• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 2,998 Views, 29 Comments

House of Chaos - JusSonic



It's Nightmare Night at the House of Pony, but various enemies in the MLP universe got bigger plans.

  • ...
16
 29
 2,998

Chapter 4: Lonesome Ghosties

Chapter 4: Lonesome Ghosties

At one table, Roclan frowns impatiently while scowling, "I'm getting really impatient for Smaug."

"Be patient!" Tadaka exclaims to Roclan in annoyance. The villains will begin their takeover once midnight comes. They have to be patient until then!

"Oh, come on boys!" Lorcan Hyde laughs as he slaps them on the shoulder, much to their annoyance. "Enjoy the show!" The villain sees Spike pass by, "Hey, Daddy! How about a few drinks for the Dragon Patrol?

Roclan groans in annoyance as he snaps, "Ughhh, change your voice."

"Why?"

"It's a disgrace to an evil voice with your childish nonsense." Tadaka points out to Lorcan in agreement.

"Alrighty, how bout this," Lorcan Hyde coughs before speaking in a James Nesbit voice. "Whadda think?"

"Creepy..." Roclan said, liking the new voice now.

"Yes..." Tadaka said with an evil smirk.

Of course, Crarity pass by, saying dryly, "Lorcan, change your voice back. That James Nesbit is pathetic and stupid!"

"Yes, Crarity," Lorcan Hyde exclaims, going back to his Tom Kane voice, much to the annoyance of Tadaka and Roclan. "Sorry, guys. Crarity overrules your demands!"

Thunder is seen as Twilight, putting on a menacing glare with a cape, said, "Even us ponies in Equestria knows that there's only one thing to be scared of on Nightmare Night! And that's ghost!" We now see the ghosts Porko, Stringbean and Putrid at a table with Kooky (their nephew's cousin) squeezing in. "Especially since they're the Lonesome Ghosties Porko, Stringbean, Putrid and Kooky!"

The audience applauds as the next cartoon plays.

--------------------

JusSonic Presents...

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie in...

Lonesome Ghosties

(Based off Disney's Lonesome Ghosts)

It was a windy and cold night as our story begins at an old creepy mansion that was abandoned for years. No one would bother living in it. Why? It was a haunted house where four ghosts live.

Inside the place, a bell is heard as a fat ghost named Porky appears, groaning while sitting in an old chair, "Honestly guys. This place is dead...dead boring! We don't have any fun around here anymore!"

A skinny ghost is playing cards at another table, sighing while saying, "Tell me about it. There isn't any pony, dragons or whatever to scare nowadays. Even our own nephew doesn't want to scare and he isn't even here right now!"

A ghost with bad breath named Putrid appears to be fishing as he comments, "Yeah, we scared them all away! We are too good!" The stinky ghost laughs. Of course, the ghosts are still bored. They need some new blood or ponies or the four ghosts may have to look for another place to haunt.

A fourth ghost wearing a bowler hat was reading the newspaper, then smiles eagerly as he calls over, "Guys! Come over and take a look at this!" The other three ghosts flew over and saw a notice in the paper. "'Notice, we take on any kind of ghosts, day and night service.'"

The four ghosts laugh madly as if being told a funny joke. Stringbean remark mischievously, "Well, well, looks like we got a couple of wise ponies! Say, how about we bring them over here?"

"Right, we will have fun with the runts!" Porko laughs in agreement. Maybe the ghosts can have fun with these so-called exterminators. At least then the four has somepony to scare!

"We'll scare the pants off of them!" Putrid remarks madly. The four ghosts laughs as they rush over to a nearby phone which is amazingly still working. Putrid grabs the handle while Porko begins dialing. "My voice sounds like a sweet mare sometimes so this can work!"

-------------------------------

Now at a building in Ponyville, there of course is the 'Ponyville Ghost Exterminators' business that the ghosts heard about. Inside, the three ponies of Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are sleeping.

At first, not one of the mares notice that the phone's ringing. Until the third ring was so loud that it woke them all up. As they recover, the trio spots the phone ringing.

"It's the telephone!" Twilight exclaims in surprise.

