• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 1,120 Views, 13 Comments

Why won't you love me? - Diamond Sparkle



Silver Spoon's father has been killed,and Diamond does not understand what Silver is going through

  • ...
2
 13
 1,120

Chapter Four-Standing up for Spoony

It had cost her a great many bits, in fact an entire month of her pocket money that she was saving up, but the army of mercenaries that she had put together was surely the biggest one that Ponyville had seen for many centuries, since the end of the wars of old. Diamond Tiara now wore a military cap that she had brought in a nearby store over her beloved tiara. She was not going to take her tiara off for anypony.

"Are the troops ready?" she asked.

There was no answer.

"Clearly you all fear giving yourselves away to your foes. I'll answer for you."

"Are the troops ready? Yes."
"The Equestrian Royal Guards? Yes."
"The Wonderbolts and Shadowbolts? Yes."
"The Coldclaw, Longbeak and BigWing Griffin clans? Yes."
"The Buffalo Soldiers? Yes."
"The Minotaur Infantry Pikemen? Yes."
"A magical flying Glove? Yes."
"Nightmare Moon herself? Yes."
"A chariot pulled by pegasui for myself? Yes."

"Soldiers of Equestria, I have gathered you here at great personal expense, I might had, because nopony can resist you. Who could possibly resist an army like you? Anyway, our job, at least, for those of you who can fly, is to fly up to Heaven and force them to release Coronation Spoon. In case any of you don't know, that's Silver Spoon's father. Once we bring him back to Equestria, Silver Spoon will surely come back to me again. In the unlikely event that he's not in Heaven, then we'll have to invade Tartarus and rescue him from there. When I give the word, Operation Coronation will start. Three, two, one..."

Filthy Rich opened Diamond Tiara's bedroom door, sending the model soldiers that Diamond Tiara had sent so long setting up in formation flying all over the place. "Diamond, it's time to come down for supper. And afterwards, tidy up your bedroom or you'll end up stepping on your toys and breaking them."

Diamond Tiara sighed. "I was about to bring Silver Spoon's father back to her, and you came charging in here and ruined it. I spent all afternoon setting it up."

"Diamond, Coronation Spoon is dead, and you can't bring him back to life with the help of an army of tin soldiers. Anyway dead ponies don't go to Heaven or Tartarus, they just lie in a grave and rot as food for the maggots, unless they are cremated."

Diamond Tiara sighed and went down to supper with her father. Operation Coronation would have to wait for a couple of days. But her army would rise again, and when she brought Silver Spoon her father back, surely Silver would gallop back into her arms. And it would be just like the old times. When she came back from supper, SilverPlushie would be waiting for her. SilverPlushie would have to do for now.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short bit but at least I am writing again at last.