• Published 10th Nov 2013
  • 1,656 Views, 10 Comments

The Cream - Nightyy



Shining Armor is telling his wife about things he did with her in bed while she was sleeping...

  • ...
15
 10
 1,656

Celestial Surprise

Changeling was spotted south from Canterlot. Uninteresting. Appleloosa asks for guards who will protect a train transporting apple tree. What? Why do they bother me with things like this? Alright, what’s in another letter?” said Shining Armor when he picked next letter. “Pinkie Pie is organizing another GREAT party! Everypony is invited. Cream included.

Shining Armor slammed his head against his table, on which were other letters. All of them fell on the floor. “Really? I mean, are they serious? Everypony, wake up! This is army! We don’t care about your parties!” he shouted and again slammed his head against his table. “And even with cream! What the hay is with it? It’s like this cream is haunting me. It’s everywhere. EVERYWHERE! I really need a break.” Shining sat deeply into his chair, closed his eyes, exhaled and relaxed for a moment.

When he calmed down, he again opened eyes and looked around. Then he saw the mess he made. All letters, what were before carefully sorted, were now on the floor. “I’m not going to clean this,” he said as he opened the door to his office. “Grip, Strike, come here!”

After a while two unicorns ran into captain’s office. One of them was beige and coat of the second pony had dark red color. “Yes, sir?” shouted the beige one, while both saluted.

“Clean this mess. Opened letters here,” Shining pointed at the right side of his table, “and closed here,” he said and pointed on the other side. As he was giving orders to his soldiers, he mentioned that one of these letters had pink envelope. He took it with his magic and put it into his bookcase, so none of them could see it.

Then he again comfortably sat into his chair and closed his eyes. “Ehm, sir?” Sudden voice got him from his dream-world. “We are finished.”

“Oh, yes. Great, you’re dismissed.” Both unicorns saluted to their captain and he saluted them in reply. As they left, Shining shut the door using his magic and when he was sure that nopony is watching him, he went to his bookcase and took the pink envelope. He sat into his more comfortable armchair, which he used to relax, and looked at the envelope. “Who could send this? Cadence uses different pink color. Wait! What’s this? Symbol of the sun? Interesting. Let’s see what’s inside. My dearest captain, Shining Armor. It’s the tenth anniversary of you, working as one of my guards! And I need to talk with you about some things. Please, come today to my room in Canterlot Palace at about 9 PM. Don’t tell anything to Cadence. This is personal thing. Your, Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia? Why is she using pink envelope? I thought she would use yellow one or something like that. Suspicious.”

Suddenly, a loud sound, similar to sound like somepony was violently thrown on the door, came from the hall. “I WILL talk with the captain and nopony like YOU will stand in my way, got it?!”

Shining opened his door to see what’s happening. To his surprise, he just saw falling Crimson Strike followed by orange female pegasus. As soon as they landed, Strike nimbly got from under the pegasus at her back and held her down on the floor with his hooves. “Sir, sorry to interrupt you, but I’ve caught and intruder.”

Shining stood up and opened his mouth preparing to talk, but shouting of the captured pony was louder. “INTRUDER? HOW DARE YOU? IF YOU WON’T GET OFF OF ME, YOU WILL REGRET IT!”

When Shining heard this, he just smiled and watched the show. He knew this orange pegasus. It was his friend, Spitfire. Strike was still trying to hold her down. Spitfire finally freed one of her hind legs and she immediately landed her hoof on Strike’s balls, hitting them as hard as she could. Loud scream of agony came from Strike’s mouth and even Shining crossed his hind legs when he saw what happened to Strike. But Spitfire didn’t have enough. Due to his pain, he released Spitfire, who turned around and her second strike was with her front hoof aimed right into Strike’s face. He felt on the floor unconscious and blood dripped from his nose. “I’m always at the top!” shouted victoriously Spitfire.

After a while of deep breathing, Spitfire put away her angered expression and smiled at Shining. “Glad to see you captain. This is your newest recruit?”

Shining came to Strike and looked at him with worries. “Yes, this was my newest recruit. GRIP, HERE! What is the purpose of your visit? I think that you didn’t want to beat one of my guards and then just leave.”

Spitfire smiled, walked to Shining’s armchair and sat into it, widely spreading her hind legs. “That’s it. Do you remember? Ten years passed since you joined the guards!” she said waving with her front hooves, when Feather Grip walked in. “Oh, Grip! You are going to join us. You must join us!”

