• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 342 Views, 4 Comments

Touching Ground - PinkiesLittleHelper



Joker was just a little mare, living in a secluded part of Cloudsdale. Being an earthpony was hard for her, she was carried everywhere, and everypony made fun of her. Little did she know, someday she'd see the ground.

  • ...
 4
 342

Chapter 3 - Hitting Ground (Badly)

Joker closed her eyes, as she felt her body quickly sink through the soft, fluffy clouds. They brushed her hooves, legs, torso, and finally engulfed her entirely. The feeling was exhilarating, breath-taking, exciting, as she descended from the heavens.
Suddenly, something inside her snapped.
She was falling.
Joker opened her eyes and looked around. She began flailing frantically, screaming for help.
"Daddy! Daddy!" She cried, tears flying up toward Cloudsdale as she was pulled downward, but to no avail. Nopony came to her rescue, and now she was going to die. She hit something hard, hearing bones snap, as well as stone. Joker wailed in pain, as she bled out in the grass. She only heard her screams until a blue mare suddenly came into view.
"Are you okay?" The rainbow, maned pony said in a almost male-like voice.
"I... I-" Joker managed to squeak, tears flowing down her face, then, she blacked out from the pain.

Author's Note:

I apologize if this is getting grim, I've told you already, I love dark things.
I'm also sorry this wasn't longer.