"The telephone," Rainbow exclaims eagerly. Some customer must be calling the ghost exterminators. The three ponies after all took the ghost business to help deal with the ghostie pests and earn extra bits in the progress.

"The telephone," Pinkie asks a bit confused. The phone rang like mad. This causes the trio to tumble and jump for the phone, trying to answer it. Rainbow of course yelps as she ends up getting entangled with her friends holding the phone with the line as she get caught in it.

"Hello!" Twilight calls into the phone eagerly.

"Hello!" Pinkie exclaims as she answers the phone as well.

"Hello!"

"Hello!"

-----------------------

The Lonesome Ghosts smirks mischievously as they heard Twilight and Pinkie's voices on the other end, saying, "Hello" repeatedly. This is going to be so much fun!

Putrid then speaks in an old woman's voice, "Hello, ponies, do you catch ghosts; hopefully?"

--------------------------------

"Ha, do we catch ghosts, really?" Pinkie giggles happily, thinking that the whole thing was a joke to her. Of course, Twilight roll her eyes as she uses her magic to get the handle from Pinkie, undoing the knot on Rainbow, freeing her.

"Sure, madam," Twilight speaks into the phone. "We sure do!"

-------------------------

"Well, this place is full of them! Listen!" Putrid explains as his pals do their best not to laugh to avoid giving themselves away. With that, the Lonesome Ghosties make their cackling sound and spooky howls. Hopefully that is enough to convince the trio of ponies. Putrid, mock scare, insists, "Come to the old abandoned mansion at once!"

-------------------------

"Yeah, we'll get right on it!" Twilight exclaims with a smile on her face. This is perfect, a customer for the mares to help deal with the ghosts! After hanging up, the unicorn exclaims to her pals, "Guess what! We got a customer!"

"A customer! Oh yeah," Rainbow exclaims with a smile on her face.

"A customer," Pinkie asks a bit puzzled and confused. Her friends chuckle a bit. The Earth pony can be so random!

------------------------

The ghosts wait anxiously at the mansion, waiting for their new victims to arrive. This is going to worth all this trouble. Just then, Putrid saw something and points out the window, "Guys, look, they're here!"

The other ghosts laugh while flying over to the window to see their victims. Kooky remarks eagerly, "Oh, these gals are going to be a stitch to scare; Heh heh heh."

The ghosts while chuckle while looking out the window. There's Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie heading to the mansion in mufflers and scarves as it is snowing and cold outside. One of them, Pinkie Pie, bounces in the snow while Rainbow just flies above it.

The mares are carrying some interesting ghost busting equipment for this scary mission that they are taking. Pinkie comment "Hey, cool ghost busting gear, Twi. This will be very good practice for when the author gets around to his 'My Little Ghostbusters' series." Her friends have no idea what she's talking about and are too cold and busy to even ask right now.

The ghosts laugh inside the mansion while Porko comment, "Hey, look at those fancy backpacks with the attached proton guns and ghost traps. This is going to be more exciting than I thought, and will make scaring these wise-mares even more fun."

The ghosts smile as they quickly vanish from sight. Time for some fun!

Outside the mansion, Twilight's group arrives as the purple unicorn knocks on the door. At first, no reply came. She knocks on the door again, causing it to crash right onto the floor of the mansion.

"Hey! We're here to...help you?" Twilight ask puzzled. Weird, no one is here to greet the three mares. "Hey, where is everyone?"

The ponies look around in concern, wondering if the old mare that called them before is around. Pinkie bumps into Rainbow, causing her to yelp, "Hey; Careful, Pinkie Pie!"

"Shhh!"

Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie enters the mansion in precaution. There's no telling what they can find in this place. While going on, not one of the ponies spot the door rising up as if some force is guiding the thing...until they look down and yelps as the thing flew up, sending them tumbling down. As the door goes back into place, the trio of ponies, out of their mufflers and scarves, lands on the floor, their equipment lands all around them.

The equipment barely misses the mares though a mousetrap hits Pinkie's snout, making her yelp in pain. She removes while groaning, "I hope these are ghost mice that we're catching here."

