• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 1,201 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Zero:A Megaman and My Little Pony crossover - RiceAlicorn



Dr.Weil did something to Ragnarok, so when it exploded Zero would no longer return... But did Zero really die?

  • ...
1
 7
 1,201

Chapter One:Zero needs a doctor

As he killed Weil, he accepted he was going to die, or well as much as a Reploid could die. Zero held his saber, turned it off, and put it into his backpack with his replacement parts Ciel had given him at a time he couldn't remember. The backpack was built into him, but nobody actually noticed it. A explosion came, and the last thing he saw was red.

He woke up, and was surprised he was still alive, but his systems refused to work He couldn't open his eyes.. Zero tried to get as much info as he could from his senses that had recovered, but he didn't get much. All he could tell was that he laid on his stomach in a field with a bunch of smelly animals near him. A quiet shriek came, followed with the clopping of hooves, and Zero guessed it came from in front of him. Zero guessed that the shriek came from a girl, and the clopping he had no idea what it belonged to. He then lost his thoughts because the girl stepped on his neck, right on his shutdown button. His last thought was Was it me or was that a horse hoof?

"Stop poking meeeeeee.........." Zero groaned. Why was Ciel trying to wake him up when he was so tired? He opened his eyes and it took a second to register and remember he wasn't in the Resistance HQ. The thing that was poking him was the unmistakable body of a cyber-elf.He looked at it carefully, and studied it. It was a girl all right, but Zero was slightly disturbed when he felt like he had seen the elf before. It had long brown hair as long as his, and green eyes. He looked around and scanned the place he laid in. It was a basement, and its ceilings, walls, and floors were compressed dirt. There were a bunch of machines in the basement, but none very advanced.

Zero was lying on a metal table. He was so groggy he didn't notice the cyber-elf trying to tug him towards the door of the basement. He took his Z-saber out of his backpack and cautiously walked to the door.

"What's your name?" Zero asked the cyber-elf as he reached the basement door.

"Iris" the cyber-elf replied. Zero turned the door-knob and walked into a library space. His mouth open wide in shock as he witnessed candy-coloured ponies talking in English. A quick scan showed that they weren't robotic or evil, they were living flesh.

For the love of reploids.. I am insane if those ponies are talking

Author's Note:

I got REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY hyped up with Megaman fanfictions. So hey, why not? Megaman Zero and My Little Pony crossover! Comments and reviews and much appreciated. This is my first time posting a story on a website.