• Published 8th Oct 2013
  • 491 Views, 2 Comments

Binary Equestria - Crashing_Sticks



Black Gloves, Black Jacket, Mismatching Converse, and a Teenage Brony. Welcome to the century of Morgan LittleHill. New tech in Equestria, anything can happen!! Even the problems....

  • ...
14
 2
 491

Day ??? - This is What E-Mails Go Through

Binary Equestria:
Month: ???
Day: ???
Time: ???
Year:???
Days In Equestria: 0

"What the hell?" I said aloud in the whiteness. A 00 11 code popped up above me. I bet it said "What the hell?" I walk in the white void, I felt like I wasn't walking at all. I just walked forward. A few minutes later, I found a door way off in the white distance. I ran towards it like there was no tomorrow. I looked at the door, it had a gold label above it. The gold label only showed two letters, "CE". I studied it and found out that it was Canterlot Equestria. I opened the door and it lead to more white.What the hell is this?! I thought to myself. I shrugged and went through the door.

I stuck my hand through the door. The once gloved hand turned into a gloved hoof. What the?! I thought. I immediately pull my right arm away. I slowly put my hand back through the door. The binary cut my arm into a hoof. I put my arm in more, my spiked bracelet turned into a spiked hooflet. That's s cool!! I thought. I put my left leg in. The red starred converse turned into a red starred converse hoof type thing. I put my head in... I need a mirror, STAT!!, I thought to myself. I'll ask Rarity for one. I put in my other foot, the same thing happened just with the blue converse shoe. I walk the rest of my body in. I look at my flank to see for a cutie mark. I had a snare drum, being drawn by a pencil, with a evil theater mask on the snare. Cool as buck!! I thought to myself. I trot forward, seeing nothing but a white void. A few minutes (Felt like hours) later, I see a black void... growing bigger with every step I take. I get up close to it. I'm in the middle of the black void and the white void. I look hard into it. I see Twilight's eyes pop out of the void, then Rainbow Dash's eyes, then Fluttershy, then Applejack, then Pinkie Pie, then Rarity's. I look hard at Rarity's eyes. Her left eye turned black, with a single white dot. I felt somepony grab my hooves. I saw Rarity smile, in a evil way. The hooves that grabbed mine pulled me into Rarity's eyes and mouth. Then a white flash.

I hover over Canterlot, seeing the whole town. I started falling. Closer and closer to the Celestial castle. I closed my eyes getting ready for impact. I closed my eyes for a few minutes... Then I decided to wake up to the sight of Princess Celestia.

"Hello, Mr. LittleHill." said the ruler of the land. I came down to Equestria... Everything is in Binary.

"Celestia?" I ask, trying to see everything. My vision only see's Celestia, nothing more. "Can you please lead me to my room... My vision is kinda screwy."

"Sure." said Celestia. I stand on my four hooves and follow Celestia. You've got legs, time to get up and use them. I thought. "So, Morgan. How's it like being a human?" She asks me.

"It's fine, you have early nights and late mornings. You run by a schedule. Get up, do your morning routine, get to work/ school, do stuff at work/ school, come home, relax then do homework, eat dinner, Free time, then nightly routines, then bed time." I said, looking at the Celestial flank... Morgan... This is not you, look away and walk besides her my sub-conscious told me. I walk beside her and she looked at me, I looked at her... Her eyes were on fire, her face was melting off the bone. I was terrified!! "C-Celestia?!" I asked. I fell and crawled to the wall.

"What, Morgan?" She said. Burning away.

"YOUR ON FIRE!!!" I scream at her. What the hell is this?! I thought.

"No, I'm not, I'm perfectly fine." She said. The world around me was binary, Celestia on fire, what else can go wrong?! I thought.

"Just lead me to my room!! I think I need some sleep!!" I screamed at her. Talk about first impressions. I can't talk to her without panicking. I will definitely need some sleep tonight. She lead me to my room and closed the door for me. I immediately took off all my gear and got myself in bed, my mohawk stabbing the pillow. "Good night, Equestria... Sweet screams..." I said. Day 0 is now done