• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 289 Views, 0 Comments

Doomsday - SilentWanderer



A few weeks after the time travel incident, Equestria City faces a new threat.

  • ...
 0
 289

Seeds Of Destiny

“Two hundred bits? That is too much!”

In a shady alley at Ponyville, two ponies were haggling.

“These are the last tickets. You will not find a better price. And there will be no other show like this one. Ever.”

“Fine, have your bits. Now give me my ticket.”

The transaction concluded, both ponies went separate ways.

The earth pony smiled. He had bought several tickets at a low price, and now that the latecomers were getting desperate, he could sell them for a higher price—much higher.

He walked around, looking for his next buyer.

-*-*-*-

“Please, don't. I came all the way to Ponyville just to watch this show!”

“Tough luck,” said the pegasus, kicking his victim on the side. He ripped open the victim's saddlebag, and grabbed a ticket and several bits.

After slipping the stolen items into his saddlebag, he kicked his victim one more time, and ran away.

-*-*-*-

“But you said you would go to the show with me! I even gave you money for the tickets!”

“Sorry, babe, but it was not enough for two tickets. I will go to the show alone.”

“How could you! After all I have done for you!”

The unicorn left, leaving his girlfriend behind.

-*-*-*-

“Sorry, brother, there were no tickets left. Here is your money back.”

“What a pity. I really wanted to see the show today.”

“If I had gotten just one ticket, I would give it to you.”

After his brother left, the earth pony looked into his saddlebag. In it was the last ticket available.

-*-*-*-

“Stupid tourists ruining the town.”

The unicorn muttered to himself, walking towards the crowd.

“Why did they have to do it here? They have lots of space in their silly towns. I hope that young mare falls and hurts her wings. That would show them.”

-*-*-*-

“This is a special day for all of Ponyville. Today, ...”