• Published 16th Nov 2011
  • 866 Views, 9 Comments

The Envoy of Chaos - Aoui_Sempai



A violent storm appears over Ponyville, what's going on, well just read and find out

  • ...
 9
 866

Beginning of the envoy

It was a normal day in Pony ville… well other then the massive rain clouds that the weather ponies can’t control, the rampaging animals, and so on and so forth.
--- Twilight’s house

The door opens as a silver coated stallion walks in. Agh I hate book's why does she have to live in a library. Huh for a librarian she does not keep well organized... well there all book about magical storms maybe she's been trying to stop the storm, the stallion walks over and opens a book. Oh this book tells you the spell to start a magical storm, eh like I need that. Oh crud I almost forgot why I was here.

“Uh, hello! Is anyone here?”

“Yes, how may I help you” Twilight replies walking down the stairs

“Um, yes I’m looking for a pony named… oh what was it. Um day …light. No, no that’s not it um moon light then… uh that could be-”

“Is the pony you’re looking for Twilight Sparkle?”

“Oh yes that’s it, do you know where I can find her.”

“Well sure, I’m Twilight Sparkle” This guys not too smart is he?

“Oh, perfect. Well, Miss. Sparkle I was sent by princess Celestia.”

“if she needed to get a hold of me why did she not send a note to spike?”

“All of the stuff going on is interfering with her ability to do so. That is why I was sent. We need to gather the 6 envoys of friendship”

“Envoys of friendship?”

“Oh sorry that’s what we called the other incarnates of friendship, I knew all of them!”

“There where others? Wait so how old does that make you?”

“… Uh… There’s no time to lose hurry and take me to the other envoys”

"Wait would you at least let me clean this place up, I don't want to leave spike in a mess" A giant flash occurs and the house is put back in order. What did he just do... I've never seen a spell like that, just who, or what is this guy.

"Now lets go! we have no time to lose."
--- Pinkie’s house

As twilight and the unknown pony walks in… come to think of it I have yet to tell you readers the name of this pony. Well… LIVE WITH IT! Anypony, as Twilight and the silver stallion walks in they are greeted by Mrs. And Mr. Cake

“hello, ma’am, I’m looking for a pony name… oh crud what was it again. Uh blueie cake, uh” Twilight face hooves

“It’s Pinkie pie!”

“Oh, yeah… my bad.” Pinkie pie comes bounding down the stairs

“Oh Twilight and-” *GASP* “A new pony, This is cause for a PARTY!”

“No, sorry but now is not the time for a party miss. Pie” after a quick explanation the three head out to get the other four ponies.
--- On the road to sweet apple acres

*Boom* *Flash* *Flash*

"Oh, no this is not going to be good." *Crackle* A lightning blot just barely misses Pinkie the static de-frizzed her hair, but if you've seen 'The best night ever' you know what happens next.

"Ah, Pinkie are you alright!"

"Okie Doki Loki."

"Believe me on our quest lightning is the last think that's gonna be on you mind" A large downpour starts to happen but before it hits any of them the rain is repelled.

"Wow that's amazing, how are you doing that sir?"

"Doing what?" Wait but I'm not doing this. it has to be him, well or pinkie, but that impossible. I think, with pinkie pie you never know.

After a little a little the stallion starts to look tired. *Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

"Are you going to be OK?"

"Oh I just don't walk much." Oh, man is he still gonna lie about that spell. Wait a second, Not that I would know but this spell is not nearly as powerful as the one he pull off in my house, could it just be that he was tired after the spell? No it did not look like he was tired, plus he knew that he was going to have to go on a long trip, is he really that stupid, or... is he faking it. Now that I think about it he seems a little... off.

"Oh I know what will help sarsaparilla!"

"Ma'am, *Huff* not to be rude but.. you do know that would just have a... diuretic effect on me right. *Huff*"

"Di- ru what?" the stallion chuckles a little.

"Diuretic; it mean it would dehydrate him" Finally they get to the Apple family barn, it looks like it's mostly in one piece but it does have a few shillings missing, the whether vane was torn off, Oh and the cow that went though the side.
--- Applejack's house

The ponies go into the barn to take cover from a the ever strong downpour.

“*Huff* *Huff* Well I’m glad where out of the rain… but now we have to wait for the storm to pass to find… oh um… frosted flakes, cocoa puffs, hunnynut-” Well that was a quick recovery..?

“APPLEJACK! Woo I win I love games let’s play again!”

