• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 599 Views, 7 Comments

Trickster and Steelwing the Equestrian outcasts Part 1 - Bronyraptor26



Two colts move into Ponyville both pegeaus one can use magic the other has a metal wing both have no families.

  • ...
 7
 599

Chapter 6 seven on one plus x

"You wanted to talk." Cheerilee said.
"Yeah you see there's something I need to tell you but you can't tell anyone." Tricks said.
"Sure what is it." Cheerilee asked.
"A story." Tricks said.
"One of those that you tell the young fillies." Cheerilee said.
"Not exactly you see this story is true." Tricks said.
"And the others aren't." Cheerilee said.
"They are but this one is about me and my life." Tricks said
Flashback the story starts when I was a young colt.
"Mom can we go please." A young tricks said.
"Sure lets go." Tricks mom said.
Outside. "Give us your money." A masked pony said BANG BANG.
"Mmmmmoooooommmmm." Tricks yelled.
A few days later.
"Yes." Tricks said as he ran from a man dressed in a Japanese robe.
"Hey where are your parents." The man said.
"Dead." Tricks said.
"How about you come with me to the frost temple." The man said.
"Why." Tricks said.
"Because you have a talent for tricks and I am a master of the art of illusions and kung fu." The man said.
"I have no where else to go." Tricks said.
4 years later. "Now begin." The man said.
Tricks jumped and tried to drop kick. His opponent blocked and grabbed and spun his leg. Tricks landed on his feet and side kicked his opponent sending him out of the area.
"Very good Tricks you've learned fast." The man said.
"Thank you sensi." Tricks said.
"Open this door." A pony yelled.
"Quick go hide." Sensi said.
A group of twenty soldiers came rushing in burning and killing everything in sight.
A few hours later.
"Sensi." Tricks said.
"Take it the sword is yours." Sensi said.
"But why aren't you going to make it." Tricks said.
"No it's up to you to preserve our ways now and find students to teach." Sensi said before dying.
"Wake up come on wake up not again not again SSEENNNSSSIII." Tricks yelled.
After that I met you and Steelwing. Tricks said.
"Why are you telling me this." Cheerilee asked.
"Because I needed your option I was thinking of teaching Sweetiebelle." Tricks said.
"Wait why her." Cheerilee asked.
"Just an idea is all." Tricks said.
"I see but why not tell anyone." Cheerilee asked
"Because I don't want anyone to know about what the sword really is the Frost Dragon Blade." Tricks said.
"I thought celestia had that." Cheerilee said.
"No she doesn't now if you will excuse me I need to train." Tricks said as he picked up the sword and a book.
On the way to the forest Cheerilee walked beside him.
"Hey well if it isn't Tricks." A pony said
"Arctic what are you doing here." Tricks said.
"Looking for an survivors so far it's only you and me. And the frost dragon blade of course." Arctic said.
"Sensi gave it to me so it's mine now." Tricks said
"To bad that's not really going to work out." Arctic said as he assumed hid fighting stance he put one leg back and raised his hands to we're they looked like a snake.
"After all these years this is how it's going to be." Tricks said as he assumed his fighting stance putting one leg forward and one hand behind the other with his palms facing Arctic.
"Just like last time." Arctic said as he blocked tricks kick.
"Except I've learned a few things." Tricks said as he did a head stand and spun around with his legs out. Arctic jumped back. Tricks launched himself in the air and dropped kicked Arctic's shoulder. "Fine you win the swords yours." Arctic said.
"Thanks." Tricks said as he started to walk off.
"Let's get something to eat." Cheerilee said.
"Why not." Tricks said. The two walked off towards a sandwich place upon sitting down they're treated with as familiar voice.
"Hello there Tricksy." A mare said wearing short shorts, and a sleeveless shirt. She had a green and yellow mane and a purple coat.
Tricks froze up.
"Tricks who is this." Cheerilee asked as Rarity ran over.
"Oh my GOD your Golden Voice the pony of rock." Rarity said.
"Sorry not here to see a desperate pony like yourself I'm here to see Tricksy." Golden said
"Trixie is here again." Rarity asked
"Not that side show wanna be. You might know him as Trickster." Golden said.
"What do you want from him." Cheerilee asked.
"I'm his ex-girlfriend. Something that teacher and obvious fashionista wanna be would know nothing about." Golden said.
"Why you-" Rarity started to say.
"What bitch I've been called that before." Golden said
"Why are you even here." Cheerilee asked again.
"It's not like I wanted to come I have to wait for the next train to manehattan and I saw Tricksy over here and I thought I would ruin his day." Golden said
"Your lucky that someone like him ev-" Rarity started to say
"That's enough leave Golden." Tricks said
"Why should I." Golden asked
"Because your bitch and I don't ever want to see you again." Tricks said
"Is this still about our break up a few months ago." Golden said
"LEAVE." Tricks yelled as Golden walked out with her nose stuck up and arms crossed.
"You DATED GOLDEN VOICE." Rarity screamed but Tricks had walked out.
"I'm going to go see if he's alright." Cheerilee said leaving Rarity in the restaurant alone and with the bill.
"Tricks wait up." Cheerilee cried out.
Tricks continued walking into his house Cheerilee followed.
"Tricks do you need to talk." Cheerilee asked
"No." Tricks said
"Your not acting like yourself you've never yelled at any one before." Cheerilee said
"I'M FINE OKAY." Tricks yelled
"You don't sound fine." Cheerilee said
"I just want to be left alone." Tricks said.
"That's not going to happen until you tell me why she means so much to you." Cheerilee said.
"Fine we met at a comic con in manehattan. We became friends eventually after a few weeks we started to date. I helped her become the star she is today. After four years I found out she was cheating on me and she ended it right then and there. You happy now." Tricks said with tears in his eyes.
"I had no idea why didn't you tell me earlier." Cheerilee asked.
"Because I didn't want to scratch at old scabs." Tricks said.
"I'm sorry that I forced you to talk about it but it was for your own good." Cheerilee said
"She went by Silent Noise when we were dating its not entirely her fault her producer turned her into a deva." Tricks said
"Is that Rarity fighting Golden." Cheerilee said as she looked out the window.
"I'll go stop it." Tricks said as he ran out the door into a crowd of ponies.
"Silent let her go." Tricks said Golden put down Rarity and walked towards tricks.
"No one calls me that anymore." Golden said
"Because you became a bitch known as Golden Voice." Tricks said as Golden walked off.
"You alright." Twilight said as she helped Rarity up.
"Fine." Rarity said.

