• Published 5th Oct 2013
  • 894 Views, 3 Comments

A Fractured Soul - Shadowmane PX-41



They thought the demon was long gone, They thought it was all over, They were dead wrong!

  • ...
5
 3
 894

Chapter 4: The Equine War

Both the good ponies and the demon ponies were charging at the other, with a death stare affixed to every single one of their faces. The battle lasted longer than both sides expected it to last, with both sides blocking and attacking with amazing timing. Many many ponies were slain, after all it was an army, even with the royal guard and the rulers of Equestria behind them, Twilight and friends were still at a disadvantage.

"How long is this gonna go on?!" Rainbow Dash asked after 30 minutes of bloodshed.

"I'm not sure, Rainbow Dash, but it looks like the demon ponies are immortal!" Twilight said as she saw the humanized demons resurrecting the cloned demon ponies with their dark magic.

"Twilight, remember the old saying." Celestia told her, "Cut off the head, and the body will die!"

"Got it!" She said after piecing the army's destruction in her head, "The armies are being commanded by Sunset Satan, if we can destroy her, the other demons will start dropping like flies!"

"Think you can stop me?!" Sunset Satan said as she flew out into the stormy sky behind them, "You'll have to do it by air. PRINCESSES!!!!!"

"Damnit, i knew i should have read those flight lesson books!" Twilight said as the demon started hurling black meteors at them from the storm clouds.

"Twilight, you don't have to read just to fly." Rainbow Dash said to her as if to encourage her spirit, "You just gotta believe that you can, just like when i was a kid!"

"Don't let fear stop you, Twilight, let it make you stronger, overpower your fears, and you'll be able to do anything!!!!!" Fluttershy added.

And with that last bold statement, Twilight leapt out into the air and started to fall rapidly, almost before she hit the ground though, her majestic wings spread out before her eyes, and she was now ascending to Sunset Satan's position enveloped in a new arrow spell.

"So you can fly now? Big deal! I've been flying since i was created by the crown of magic, and you've just begun." Sunset Satan taunted Twilight, "You won't be able to learn how to maneuver through the clouds in time, and Equestria will be mine!!!!"

"We'll see about that, you sick creation of hell!!!!" Twilight said before adapting to her new movement type, and started slamming Sunset Satan with a barrage of magenta coloured laser beams, which all knocked the demon into a storm.

"Very well, Princess Twilight! It's time to awaken my ultimate powers! Powers i could never show in the Human world for good reason." She said whilst charging up a magic spell in her hands, "I knew it wouldn't be our final duel in Canterlot High, so i saved my darkest magics just for this occasion!!!!!!"

And soon enough, the two entities of light and darkness were clashing it out in the storm clouds, the only witnesses were Celestia and Luna, because the other members of the Mane 6 were fighting off demonized human and horses to give Twilight some time, also it's because the storm clouds were too thick to see anything.

After 15 minutes of clashing, swordplay, and blood being spilled, Twilight and Sunset Satan were slamming into each other, with magical meteor like veils surrounding them, like a red and purple meteor slamming the other to death.

"How, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?! YOU ARE AN EQUINE, I AM A GOD OF DARKNESS." Sunset Satan said in horrific pain, "YOU CAN'T KILL A GOD!!!!"

"With the magic i'm supplying......" Twilight said as a massive archaic rune she created became larger and larger, eventually growing into a laser rune the size of Ponyville, "........You'd be surprised!!!!!!"

After finishing up her one-liner, Twilight's rune turned into an actual laser, and vaporized Sunset Satan to death.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as she was peeling off like dry skin in the laser's light, "THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed a little before the final explosion.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A thunderous explosion removed the storm clouds, and Twilight was the only one left flying after the sun came back.

"She's done it!" Pinkie Pie said, "Without Sunset Satan to command them, the demon armies are falling to pieces!"

And true to Pinkie's word, the demonized ponies and humans were peeling as well, before exploding back to their normal states.

"It's finally all over, we can relax again!" Rarity said as the humans were being warped back to their world in a white flash.

"Something doesn't feel right though...." Celestia worried as a dark aura was flying to space.

"IT'S NOT OVER!!!!!!" Said an even deeper, even darker, even more double voiced voice from space, "YOU CANNOT KILL A GOD!!!!!!!!"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me......" Celestia said with a look of horror on her face

Author's Note:

Something's gonna happen next chapter.

Something that could alter equine history forever!

Rate Comment Like Follow and all the rest.

at least i was the only brony with the guts to name the demon.