• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 662 Views, 7 Comments

Mare Do Well Begins - shanetommas111



This story mixes with the two chapters of the fimfic "Lessons in the Dark" and shares simularity's to "Batman Begins" Cheerilee was framed for something she didn't do and now she is in prison. Till a Stallion came and p

  • ...
2
 7
 662

Chapter Nine: Mare Do Well.

It was night at the Canterlot rail yard where a strange shipment of stuff animals was being smuggled of a train and into a truck.

“Why the hay are we smuggling these darn stuff animals?” One of the smugglers complained. Then a corrupt mare cop came and ripped one of the animal’s head off to reveal a drug substance inside.

“Because we’re really smuggling this into the city, that’s why.”

“And what is that stuff, comaine?” He pointed to the white powder. “Because if it is I better get some share after it.”

The cop dropped the box of animals and said. “Of course not idiot, do you really think Al Copony would trust you for this job.” She then picked up the box again and put it in the trunk. “Besides he doesn’t even know what this stuff is either. He’s doing this as a favor for somepony else and...”

Just before she could finish the light bulbs suddenly broke and then went dark after they were hit by something. The cop went to investigate and saw that the objects that hit the lights and picked one up, it was a metal boomerang shaped as a mare. Then one of the smugglers came and asked.

“Who the hay is that?”

The cop knew she saw this mare before but she can’t put her tong on it. She then remembered who it was and was about to say her name.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh!”

Before she could speak she and the others heard one of the smugglers screamed. They went to look for him but only found his rifle on the ground. They then pulled out their guns and loaded them; three of them split up to find out who was doing this while the other five smugglers plus the cop stayed in on place.

One of the smugglers is a earth pony mare with an assault rifle was checking each cargo train to see if anypony was there. She then heard a noise in the shadows of a small cargo train; she then trotted up to it just to find that nothing was there. She turned around and saw a mare hanging in front of her before the mysterious mare punched her and then grabbed her pulling the mare into the air.

The second smuggler is a unicorn stallion that was holding dual wields pistols with his magic. He went to two containers and checks one but before he could turn around a hoof grabbed his mouth and dragged him into the other. He didn’t even manage to scream.

The last smuggler is a Pegasus mare holding a submachine gun with her right wing. She was trotting through a long way of containers. She knew she was the only pony left so she was so frighten that every time she heard a noise she jump and began shooting at the direction of the noise without a second thought. Then a hook with a rope clung to her coat without cutting her and then it recoiled dragging the mare while she kept shooting her submachine gun till it was empty.

The cop and what’s left of the smugglers were now afraid of their situation before the mare cop finally ordered.

“Buck this! Get in the trunk before whoev-.”

Before she could finish a gas pallet detonated in the middle of the group. They were blinded by smoke till they saw a mare wearing black and dark grey clothing with a big hat and a cape. The cop knew who it was, her cousin Carrot Top told her about the mare that came to Ponyville a few months back. All she could say was.

“Mare Do Well…”

Then all of a sudden she pulled out her hoof and it fired six marerangs at the smuggler’s weapons, nocking them out of their reach. She then bucked a stallion’s face, nocking him out cold. The others soon tried to fight the mare till they were getting nock out one by one. One mare tried to sneak up behind Mare Do Well to hit her with a pipe till Mare Do Well caught the pipe before hit her and pulled the mare in and gave her a good buck. She then through the pipe at the last stallion in the face, that was about to tackle her.

She got all of the smugglers and then saw the cop trying to escape in her car till Mare Do Well went through the left window and out of the right with the mare cop pinned to the ground. She then noticed a royal guard’s police car driving up to investigate of what was happening. ‘With all of the commotion somepony would have come.’ Mare Do Well thought to her self till she then grappled the corrupted cop to a light post hanging the cop upside down.

The royal guard member came and saw the seen and then looked at Mare Do Well realizing that she was the one who did this. He pulled out his cuffs for the smugglers and asked.

“Who are you?” Before Mare Do Well grappled away she answered.

“Mare Do Well.”

Author's Note:

Sorry for a wait. Had to take a break of things and to work on a science project. So hear it is chapter nine. Post a comment.