Grip looked around the room and saw it all. Strike on floor covered in blood, still shocked Shining standing behind his table and Spitfire… Spitfire sitting in Shining’s personal armchair with her hind legs spread far away from each other, revealing everything. Grip’s eyes got somehow stuck at Spitfire’s crotch. “Join? What do you mean?” he said slowly, not changing target of his gaze.

“Eyes up here, Grip! Anyway, we must celebrate one important thing. Shining is working ten years for Princess Celestia. So I hope we will meet in the Broken Wing pub tonight.”

Grip wanted to answer her, but Shining was faster. “Celebrate? I don’t have time for this! Do you see all these papers and letters? I have to go through them all today. And about you Grip, take Strike to infirmary.”

Spitfire stood up and slowly walked to Grip. “You do will have time Shiny! I know that we will all meet there. And about you, you can go. I will take Strike there by myself. I’m leaving anyway.”

Feather Grip resigned and helped Spitfire with bleeding Strike. Doors slammed behind them when they left Shining’s office. “I thought that he don’t like when you call him like this,” said Grip. “Anyway, what happened to Strike?”

Spitfire slightly giggled. “He just didn’t know who I am and called me intruder. And I wanted to talk with Shining.”

“Oh. I’ve just remembered that day when I also tried to be the best guard and I took my job too seriously. Then you came there and wanted to go in. I refused. And then I woke up in the hospital.”

Spitfire blushed when she remember what happened. “Heh heh, I've remembered it too. I must admit that my reaction was way too aggressive and I shouldn’t throw you out of that window right after I smashed your head against Shining’s table like six times. I should at least open that window, so you wouldn’t have scars everywhere. But then you had nice visit at the hospital. Or you didn’t like what I did to you there?”

“Of course I liked it. Well, it is true that my penis was the only part of my body that didn’t hurt me that much. But the you came and-”

Feather Grip wanted to continue with explaining how he felt few years before, but Spitfire cut him off. “You know what? I’ve remembered that I have something to do and I’ve got to go, so you will have to carry him alone. See you tonight!” she said and elegantly walked down the hall, waving her tail from side to side, letting Grip clearly see her uncovered hindquarters. His eyes were again focused on Spitfire’s plot and his mind didn’t think about anything else.

After a while, Grip finally managed to concentrate once again. He found himself staring down the hall with opened mouth and a small puddle of saliva appeared beneath him. “Crap! She did it again! I should clean it before somepony slips on it.” Grip started looking around, trying to find something to clean his product, when his gaze fell on Crimson Strike. He thought for a while, and then he touched his fur. It was soft. Let’s say, soft enough. When he realized that this might work, he looked back on the puddle he made. “Sorry mate, it’s nothing personal,” he said and moved him over the puddle using his magic. He waited for a moment and the he checked if everything is in Strike’s coat. “Hmm, it looks like it is working. But there still remains some. Maybe if I-” he said for himself and moved Strike back and forth to clean the rest of the puddle. “There it is! Everything is cleared.”

Grip prepared himself to finally get Strike to infirmary, when suddenly he mentioned something that he would not expect in these conditions. “Oh crap. Alright, calm yourself Grip,” he exhaled. “I will now look down there and EVERYTHING will be fine. Everything will be in its place.” Grip exhaled once again, now more deeply and looked between his hind legs. “Fuck!” he said coldly, when he saw that he is hard. He sat down next to Strike, resting himself against wall. “How is it possible that I didn’t mention it? Oh, FUCK! What will I do? Ehm… no this is not the best idea. Reaching my climax in the hall in my work almost in front of doors, which lead to office of my boss, and with unconscious and wet mate by my side is a REALLY bad idea. But what to do? I can’t just walk to infirmary and say ‘Oh hello. I’m just bringing you my friend who accidently fell unconscious. Oh, why am I hard? And why is he wet? You know, it’s just because of one mare. She is so beautiful and I couldn’t hold myself.’ Alright, this is also a stupid idea. Third plan is to wait until it gets away. But I must think about her! It’s like parasite. She gets in my mind and don’t want to leave. Her flanks! The way she is moving with them! Her tail! Everything beneath her tail, like her- OH, FUCK!” he suddenly shouted.

