• Published 30th Sep 2013
  • 981 Views, 10 Comments

An....Unexpected Visit - whovianpegasisterforever



The eleventh doctor and his companions, Amy and Rory crash into a parallel universe known as Equestria.

  • ...
8
 10
 981

An interrupted picnic

Inside the TARDIS, the Doctor is setting coordinates for a new destination, a place where Amy and Rory could relax while, possibly, having bit of an adventure. He sees his companions trudge into the control room. "'Morning Doctor...", Amy yawned. Rory plopped down on the padded chair. "Hello ponds! Get your stuff ready because we're going to the rings of-", the Doctor was interrupted by a rumble shaking the interior of the TARDIS. Rory held tight onto the arms of the plush chair. "DOCTOR!!!!", Amy yelped as she and the Doctor were thrown onto the railing. Suddenly, it stopped. "Um...Doctor, Where are we?", Rory questioned. "I don't know... The TARDIS can't seem to find a location,"he replied. "Well then, I guess we'll have to find out!"
Amy smiled and she and Rory followed him to the doors of the TARDIS. "Geronimo," Doctor whispered. Amy prepared herself for any trouble outside the wooden doors, but, as the Doctor pushed open the doors, nothing could prepare Amy for this.

***

Twilight Sparkle was having a picnic with all her friends when a boom echoed throughout the meadow. All the mares yelled in confusion.
"What was that?!"
"Did somepony get hurt?"
"Oooooh! Maybeitsanalienwhofelloutoftheskywithhisfriendsinabluebox-"
"I think it came from the Everfree forest", Twilight said, already galloping towards the dark woods.
"The Everfree Forest!?!", Fluttershy yelled whispered in protest.
"Oh, come on! It'll be a super funilicious extra-exciting adventure!!", Pinkie Pie bounced up and down.
The little ponies followed twilight except for fluttershy who trudged forward in unsteady hooves. Twilight stood at the edge of the Everfree forest. "Well, here we go...", she said. "Um, yeah, Come on guys! This'll be a piece of cake! No scary monsters will harm us. I'll protect us!", Rainbow Dash puffed her chest and bolted into the dark forest. The other ponies followed suit.

***

After a couple minutes the mane 6 came across a blue box with smoke billowing from the slightly open door. Rarity looked at the box with confusion. "What, in all of Equestria, is a box doing here?"
"Uh Twi'? What's that?", Applejack asked the lavender unicorn. Twilight shrugged. "To be honest Applejack, I have no idea, but whoever or whatever is inside it might give us a clue. Here, lets look inside. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, guys! Come on."
Fluttershy let out a small "eek" as Rainbow and Applejack dragged her closer. Rarity walked each of her steps with delicacy in fear she might get her snow-white mane or violet curls dirty. And Pinkie Pie was being, well...Pinkie Pie. Twilight stepped around the giddy pink pony.
Without notice, the slabs on the front of the box opened. Silhouettes covered the ponyville citizens and they heard a gasp and a small mumble. In the light, Twilight could see the creatures clearly. The first thing she noticed was the tall height of them and the lack of tails. Two limbs protruded from the chest and legs with slightly longer hooves came from the things. Twilight could tell that the one with a bright red mane was a mare and the two others, both with different shades of brown, were obviously colts because of their shorter manes. The darker haired colt thing... creature had a red bowtie on the collar of his suit while the others were wearing plain clothing.
"Look at this! Multi-coloured horses! That's new! Now, that's something you don't see everyday", the creature with the bowtie said with the excitement only Pinkie Pie could match. "And horns? You're unicorns! That's just brilliant. And pegasai! Must be an alternate universe."
The two other creatures and the mane 6 gawked at him.
"Oops, My bad! I forgot! Hello, I'm the doctor!"

Author's Note:

So, um.... this is my first fanfic. If you don't like it so far, put constructive criticism not hurtful comments, okay? By the way this takes place before the whole princess twilight mumbo jumbo and it is after Asylum of the Daleks for Doctor Who. And to be perfectly clear, I DO NOT OWN MY LITTLE PONY or DOCTOR WHO.