• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 563 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Rangers - ponies r awesome



From Tarturus an evil mare rises from her prison. She sets sight on destroying those who banished her. But a group of young mares refuse to let their home fall. They stand united becomeas the Equestria Rangers, Guardians of Harmony.

  • ...
 15
 563

Equestria's New Defenders

Celestia sat in a meeting with the nobles. "Why do they argue over the pettiest of things. I mean really a hot dog cart is a matter of national security? I wish something exciting would happen." The wide doors to the throne room slammed open. One of Princess Celestia's royal guards burst through. "Guard! What is the meaning of this!" Celestia exclaimed.

"Princess, The Evil Magician has returned!" The guard said as he bowed.

She gasped "I must go!" With that she teleported away.

Celestia summoned Luna. "Sister the time has come, reactivate Alpha 1,"

"Sister, is thou kidding us!"an astonished Luna said.

"I wish dear sister, but no," Celestia said,"Summon the Elements of Harmony."

"Of course sister" and Luna left to send the letter.

Twilight Sparkle received the letter at one of Pinkie's parties.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Hello Twilight how art thou doing. We art doing well. How our thou friends. Umm..... OH SHUT UP TIA WE ART TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY! Any-who ... how is Spike and Owlowiscious, art they well and good and stu- WE DO NOT CARE IF THIS MESSAGE IS URGENT, SO SHUT THE ......umm we wrote that all down..in permanent ink.... this is awkward. Tia remind us to never again use thee "Write Every Word I Say" spell. so ummm...... cometh to this location you must teleport there. Byeth

Sincerely,

Her Royal Highness, Princess Luna
P.S. Bring some cupcakes We art hungr- actually forget this-um byeth againth... ugh...(head slamming sound)...wait how did the sound...never mind...We art so stupid...we art just going to leaveth noweth... byeth...againth...ummmmmm...ummmmmmmmmm-

"Girls, Spike listen up, I received a ....awkward....... letter from Princess Luna summoning us to Canterlot immediately,." "Gather around me so I can teleport us all!" Then Twilight teleported them to Canterlot.

They arrived in a dark room, "Where are we, what's going...

"Hey look a robot," Pinkie said.

"A what?," "Huh"-

"Ahem," said robot said, " Hello, I am Alpha 1 here to assist in the command center,"

"A what?," "Huh"-

"Ayi-yi-yi", for now listen to the princesses." The girls saw them and quickly bowed as the princesses as they approached. Celestia spoke, "A new threat has risen against Equestria,"

Luna continued, "Thy Elements of Harmony are not enough to stop this new enemy." Together they spoke, " That is why you are to become the Equestria Rangers!" A gasp resounded across the room. Luna continued, "Fluttershy, thou will become Equestria Ranger Yellow."

Celestia spoke next "Pinkie Pie, you are to become Equestria Ranger Pink."

"Applejack, thou will become Equestria Ranger Red."

"Rarity, you will become Equestria Ranger White."

"Rainbow Dash, thou will become Equestria Ranger Blue."

"Twilight Sparkle, My Faithful Student, you will become Equestria Ranger Purple."

"Girls is thou ready to face thee task." Luna said. Looking between each other then facing the princesses they replied with a confident look on all, even Fluttershy,

"Yes."

Author's Note:

I'll try to update as much as possible
Thanks for reading!