scoots her drawing notepad between her front hooves, although, it was too late for Iris mint's reaction. Diamond Tiara had notice the filly's pad. Glancing at Silver spoon once more, giving her the sign that their plan is set in motion. Silver spoon quickly nods as she runs behind Iris mint.

Iris mint not even focusing her attention on silver spoon, in fact. She did not even know that Silver spoon is part of Diamond tiara's game,

"well, isn't this a surprise?" Tiara said in a gullible tone, lowering her head down to see Iris mint notepad, "nice drawing blank flank. Mind if I take close peek at it?" raising her head up with a crazed grin.

Iris Mint quickly shakes her head, having her ears flat. She suddenly pushes her not back further back to her back hooves. With the notepad in sight, Silver spoon quickly grabs the notepad by her mouth. Feeling the notepad being grabbed, Iris mint quickly turns her head to see what was going on with a confused look, she then gasped as she turns her whole body around. To find out Silver spoon got hold of her drawing.

"Oooh! Give it here, give it here!" Diamond tiara shouts, she watches silver spoon rolls her eyes at her before throwing the note pad at her.

Iris Mint leaps up to grab the flying notebook that suddenly had flopped in front of Tiara's two front hooves, she then watched as Iris mint looked at her helplessly, lowering her ears and looked sad.

"Is this the Blank Flank you had mention earlier before Diamond?" Silver spoon said as she walks on over to her friend before glaring at Iris mint.

"Yup," Diamond Tiara smirked and glares at Iris mint, "she's kind of a mute, if you ask me, however she is much more fun to pick on then the cutie mark crusaders," Tiara smirks as she hears her friend silver spoon laughs.

A frown slowly forms on Iris mint's face, her ears perks as she glares at Diamond Tiara for calling her a mute. Silver spoon watches the filly frown, leaning close on in on Diamond Tiara,

"uhh... Diamond...? She looks furious," Silver spoon whispered, waiting for her friend's response.

Still laughing at Iris Mint, Tiara looks at Iris mint slowly "oh? You want your notepad back I am guessing?" Tiara smirks as she watches Iris Mint bobs her head up and down, her and silver spoon then looked at each other, before looking back at Iris mint, "well then, take it!" Tiara said in a harsh tone.

The notepad was pushed forward towards Iris mint. The filly then smiles as she gallops towards her floating notepad, however the notepad quickly picked up by Diamond tiara once more, she then suddenly and threw the note pad in the center of the parade, where Princess Twilight's carriage was riding too.

"Oops... Sorry Iris Mint," Diamond Tiara said in a sympathetic sarcasm tone, "guess It slipped out of my mouth," Tiara said as she glares and smiles at Iris Mint, that looked worried and glares back at Diamond Tiara.

Without Hesitation, Iris Mint ran right into the parade, not even knowing that princess Twilight's carriage was coming right towards her. Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon were the first to see what was going to happen to Iris mint, They wanted Iris mint to get hurt badly or get scolded at by princess Twilight herself. Either way, Iris mint would be the talk of the town and a laughing stock.

Before realizing where she was, Iris Mint Felt a shadow overwhelmed her, she then quickly turns around to the see the carriage that was quickly trotting towards her. Iris Mint gasp as her eyes widens, her pupils shrinked. It was too late for her to react, all she had knew is that she was about to be trampled over by the princess's carriage.

One of the guards who were carrying Twilight's carriage realized that Iris Mint was in their way.

"Whoa, STOOOOP!!!!!" The guard shouted as he holds on breaks, the other guards quickly does the same as their hooves makes a, "skkkkkrrrrt!" sound, trying to stop the carriage before hitting Iris Mint.

The guards were just an inch few centimeters from hitting Iris mint. The small filly's hair was standing on end. She sat up having her body hunched, her eyes were tighten shut. Ready to be hit by the carriage.

"Princess Twilight! Are you alright?!" One of the guards shouted viewing Twilight as she had fallen out of her seat, "You there! Do you know what you have just done?!" The second guard shouts at Iris Mint, " You could have injured the Princess!" The guard then frowns at the confused but worried filly.

Iris Mint was confused and hurt at the same time. What did she ever do deserve this kind of treatment? One of her ears lifts up hearing the giggles coming from Silver spoon and Diamond Tiara. Forming a frown on them, before the guard turns her focus back on him.

"You are in big trouble Missy, Big! I do not know what they were teaching you in filly school, but here you do not just," -Twilight slowly rises to her feet being helped up by the other guard.- "Stop!" Twilight screamed.

"Y-Yes, my princess," the guard, who was just shouting at Iris mint responds to Twilight in a fast commanded tone.

"Can someone in the world of Equestria tell me what's going on here?" princess Twilight frowned down on her guards, not even noticing Iris Mint.

The guard turns his focus back onto Iris mint. He points his hoof angrily at her, "this filly! She had gotten in the way of our route. If I kept my eyes on the road she would have gotten hurt!" He then glares at Iris mint, as the filly takes a step back looking frighten.

