• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 786 Views, 20 Comments

Past Hearts - MusaMae Harmona



Fluttershy finds her way in love with the help of her beloved friend Rarity while getting over Big Mac.

  • ...
22
 20
 786

Revelations

“Bartender! Another.” As his third pint for the night slid into his hoof, Big Mac thought about what had happened just yesterday. That stupid Pegasus! She made me hit her for not letting me speak! I can’t believe she hasn’t learned yet what happens when she interrupts me! And then today, instead of coming back and apologizing, she goes out with that bitchy friend of hers! Damn! He took a swig of his Cider and continued his rage filled inner monologue until he saw Rosy Nights walk by and decided tonight he would enjoy her company again.

“Hey Rose! Come here!”

“Why the long face tonight Mac? Another fight with your dumb girlfriend?” Rosy asked with a sexy smirk.

“I left that stupid bitch today, so how about you and me have another great night at your place?” He asked while putting his free hoof around her waist. They had never cared when he was with her, but he always told Rosy all about Fluttershy’s apparent stupidity. This time he had finally gotten tired and he made sure she knew it.

Her face turned pouty as she said, “I can’t tonight handsome, I have to work. I may have a new girl you’d enjoy though…”

“A new girl, huh?” He took another swig of his cider and looked around for any new faces, but couldn’t seem to find any. After searching for a couple minutes, he finally looked back at her with a question in his eyes.

“Starlit! I have someone that wants to meet you!” She hollered towards the back door of the bar. “Oh and before you meet her I have to warn you, she’s not like any pony you’ve ever met before, but I know you’ll enjoy her.” She said with a wink at him as a pony walked towards them through the dark bar. Mac couldn’t get a good look at her until she was close enough to touch and he wasn’t expecting what he saw in front of him.

“Starlit, meet Big Mac. Big Mac, this is Starlit Bite.” Big Mac could only stare at the pony in front of him. She had black fur, her mane and tail were black with neon green stripes in them, and her wings were black and grey, but that isn’t what caught his eye. The first thing he saw was the fangs sticking out of her mouth and then that her wings were bat wings. He couldn’t quit staring.

“Heya Big Mac… I’m guessing I’m the bat pony you’ve ever seen?” He could only nod and stare. “Not surprising, we mostly keep to ourselves. I just recently decided to see what it was like with you other ponies.”

Big Mac finally snapped out of it and took another swig of his drink while he composed himself. “So what would you like to experience?”

“I don’t know, what did you have in mind?” She asked with an innocent smile.

“Well, I’m gonna leave you two to get to know each other and get to work,” Rosy said while slowly walking away, but neither Big Mac nor Starlit noticed.

“I was thinking I could show you more if we were alone… Where are you staying?” Mac asked with a sly grin and only one thought on his mind.

“Right now I just have a room at the local motel until I find a better place to stay.”

“Care to show me? I show you some things about us when we get there.” He finished his cider and inched closer to her.

“Okie dokie! Follow me.” She led him out of the bar and a couple blocks down to the motel. “So what are you gonna show me?” She asked as she closed and locked the door behind them.

When he didn’t answer, she turned around to find him right behind her and walking closer looking her up and down.

“I wanted to show you what it’s like to be with an earth stallion,” he said as he pushed her back up against the wall so she was only on her hind legs. He then looked down and reached a hoof up to touch her and began rubbing.

“I-I was w-wondering what it would be l-like,” she stuttered. “Why don’t we take this to the bed?”

“Lead the way.” He let her down, followed her, and had a great night with a new gal.

When he woke up the next morning, he could hear her in the shower and noticed his neck really hurt. Mac walked over to one of the motel mirrors and noticed several fang marks on his neck. Damn, ouch. Oh well, at least she’s fun and not afraid of everything. What am I gonna do about Miss Shy? I’ll figure it out later, right now I’m still here. Suddenly Starlit appeared in the doorway and said,

“Sorry about that, I kinda got caught up and forgot you don’t have bat pony skin. Are you okay?” She walked forward trying to get a good look at his neck for any permanent damage.

“Ya I’m fine, what’s so different about bat pony skin?” He asked while looking at his neck in the mirror again.

“It’s just thicker than normal pony skin so we can’t hurt each other with our fangs,” she stated matter-of-factly while leaning back against the door frame.

Mac finished inspecting his neck and looked at Starlit and finally took in her cutie mark of a full moon halfway hidden behind dark clouds with fang-sized pieces of the moon showing through the clouds. “That’s an awesome cutie mark, how did you get it?”

She glanced at her flank and said, “Oh, I was bartending back home and decided to do a little something for one of my usual customers that always tipped well. Sometime during the night, it just appeared. And yours?”

“I work on my family’s apple orchard just outside of town.”

“Ah, okay. Well, I have some job interviews today so I’ll see ya round.”

“Kay, bye Starlit,” he nodded as he walked towards her door.

Author's Note:

Sorry to anyone who hates me now for making Big Mac such a bad guy, I may redeem him by the end of the story. Also, sorry if this chapter seems rushed, I wanted to tell Big Mac's side of what happened after the fight and breakup he had with Flutters. Please review and I'll update ASAP :)