“You girls looking for me”

“Hay, I may be small but I’m a guy”

“Oh, sorry sugercube.”

“Yeah anyway if your Miss. Applejack then I need to explain something to you.”
--- Just outside Fluttershy’s cottage

“Wait, No please calm down, no Angel don’t kick the fox.”

"Excuse me but are you flutter... uh rage,"

"Agh, Fluttershy"

"Oh, yes thank you again Miss. Twilight. but Miss. Fluttershy we need to speak-" Angel starts to run off Applejack stands at ready as the bunny start to hop to her, Just as angel get's in range of applejack's jump attack (whoops this is a story not a game my bad anyway) applejack lunges, but angel jumps back, after Applejack hit's the ground Angel leaps on her head. All of the ponies try valiantly to catch the slippy hare, all but the silver stallion. He stands there completely still, with his eyes closed. Damn these ponies can't do anything can they. When he opens his eyes the cattails around the pond start to fly and bind Angel.

"Now let's get a move on! we don't have time to play with the wild life!"

"Um, uh sorry, then what where you looking for me for?"

"I'll tell you on the way we've already lost to much time."
--- Rarity's house

"Welcome to carousel boutique, where ever garment is sheek, unique, and magnific."

"Miss. Rarity is now really the time to be selling garments?"

"Any time is a good time good sir."

"Wait, how can you remember her name but now any of ours?"

"Well uh, it's three syllables"

"So is pinkie pie, well come to think about it I'm the only one who has over three."

"Well, I ... uh... then I have no idea. Uh back to the matter at hand, Miss. Rarity there is something that I need to talk to you about." After a brief explanation of about 2 hours

"I see, then we mustn't wait lets go." Twilight rolls her eyes Was I the only one who realizes that explanation took longer then the other, well at least he did not go into his life story, that would have taken forever, who knows how old he is.

As they walk out of the boutique Rarity looks up it the tree and sees Opalescence there "Opalescence darling what are you doing in that tree" Oh dear god not again, maybe I should just skip to the end and blow the cat out of the tree... oh that might hurt the cat... I like cats. after a little bit they manage to get the cat out of the tree.

"You know I wonder why Opalescence is the only animal not to be effected by this... this."

"Distortion the word you looking for Twilight?"

"I guess that works."

"Well let's go! Dashie's the only pony left!"

"Miss. Pie is right we almost have all of the envoy of friendship."
--- Rainbow's cloud house

"Miss. Fluttershy only you can fly and walk on clouds, would you mind going and getting...Uh..."

"Rainbow Dash..."

"Thanks... again. would you mind getting Miss. Dash" after Fluttershy flies and lands on the cloud she knocks the door... no response, she knocks again still no response.

"Agh I'm losing time."

"Don't you mean were losing time"

"Um yeah that's what I meant to say"

"If I were her I'd be at sugar cube corner! of course if I was anyone I would be at sugar cube corner"

"Miss. Pie I highly doubt she's at sugar cube corner, being that's where you were"

"You ponies looking for me, Oh whose the new girl," the stallion turns around in frustration

"I'm a guy! Anyway now that all of the envoy of friendship is here I ca-"

"Dude, what's the envoy of friendship"

"Just shut up and listen Miss. Dash!"

"No pony talks to me like that" Rainbow dashes at the silver stallion, his horn starts to glow. She flies right though him and smashes into a rock, some rope on his side starts at her, it hog ties and gags her, he wipes his hooves "That should take care of the problem, now sit there like a good pony and listen. now, not that you could miss it but there's been a lot of weird things happen around pony ville, we believe the source is a magical conductor somewhere in the Everfree forest it's our job to go find out if that is really the problem and put a stop to it if it is." They all look at rainbow still bound and gagged "Now I can unite you if you promise not to attack me again, or of course though I could just carry your across the ground for the whole trip" he smiles a little and then ungags her.

"Looks like I have no chose do I?"

"Not really Miss. Dash"

"Fine just untie me!" he unties her. after standing up she growls at him, the stallion just laughs and starts for the Everfree forest
--- The entrance to the Everfree forest

"Well ladies should we go"

"Yes" they all say in their own way

"Oh wait" the silver one draws a clock on his wrist (Do ponies have wrists) "Would you look at the time, it's time to break for the next chapter"

"Who are you talking too?" Pinkie pie turns and answers for the stallion

"The audience silly, well you all have a nice day and we hope to see you in the next chapter. Oh and guys don't you think there's something kinda creepy with silver guy, it makes me want to laugh!"

"did you just call me creepy?"