Twilight then took a look at the frighten and scared Iris mint, the mare then tilts her head and gives the young filly a small gentle smile, before jumping down off her carriage and put a hoof on one of the guards shoulders. "That's enough," Glancing at the guard before taking her hoof off of the guard's shoulders.

"But your Highness I," - a rainbow wind zips quickly by him,- "Huh?" he watches as Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie pie and Apple jack run towards Twilight.

"Twi, are you alright?" Apple jack said in a worried tone as she brushes some of the dust off her.

"I'm fine," Twilight said in a calm tone before Pinkie pie hops around her.

"Are you sure you are alright?! Because it doesn't look like you are alright, are you hurt!? Are your wings broken Twilight??" Pinkie said in a quick tone analyzing Twilight, even touching and spreading both her wings.

"I said I was fine Pinkie...," Twilight sighed and groaned rolling her eyes. Fluttershy lowers her ears looking a bit worried,

"what happened?" The winged mare gently asked, as Twilight looked at the concerned Fluttershy.

Twilight takes her focus back onto Iris mint that looked confused, she backed up a bit more this time, wanting to just run away, but she just could not do it. Not in front of the princess.

"This filly was in the middle of the road and guards," Twilight glares at the guards who were controlling in the carriage in the background, they looked terrified seeing the raffled princess, "did NOT keep their eyes on the road!" Twilight screams out as the guards mutters.

Rainbowdash scans at Iris Mint, she then frowns a bit at the filly, not an angry frown but more of a concentrated frown. Iris mint blankly stares at Rainbow Dash, she was curious, why in the world was she staring at her like that? Before doing anything else Rarity suddenly embraces the filly into her arms.

"Oh, dear me!" Rarity said in a dramatic voice, she gently strokes Iris's mane back, "you poor, poor, terrible thing! What were you doing out in the middle of the road?" she added onto her statement as she pushes the the foal's head away from her chest. Making Iris locked onto her eyes, " you've could have gotten hurt, or worse!" Rarity's eyes slowly lit up as she squishes Mint's cheeks together, making her poke her lips out.

"Enough of that Rarity, by the looks of it," Twilight responded in her natural tone, scanning at Iris for any visible wounds, "she seemed to be okay," The mare gently smiles down upon the young unicorn, "Do you have a name by any chance?" Twilight said curiously as she tilts her head to the side.

Iris looked at Twilight as she slowly lowers her head and flattens her ears, she was to nervous to even say something to Twilight and her friends. Apple Jack pauses and stares at Iris mint, she perk her ears ups as a frown forms her face, suddenly trotting toward Iris.

"Hmmm, I think I recognize this one," Apple jack said as she stopped and paused at the frighten and confused Iris mint, "yep, no doubt about it," she shook her head from side to side having her eyes closed before re-opening them up locking her eyes onto Iris, "Dis here is Iris Mint, if I am corrected," Apple jack's shadow was on Iris mint, the foal looks up at Apple's comment, in response she smiled a bit.

"Now that you had mention it, she does look quite familiar," Rarity adds onto Apple jack's response.

"Wait, how do you exactly know her name is Iris Mint?" Rainbow Dash gives rarity a paused look,

"Sweetie belle," Rarity smiled, "she talks about Iris mint a lot when she is around me, saying how she does not have a cutie mark and always sticks to her lonesome," Rarity ranted on about Iris Mint.

"Well ya ask meh, heh," Apple jack puts her hoof close to her chin, she looks down at Iris Mint, "she doesn't go to the same school as Sweetie belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo," putting her hoof back down and gives a concerned paused at Iris mint.

"Now that you mention that!" Pinkie squeals "she DOES not go to school at all!" Pinkie bounces up and down.

"Wait, How do you know that she does not go to school at," Pinkie zooms onto Twilight's face cutting her off with her sentence, "because I SEE her everyday, working at the restaurant shop across the bakery shop, she basically sweeps the front porch and washes dishes, she even have to serve the customer's food," flattening her ears and looks sad at Iris mint.

"Wait, why is she working at a restaurant? When she should be at school learning...," the quiet fluttershy said as she too looks down at Iris mint, that looked up at her in a dazed look.

Rainbow dash folds her arms and frowns at fluttershy, "ya, don't say Flutter Shy...," with a sarcasm tone to her voice, rainbow dash just shrugged. Wanting to remind that Fluttershy had dropped out of school when she was around Iris Mint age. Twilight rolls her eyes in the back of her head, watching Fluttershy and Rainbowdash go at it with each other.

Turning her focus back onto Iris Mint once more, "so, your name is Iris Mint, correct?" Twilight calmly smiles when getting a nodded expression from the question Twilight asked, "I see," the mare added on as her eyes began to shift down at Iris two front hooves, seeing the Notepad that was closely wrapped around her, "is that a drawing?" Squinting her eyes at the notepad that had suddenly gotten the princess's attention.

