• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 2,757 Views, 46 Comments

Far Cry: Retribution - Doctor_Brony1234



Jason Brody freed his friends and left the Rook Islands. But when a storm throws him overboard and a wormhole sucks him into it, he is transported to Equestria. Can he find peace in this world? Or will his time on Rook affect it?

  • ...
6
 46
 2,757

Chapter 1: One Hell of a Trip

Canterlot, Dungeon, 9:00 AM

I felt myself regaining consciousness, drowsiness and the feeling of a really good and uneventful sleep. I cracked open an eye, expecting to see the bright blue sky, only to see concrete. Concrete... Wait... CONCRETE!!? I shot up like I was about to be raped and killed in my sleep by Buck. I searched around the small prison cell, seeing the usual things prisons have: a toilet, a sink, and a bed. I saw the barred doors, meaning I was captured, or God fucking hates me and this is some sick dream that involves Buck, nipple clamps, a battery, and a rubber glove.

"HEY! Why am I In a cell!?" I screamed to no one in particular.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep!" I heard someone yell, directly outside my door. 'Wow the prison guards are fucking lazy.' I thought, getting up from the somewhat comfortable bed, popping my joints as well. I walked to the door, and then something really wierd happened... The guard, peeks in to take a look, and we stare at each other for a few minutes, examining each other. The guard was around five foot eleven, had a muzzle, (yeah, you heard that right), huge eyes, like as big as saucers, baby blue eyes, whit fur, (you heard that as well), and he wore gold ceremonial armour and a Kevlar vest. I rifle hung on his back, and a pistol was strapped to his thigh. He had a tail, and he had feet. Feet. These were just humans with fur, muzzles, huge fricking eyes, and tails. Yep. That's right. Anyway moving on.

"Uhhhh... Hi?" He said, his tone a mixture of curiosity, a tiny tinge of fear, and excitement.

"Hi." I replied. 'Okay, Jason. You are in a cell, talking to a humanish equine... Thing. Stay calm and collected.

'I he put me in here, I'm gonna chop his cock off, shove it in his throat, shove a grenade up his ass, and watch as he is blown to pieces.'

'Where the fuck did THAT thought come from?'

We stared at each other for another five minutes. He then pulled out a radio and spoke into it.

"Uhhhh... The creature is awake. Should I send him up to talk to tha princesses?" He spoke into the walkie-talkie, waiting for a response.

"Yep. Send 'im up." the voice on the radio had a southern drawl to it. But still I going to meet princesses... Wait, what!? 'STAY CALM AND COLLECTED!!' My brain shouted in my head, telling me not to freak out.

"Um, are you okay there, bud?" He asked, snapping me out of my insanity.

"I'm fine." I half-lied, waiting for response. He pulled out handcuffs, and saying 'just to be safe' to me as he put them on me. 'CALM. AND. FUCKING COLLECTED.'

As we left my cell, he brought me up a small flight of stairs. We walked by several guards and some other prisoners as we made our way to the interrogation room.

"Here we are." He announced as we approached a door that said 'Interrogation'. He opened the door, allowing me to sit at the table, directly across three horned, (and winged) equine humanoids. I sat down in tha steel chair, examining the three across from me. The first one I saw was a tall, alabaster winged unicorn, (since they are equine related, it seemed appropriate), she had pinkish eyes, a multicoloured mane, I guess, waving in non existent wind. She had a stern stare, boring into my soul. She radiated motherly fellings, and she had a crown atop her head. And she wore a fancy dark orange dress, that showed her cleavage. (I have to admit, she looks hot.)

The one next to her was another winged unicorn, a midnight blue one, she looked short, the nickname short stack came to mind, she had dark bluish purple eyes, a mane that looked like the night sky, (that's fucking cool,) a black crown was on her head, like the taller one, and she wore a blue sundress with a design of a crescent moon on it. She also had good cleavage.

The next one was a tad shorter that the midnight blue one, this time a lavender colour, a dark purple mane with a pink stripe going down the middle, a crown yet again, and she wore a purple blouse and light purple skirt, (reminds me of Saint's Row,) she didn't show her cleavage, which was a bit of a disappointment, but made up for it with nice breast.

'Really gotta get my mind outta the gutter...'

"Hello there, creature." The tall alabaster pegacorn (temporary) started, ready to make coversation.

"Hi." I say, a bit uncofortable.

"I am Princess Celestia, this is my sister, Princess Luna, and the last one is Princess Twilight. What is your name?" She asked, her tone a mixture of curiosity and kindness.

"My name is Jason Brody. I'm a human, or homo sapien, in scientific terms." I responded.

"A human? Those are just myth here." The midnight blue one chimed in, voice sounding of disbelief.

"And talking, anthropomorphic equines that have wings and horns are kinda myths back home." I said, levelling it up. They look at me for a few minutes, before asking the million dollar question.

"How did you get here?" I put a hand to my chin in thought. 'Okay, I was on a boa heading home with my younger brother, and my friends, a storm was spotted by me, we went to go get lifejackets, I fell overboard, and a wormhole sucks me in, thus bringing me here.'

I was on a boat with my brother and friends, a storm was spotted, we went to get lifejackets, I fell overboard, a huge wave hits me, I'm pulled under, a wormhole appears, and here I am." I explained, looking at their reactions.

"You don't know how the wormhole appeared?" Asked Princess Twilight, wondering why the wormhole appeared.

"I don't know. It just... Appeared." I answered honestly, waiting for a reply.

"I see." The midnight blue pegacorn said, in deep thought.

"By the way, why was I in a prison cell?" I inquired, getting that thought out.

"I ordered it when I found you lying on the ground, surrounded by gear." Luna says, looking at me.

"My gear? It came too?" I asked, pressing forward. She nodded.

"The reason why we put you in the dungeon is because of safety. We didn't know you would be hostile or not." Answers Celestia, looking directly at me. I took a quick glance at her cleavage before moving on.

"I guess it's understandable..."

"I'm glad you see the point." Twilight said, looking at me like the other two.

"Sooooo... Can I have these cuffs removed and check my gear?" I asked like a kid wanting a toy at the store.

"Not the weapons. Only the other things."

"Okay then." The guard by the door comes and unlocks the cuffs, letting me move my hands freely once more.

"Before you go, may we look into your memories before you came here?" Upon hearing that, I froze. They wanted to see what happened BEFORE I came here.

"Uhhh... Maybe later. I really want to check my gear." I say, not wanting them to see the things I've done with my weapons, and all the fucked up shit I saw while I was there. All three give me a small glare before letting me go.

I breathed a sigh of relief, delaying my time on letting them see my memories about Rook. I don't want them to see it. Yet.

Author's Note:

Alright! Chapter one! Enjoy! Chapter two will be out on Tuesday!