“I don’t know if it is a good sign or a bad one, but this is first time I came without touching my member,” he said, looking down at another puddle he made, this time not made of saliva, but his semen. “How could this happen?” he asked himself and looked once again at Strike. “Sorry mate. But be glad that you are unconscious. At least you don’t know what’s happening to you. I hope you don’t hear me.” After he said it, he stood up and again used Crimson Strike as his tool of making everything look as it was. Well, almost everything. Grip used this time Strike’s second side, because the first one was full of his saliva and it wouldn’t take any more liquids. “Well, at least my problem is solved. I just hope they will not force me to explain his situation.”

----------

Time passed by and it was almost nine o’clock. Shining was in his room in Canterlot Palace and was putting on his officer clothes. When he got dressed, he wanted to sneak out from his room without Cadence noticing him. His idea was good, but he got only to the door. “Where are you going, darling?”

When Shining heard his wife, his heart immediately stopped and he was like a statue. Come on, think, THINK! What will I tell her? I can’t say that I go to pub in these clothes. Or… Yes that’s it! I can say it. “You know, we have small party in our club. I’m the captain, I must be there.”

“Party in your club? It’s even called a club? But why you didn’t tell me anything?” said surprised Cadence.

Shining hesitated what will he say. “I didn’t think it’s important,” he answered after a while. “Anyway, I really have to go. Even now I’m late! See you tomorrow, honey.”

When Shining finished his sentence he slept through the door and closed them behind him. Cadence was thinking about what happened and she didn’t want to believe it. Suddenly, the door again opened. This time, Twilight walked in. “Hi Cadence. I was just going around so I decided to visit you.”

Cadence looked at Twilight. She was blushing and pretending smile. “Really? Twilight, why did you came?”

Twilight tried to hold her disguise a little bit longer, but after a while she exhaled and sadly said, “well, I was thinking that I would sleep here with you. I want to hear my brother telling those stories what is he doing with you in bed. But since he is going somewhere, my plan is ruined.”

“Don’t remind me that- how can I call it- THINGS he is doing with me in bed.” Suddenly, Cadence started smiling. “You know what? Come in Twilight. Do you think that it was your brother’s idea to do THAT things what he did with me and that whipped cream?”

“No,” she answered without thinking. “My brother never acted like that.”

“Hmm, interesting. What do you think? Shall we visit him and ask who is the author of this idea?”

----------

Meanwhile, two doors to the left from room of Cadence and Shining.

Shining stood in front of Celestia’s room. He raised his hoof to knock, but the doors opened. “Just in time, Captain. Come in!”

Captain Prince Shining Armor-oh, that really sounds terrible- walked in and looked around. It was true that Celestia’s room was perfectly cleaned. There was only one thing that was not giving sense. A pony mannequin and a maid costume on it. It wasn’t enough big for Celestia. It was for some ordinary pony. Probably for one of her maids. “Why did you call me Princess?” Shining asked, still looking on the costume.

Princess Celestia sat on a pillow and pointed with her hoof on a pillow, what was opposite to her. Shining sat down on it. “That’s a good question. Where shall I start? It’s been ten years since you joined the Royal Canterlot Guards. And I think that it’s just the time.”

Shining was now even more confused. “For what?”

“For the truth,” answered Princess Celestia. “But before that, I would like to play a game. I’ve named it Call ‘n’ Do. Simple name, simple rules. Before we start, each of us will write a punishment on this magical paper. It will be sealed with the cutie mark of the second player. This punishment will occur if player refuses to do something and since it’s written on a magical paper sealed by magic and cutie mark, it will take control over your body and mind and you will do what is written on it. So now, write a punishment and when you will finish put your horn on it.

Shining thought for a while and then he wrote ‘Go to Prince Blueblood and tell him to kiss your ass. If he will refuse, force him to do it!’ and sealed it just as Princess said.

“Great. So we have the punishments. Now about the game. I will start. Starting player is the first one to play if you didn’t know it. So, I will tell you what to do and you have to do it. If you will succeed, it will be your turn. Game ends when one of the players fails to do what is said to him. Simple! And one more thing. We can watch what is happening using this mirror,” said Celestia and pointed at a mirror on a wall. “So, I call you to do… put on that maid dress! I saw you looking at it when you came. And yes, I got prepared.”

Shining looked at the dress once more. It was obvious that it was made for a mare. He came to it and looked at it again. Finally he started changing his clothes. After many Uhs and Ouches, he put on the dress. “Are you happy now?”