Iris Mint slowly nods, she felt a bit happy but nervous inside seeing that someone wish to see her artwork. Of course, she was a bit skeptical maybe Twilight and her friends might try to destroy the notebook for getting in the way of the coronation, or maybe this was just all a big set up, being pulled by strings by none other than Diamond Tiara and silver spoon,

"may I see it?" Twilight rambled on, hoping that the foal would agree and let her see her drawing.

Mint nods slowly as she slowly slides her notebook away from her hooves, giving a desperate look at princess Twilight. Twilight smiles down and Mint as she uses her magic to then levitate the book in mid air.

"Thanks," calmly said as Twilight began to view Iris Mint's drawing. There was a drawing of Twilight looking backwards at Iris mint who is still a filly, looking up at the stars, in a vast night plain, the drawing had princess twilight smiling back at young Mint, "wow," Twilight's eyes lit as her mouth gaps abit, "these are amazing" she ranted on about Iris mint's work as she began to flip more pages of her drawings.

Mint's heart suddenly skipped a beat, she felt warm inside, happiness. Someone who had appreciated her art for once in her life, what made it even more enjoyable that it was just some regular somepony, it was the actual crown princess Twilight of all ponies. A small smile had risen up on Iris mint's face.

Twilight suddenly stop looking at Iris mint's drawings. She then looks down at the smiling filly that seemed to have edge up to her a bit. Twilight then gave a silent paused, gazing into Mint's eyes, Twi's eyes then lit up when staring directly into Mint's eyes. At that moment, Twilight knew... Twilight knew that Iris was the one.

"That's it," Twilight said in a proud tone, her friends including Iris mint looked up at her.

"What's it?" Rainbow dash questioned, as Twilight gallops towards her.

"I found my answer!" Twilight smiled she then turns and points at the confused Iris mint, "she will be my personal student!"

"Your, WHAT!?" Pinkie, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rainbow dash and Rarity screamed with a surprised expression.

Twilight smiles at her friends, "you heard me, she will be my very own personal student," Twilight gallops towards Iris mint, standing on her back hooves and picks the young foal up, twirling around with her.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, she doesn't even speak! How can she answer you if she does not talk!" Rainbowdash said in a harsh tone, as twilight smiles back at Rainbowdash,

"she doesn't have to speak Rainbow dash, besides," Twilight embraces Iris mint Gently before pulling her away raising her up, smiling up at her, "when the time comes, she will warm up to me and talk, after all I see great potential in this filly, I just know it," she giggles as she stares at Iris mint.

"Well, it's settled then, Iris Mint will be your responsibility Twilight, I hope ya know ya have to look after her, and feed her and make sure she doesn't get into all sorts of things and trouble," Apple jack responded a bit worry about twilight having doubts about her being able to take care Iris Mint.

"How hard can it be? I mean, seriously guys, if I raised a baby dragon, then how hard can filly be?" Twilight looks back at her friends that looked a bit worried at her.

"I am sure you will do just fine Twilight," Celestia slowly trots towards the group.

"Princess Celestia?" Twilight gasped as she turns her whole focus onto Celestia, Iris Mint looked at twilight slowly bowing as well as the others, she then suddenly does a small bow towards princess Celestia.

Celestia cocks an eyebrow at both of Iris Mint and Twilight sparkle. "Did I not tell you stop bowing in my presence princess?" Celestia calmly said and she looks at the small unicorn and the Alicorn raises up to their hooves and looks back at her.

"S-Sorry," Twilight said in a low tone, "I'm still not use to this formidable stuff, princess Celestia," responding back to her teacher in a calm tone.

"I see you have found a new student Twilight," Celestia responded changing the subject. "I am very proud at you, this one does seem to have that spark that you had when I first met you..." Glancing down at Iris Mint.

Twilight nods as well as she looks down at Iris Mint, "however, she is still far too young to do the task I have planned for her, until then I think I want to watch over her and teach her the history of equestria, the elements of harmony and how to use magic, until she at least grow up to be old enough to do her first test I will present to her in the near future," With a determined look on her face.

Celestia stares at Twilight, she then gives a slow nod at her former student. If anything Celestia had faith in Twilight. She knew what she was doing, of course even Princess Celestia did not know what Twilight's plans were for this young filly but she knew she could put her trust in Twilight. "...Alright then," Celestia smiles as she slowly turns and trots off to the distance.

Twilight smiles down at Iris Mint, with a warm gentle smile, "Welcome to Canterlot little one," Twilight said in a soft tone.

Iris mint looks up at her new teacher, she then smiles and replies back with a small and slow nod, before raising it back up and wags her tail like a dog. It will be long Journey ahead, but Iris Mint was determine to not disappoint Twilight and the goal she had in mind for her in the near, distant future...