• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 600 Views, 2 Comments

Endless Night Terror - The Critical Wizard



After being challenged at school the cutie mark crusaders, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon are off to a supposedly haunted mansion to see who can stay there the longest. Little do they know none of them could leave if they tried.

  • ...
2
 2
 600

(alternate ending 1) Is There Ever Really An End

I woke up the next morning and I felt well rested, I looked over and Applebloom was gone. 'She must have gotten and early start,' I thought to myself as I worked my way down stairs as I opened the door at the bottom of the stairs I noticed a long hall way that has never been there before. I realized all at once that that was the hall way on the third floor of the Alucard mansion. I turned to run back into the barn but it was only an empty guest room. I backed up slowly in fear and then I hit a tall slender body, I turned in true terror to see Alucard standing over me.

"Welcome back to mad house." the vampire said smugly, "You won't be so lucky in your second visit."

I watch helplessly as he bared his fangs and chopped down on my neck. I could feel the very life being drained from my body as I thought my last thoughts.

And then she was gone, Scootaloo was dead. And so was the last of my fun. I sat there somberly as I looked at the lifeless corpse in front of me. Then I remembered that a certain werewolf was still out there some where and needed me to find and tame him all over again.

"I have to go for now Scootaloo, but I'll be back." then with a laugh I said, "Look after the house while I'm gone."

Author's Note:

This is just an alternate ending, as to what could have happened. The real after the story ending will be called the Epilogue.