Suddenly, the three heroes heard the ghosts laughing madly in the place. Twilight exclaims, "It's the ghosts!"

"The ghosts," Rainbow exclaims in worry and a bit of fear.

"G-g-g-ghosts," Pinkie ask in fear and worry.

"Girls, relax. We cannot let a bunch of ghosts scare us. We're ghost hunters after all and it is our duty to Ponyville to deal with these pests." Twilight said to her friends, reminding them of their mission. As the three stood back up, the unicorn continues, "Listen. Let's separate so we can cover more ground and use our equipment better when we surround them."

"Yeah," Rainbow said with a nod. "Come on!"

The three mares put their hooves in a huddle then raise them up. They pick up their weapons and heads off in separate direction. Twilight tiptoe her way through the place in precaution.

However Porko chose that time to appear behind her, smirking mischievously as she taps Twilight on the head. The mare, startled, turns around and gasps upon seeing the ghost. She fires a blast at Porko but he dodges, laughing madly as he push Twilight down, making her ghost busting weapon shoot out in another direction.

Porko laughs as he flies off with Twilight chasing him while yelling, "Come back here!"

Twilight chases Porko up a bunch of stairs to the next floor, chasing him to an opened doorway of a closet. The ghost smirks however as he closes the door, causing the mare to crash into it. Twilight fumes as she tries to use her magic to open the door but to no success.

"Ugh, you ghosts are crazy!" Twilight exclaims in annoyance. Suddenly the door slams down onto her before the hinge open up, the purple unicorn got up and jumps forward while the door itself closes. Twilight looks confused as he saw no closet, "What the hay?!"

Twilight heard some noises coming from the doorway that opens up, sending her falling to the floor. As the pony got up, she gasps in shock as the ghost came out of the doorway with Stringbean, Putrid and Kooky, all of them are 'marching' to a war march with the usual flag and all. Twilight is dumbstruck.

The ghosts then dance as if taunting Twilight while going through another door. The mare chases them while snapping, "Oh, not so fast!"

Twilight however was too late as Kooky closes the door on her. She opens it...but yelps a whole flood of water came out of the said door. The mare does her best to swim, looking confused as Stringbean, Porko and Kooky surf past her with smiles on surfboards.

Then Putrid came out of the doorway in a small motor boat, whirling around Twilight with the water, twirling the mare until the water vanish, leaving the pony right on the floor.

"Ugh...so much water..." Twilight groans as she looks around, hearing the ghosts' laughter. "I hope Rainbow and Pinkie are doing better."

----------------------

Rainbow was in a hallway, looking for a ghost while peeking around. However Putrid appears behind her and hold some plates then drops them right onto the floor, causing them to break as he laughs mischievously.

The impact frightened Rainbow as she flew right under a chair nearby that is covered in cloth. The mare peeks out, not noticing Kooky appearing behind her with chains. That is until the ghost laughs cruelly and drops them causing Rainbow to scream as she jumps right into an opened drawer, the bottom closes right behind her.

The top drawer flung into the air as we see that Rainbow is in it, landing on the floor while the thing covers her. The Pegasus pony peeks out and get up, frowning. This is ridiculous! Rainbow shouldn't even be scared of those ghosts!

Rainbow prepares to get her head, not noticing Putrid behind her. That is until he hits the pony on the flank with a board, sending Rainbow right into the air with the net. As she lands, her ghost attacker vanish, the mare doesn't even care that her own net landed on her.

"Hey, what's going on; who did that?! Who's the wise mare?!" Rainbow demands angrily, taking the net off of her own head. Then she notices Putrid reappearing behind her with a board, "Uh oh."

Putrid hits Rainbow in the flank again, causing her to yelp in pain as she flings the net up. As the ghost vanishes, the Pegasus pony turns around, shouting angrily, "Hey, come out and fight like a pony! You can't scare me! Come out of there and fight, let's go!"

Rainbow jumps up and down, ready to fight, no one makes a foal out of her and gets away with it. Of course, Putrid reappears, smirking mischievously as imitates the Pegasi preparing to fight, much to Rainbow's annoyance.

