• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 1,034 Views, 12 Comments

The mane six go to America - Sparkle Dust



An accidental spell leads to the mane six heading into New York City.Will they ever get home?

  • ...
32
 12
 1,034

Fluttershy's side

Um...

Umm...

Ummm...

Ummmm....

Oh! I'm sorry. I'm-uh Fluttershy

I'm Fluttershy

I'm Fluttershy.

Call me Marnie, as you would like to.

Yeah, of how we got here? Okay.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack had gotten arrested.

Both of them. It was terrible.

Pinkie Pie and I had stepped back.

Twilight Sparkle bought us some clothes, and we had to pick out names. I decided to be Marnie, and Pinkie Pie is Cailee. Twilight Sparkle is Charlotte, and Rarity is Hannah.

Anyway, we decided to walk around. I saw a restaurant, and we decided to go in. I got the vegetarian menu, as I hate eating animals... Yes, that's why I only eat the breakfast here.

They also served peanuts. They were delicious. But then it started.

I had this, weird feeling, you know. Like I couldn't breathe. Then, everything went black. But I could hear.

"Oh my God!" one woman said.

"She's allergic!" said a man.

"...911...yeah, there is....a girl ate something and she-she blacked out or somethin' like that..." our waiter said.

I don't remember vomiting, but the girls said Rarity fainted from it.

I woke up in an all white room. I looked around, and Marnie F. Whittaker was on a board. I had tubes in my arms, but I could not open my eyes that well. Pinkie Pie ran in the room.

"Oh, good! You're awake! Bad news." Pinkie said quickly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Twilight-I mean, Charlotte is sick again. R-Hannah's in another room. They said you were allergic to peanuts, so no more PB for you." Pinkie said in a rush.

"D-do you think I could leave?" I asked. I honestly wanted to leave, and go home. I missed Angel.

"No-siree-bob. You have to stay overnight, so they can keep an eye on you." Pinkie said. I began to cry.

"What's the matter?" Now Pinkie looked sad.

"I just wanna go home. I miss all the animals, and all of Equestria!" I wept harder.

Pinkie rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. It wasn't working.

"C'mon. Tomorrow we can bail out Sara and Katie." Katie is Applejack.

"Well, okay, I guess." I said. I drifted off to sleep, and when I woke up, Pinkie Pie was gone.