“Almost. Turn around, and show me how you look.”

Shining did what Princess said to him, even though it wasn’t ‘called’. “I think it is tight. And it is worst in my crotch.”

Celestia smiled. “It is supposed to be. But I can tell you that your balls look much bigger now,” she giggled. “Well, it’s your turn.”

Shining went back to the pillow with extremely spread legs. “Alright. I call you to do… scare your sister to death!”

“Easy! I did this many times. Just go on balcony and wait.” Celestia stood up and walked away from her room. Shining did as she said and went on balcony.

Celestia knew where Luna will be. It was just one floor above Celestia’s room. She walked up the stairs and saw Luna’s tail. She slowly walked behind her and stared at her. As Celestia expected, Luna also was on balcony, looking at the night sky. Minutes passed by and Celestia still stared at Luna. Finally, Luna turned around. When she saw her sister her heart almost stopped. “Oh, sister. It’s just you,” she exhaled.

Celestia just stared.

“Ehm, what’s going on?” Luna nervously asked.

Celestia didn’t respond. She just stared and slowly walked to her sister. Luna tried to hold distance between her and her sister so she walked back, not looking what’s behind.

As was Luna backing, she felt end of the balcony with her hind hoof. “Listen sister, I don’t know what’s going on, but please, stop it?” she said and closed her eyes. Nothing happened. Luna slowly opened her eyes and saw that her sister is again just staring at her. “Oh, thanks. I’m glad that you didn’t-”

“BUU!” suddenly shouted Celestia. Luna almost got a heart attack. She fell off the balcony and screamed like a little girl. In all the stress, she forgot flapping with her wings.

When Celestia heard Luna’s hard land, she flew one floor down to meet Shining. “Princess, is she alright?” he asked with worries.

“Yes she is,” replied Celestia. “She is immortal. And I did this many times. I must admit that I really missed her scream when she was punished on the moon.”

“Isn’t this one of reasons why she became Nightmare Moon?” asked curiously Shining.

“No, no. It’s not. She can control her transform. All the tales are lies. We had to make it look like she got crazy, but it wasn’t true.”

They both walked to their pillows and sat down on them. “So why did you punish her?”

Celestia giggled. “Oh, it was her ‘punishment’. Let’s just say that this game can be very dangerous.” Shining’s expression was like he just saw a death. “But it’s my turn now. I call you to do… go to your room in this dress, hug and deeply kiss first pony who will greet you! You gave me easy task, so now you have one easy too. Good luck.”

Shining calmed himself, because he knew that only Cadence is in there. He walked to the door and opened them. To his surprise, everywhere was dark. No light, nothing. Suddenly, lights turned on and somepony shouted, “SURPRISE!”

Shining looked around and when he saw who has greeted him, he wanted to vomit. “Twilight! What the buck are you doing here?!”

“I thought that you will be happy to see me,” she said sadly. “Cadence sent me back. She wanted to visit you in the pub, but you are here.”

“Cadence wanted to visit me in the pub?” he thought for himself. “Anyway, I’m sorry sis. Rules are rules and I don’t want to live on the moon.”

This was the last sentence what Twilight heard before she got hugged and kissed by her brother. As their mouths touched Twilight’s eyes widely opened and she couldn’t believe what is happening. Shining’s maiden dress was nothing compared to what he was doing. But after a while, Twilight closed her eyes and enjoyed her first kiss. Suddenly it stopped and she fell on ground. “Wait!” she shouted as was her brother running away. “What about the whipped cream?”

Shining ran back into Celestia’s room and shut the door behind him. “Good job,” said Celestia. “It’s sad that this mirror is just showing what is happening without sounds. And I would really like to hear what you were talking about, but this was enough.”

“You knew that my sister is there, right?”

“Maybeee. But smile now! It’s your turn!”

Shining though for a long time when he suddenly got an idea. “I call you to-”

Shining maybe had great idea, but he couldn’t say it. Door to Celestia’s room opened and Cadence stood in them. “Shining Armor! We have to talk!”

Author's Note:

So, I have few things to say:

First - 'I call you to do...' is a phrase used before each of the tasks to keep 'the magic' of this game.

Second - This chapter is telling about something what happened before Cadence went into the Broken Wing pub (chapter 2) (I think that it's obvious, but I must also admit that I sometimes got lost in my own story)

Third - Sorry that it took me so long.

Fourth - Still looking for an editor :)