"Oh, mocking me, eh?" Rainbow asks angrily. She then hits Putrid with a hoof, sending him stumbling backwards. "Oh yeah, I got him! Yeah, the others have got to hear about this!"

Of course, Putrid doesn't seem shocked or upset. In fact, this ghostie appears to be smiling as he crashed into the floor...literally as Putrid makes it looks like he was 'breaking' the ice, sending out water.

Rainbow looks shocked and flew over as the cracked floor with water returns to normal. The mare stops, looking confused as she rubs one hoof across where the ice used to be at.

"Huh, I will be a donkey's uncle." Rainbow said in amazement and confusion.

Suddenly, a puddle of water appears as Putrid came out, spitting water and his breath right onto Rainbow causing her to get wet and a bit disgusted at the same time. The ghost laughs madly as he dives back into the water. The Pegasus pony tries to jump in after him but the puddle vanished making Rainbow hit her head on the floor instead.

"Ugh! What kind of a mad house is this?! Those lame-os can't make a foal out of this pony!" Rainbow groans a bit. Suddenly a puddle of water appears in mid-air and drops water right onto the Pegasus pony, getting her drenched. "Ugh, that's a fine 'what the hay'."

-----------------

Pinkie bounces around happily with her ghost busting weapon, looking for any signs of the Lonesome Ghosties. Of course, she didn't that Stringbean is behind her with a pan and wooden spoon.

"I'm brave but I got to be careful too." Pinkie said happily yet shivering a bit.

Suddenly Stringbean hits the pan really hard, causing Pinkie to scream and run forward to a wall, tearing it up like mad while trying to escape. The ghost in question grins while playing the trombone, rod part hits the Earth pony in the flank, causing her to yelp and run down the hall.

Pinkie rush over to a corner and pants a bit, looking around, "Oh, come on, Pinkie Pie. What would your Granny Pie say if she saw you being scare of the ghosties? I'm supposed to laugh at them; Ha ha ha."

Of course, Pinkie fails to see Kooky appearing behind her, tap dancing and kicking the pony in the flank, making her stumble onto the floor. She got up and chases after him. Kooky laughs while jumping into the lower drawer with a mirror.

Pinkie opens the lower drawer and search through it while looking for Kooky who opens up a top drawer and rang a cowbell loudly. This frightens the pony that she jumps up and turns around, preparing to fight.

Pinkie looks around then glances into a mirror. At first, it appears that she's looking at her own reflection...but unknown to her, its Kooky playing another trick on her, reflecting the pony's reflection with himself.

"Hee hee; Thought it wasn't me for a moment." Pinkie giggles at her own reflection while smiling a bit. She hums while fixing her own mane while looking at the mirror then prepares to leave...but Pinkie turns around, having suspicions. She and Kooky look down, then at each other's eyes. Pinkie became concerned. "Hold on just a hay-picking minute...something is not right here. Even I am not that random!"

Pinkie frowns as she moves on hoof, causing Kooky to do the same thing. Both scratch their heads then made funny faces at each other. After a while Pinkie and the ghost stuck their tongues out. For a moment, nothing seems to be out of the original...until Kooky stick his tongue out a second time, much to Pinkie's surprise since she wasn't even moving when that happened!

Pinkie touches the mirror with the ghost mimicking...then she moves it up to look on the other side. Kooky pops out of the mirror and rang the cowbell once more. This causes the Earth pony to get frightened that she hit her head on the side of the mirror, flinching while getting up.

Pinkie looks at the mirror and right at Kooky suspiciously, mumbling, "Hmmm, I wonder..." The Earth pony got an idea on how she will know for sure.

Pinkie moves sideways, making Kooky do the same thing while the ghost came in and out of the mirror. The pony yelps and notice briefly before the two finch, ducking down. Pinkie thoughtfully went up and down, making the ghost do the same thing. They do this a bit rapidly until the Earth pony stop.

Pinkie gasps as she saw Kooky moving quickly, making her exclaim, "GOTCHA!" The two ducks down and came back up. The pony smirks while saying, "You can't fool me! You're a ghost!"

"You got that right, babe!" Kooky laughs as she pokes Pinkie right in the eyes, making her yelp before the ghost made a face right at her then ducks down as if taunting the pink pony.

Pinkie growls and jumps right at the ghost...only to end up breaking the mirror, getting caught. Kooky came out of the bottom drawer and mischievously pulls on the pony's lower legs and letting them go, causing Pinkie to go twirling.

"WHOA!" Pinkie exclaims, crashing into the drawer, trying to fight out of it like mad. The pony bites what she thinks is the ghost but ends up biting her own flank, making Pinkie stumbles around. At one point, she ends up choking herself before letting go.

Pinkie pops out of one drawer, panting a bit. Where is that ghost now? The pony saw the flank of what appears to be what she's chasing. Of course, unknown to her, it's really her own flank.

"Hmm..." Pinkie ponders with a smirk. She has an idea...a bad one that is. The pony pulls out a pin from who knows where and uses in hope to stab the ghost in the rear...

Except Pinkie ends up pinching her own flank instead! The pony screams in pain as she tumbles around in the drawer. The Lonesome Ghosties arrive, smirking madly as they can hear her exclaim, "HELP, SOMEPONY, HELP! THEY GOT ME; DASHIE, TWILIGHT, ANYONE!"

The four ghosts then shove the drawer with Pinkie still inside to a flight of stairs nearby, the Earth pony exclaims, "I got them all, really!" Soon she yelps while tumbling down the stairs like mad. "Whoa!"

Pinkie screams as her rough ride causes her to go downstairs like mad. On the floor below, Rainbow and Twilight found each other while looking for her friend when they heard some noises coming from the stairs nearby.

Both of them gasps as they heard something making them look up to see the drawer heading their way. Rainbow screams, "Get out of the way!"

"Move, move," Twilight screams as she and Rainbow rush off with Pinkie still in the drawer chasing right after them. The first two jump near a pile of barrels before their friend crash right into them.

The four ghosts laughs madly as they rush downstairs, getting ready to scare the exterminator some more. But as they arrive on the lower floor, they gasp in fear and alarm as Putrid screams, "Oh no!"

"Gah," The ghost screams and for a good reason: the three mares got the jump on them with their proto guns, zapping them all and trapping the four ghosties. "No! GAH! NO!!!"

Twilight uses her magic to activate a ghost trap box, sucking all four ghosts in. Once they are trapped, Pinkie comment, "And we did not even have to cross the streams to do it; which is good because crossing the streams would be bad."

The three mares heard more screaming and running upstairs. Apparently, the Lonesome Ghosties are trapped but their voices are making a run for it. They head upstairs to the next floor, knocking down a lot of stuff like broken furniture, vases and flours.

The voices crash right through the window, leaving tracks behind in the snow while running off. Twilight's group heads to the broken window, watching the ghosts' voices running off.

"Huh, that was weird, even for Pinkie Pie." Pinkie said in amusement.

Twilight comment, "Just between us, I think those ghosts called us themselves to lure us here so they could mess with us."

Rainbow comment, "Well, it looks like THEY were the ones who couldn't take it." her friend smirk as the Pegasus pony laughs madly.

The End

A JusSonic Production

-----------------------------------------

The audience applauds once more, even the Lonesome Ghosties were having a good time for the cartoon that they were in. As this goes on, Twilight came back with Pinkie to introduce the next cartoon for some reason.

Author's Note:

That was fun, wasn't it? In the next chapter, 'Dance of the Pinkie Pies', Pinkie plays a Flutterpony who must save Rosedust from the evil Somnambula. Read, review and suggest.

The reason for the opening is that Billy Arratoon don't think Tom Kane's voice would fit LH's child like personality; But not to me.

Porko, Stringbean and Putrid are spoofs of the Lonesome Ghosts as well as Casper the Friendly Ghost's uncles the Ghostly Trio (plus the nephew comment earlier). Kooky is based off the Casper character Spooky.

This chapter has references to my future 'My Little Ghostbusters' series, thus explains the twists at the end of the cartoon.