Later that night. Tricks was in a bar.
"Another one." Tricks said.
"Another cider coming up." The bartender said.
"PiƱa calada please." A mare said.
"Here you go." The bartender said as he gave Tricks his drink.
"Thought I would find you here." The mare said.
"Why are you here Silent." Tricks asked as he took a sip of his drink.
"To tell you that your right I got to caught up in being famous I forgot the old street magician who made it possible. And as a result I lost myself and him." Silent said
"So your here to say sorry." Tricks said
"I am." Silent said as she drunk her drink.
"Do you remember how we first met." Silent asked.
"It was at a comic convention and a guy was hitting on you-" Tricks said
"And you played your little trick on him and he left me alone." Silent said
"And you asked for my name and I told you." Tricks said as he took another sip.
"And I told you mine and you said it was ironic and it is." Silent said.
"Look Steelwing told me what's going on with the whole seven on one thing and your contest and I have to ask do you have some plan behind it all because I know your job makes you move around a lot." Silent asked
"I haven't told them that I'm leaving in a few weeks." Tricks said
"So it was to get them off your back." Silent asked
"No it was so I didn't have to remember what it was like to have a broken heart." Tricks said
"So a distraction then and I forgot to mention I quit the music business." Silent said
"Why." Tricks asked
"Because its not who I am and I don't want to be Golden Voice anymore." Silent said
"So nows it's just Silent Noise." Tricks said.
"I guess you can say that another thing do you still like me." Silent asked this caught Tricks off guard causing him to gag on his drink.
"Yeah I do why do you." Tricks asked.
"Yeah I do." Silent said.
"How about you come walk with me for a little bit." Tricks said.
"Sure." Silent said as the pair walked out the bar and to the park.
"It's been awhile since I could be myself." Silent said.
"That's what happens when you become famous." Tricks said smiling.
"I guess your right." Silent said smiling back.
"Remember Vegas." Tricks said.
"I remember you getting drunk and telling the cops that you were batpony in your batpony voice." Silent said giggling.
"I guess I did have a little to much to drink but so did you. I remember I had to drag you out of the casino and up to the room while you said you were Princess Celestia." Tricks said laughing.
"Fine we both act stupid while drunk." Silent said as she rested her head on Tricks' arm.
"Remember Canterlot." Silent asked
"How could I not. We were setting up for the haunted house and your clothes ripped off because they were to small while you bending over with me and I forgot the other guy who was there. Anyways you hit me so hard for staring at you that I fell into the fake blood spilling it everywhere." Tricks said with a smirk on his face.
"Those were the days huh we did every odd job we could find until I became a singer and you an elite reporter and critic." Silent said.
"Why did we ever break up." Tricks said.
"Because my producer thought that it would ruin me if the press found out I was dating you." Silent said
"True but why didn't we get back together." Tricks asked.
"I don't know." Silent said.
"I have to go." Silent said before leaving Tricks who sat on a branch and stared into the stars. Great your falling in love again you idiot. But still. But still what she dumped you. Still there is always hope. Hope that what she'll be yours again. Yeah. Tricks argued within his brain.

The next day. "You seem awfully happy today." Cheerilee said.
"I guess I just had a good night is all." Tricks said
"Which mare was it." Cheerilee asked shaking her head
"Not in that manner." Tricks said defensively.
"Oh then what made it so great after all you did get depressed after your ex girlfriend showed up." Cheerilee said.
"That's exactly it." Tricks said
"Why would that make you happy." Cheerilee said with a confused look on her face.
"Oh you'll find out." Tricks said
"You think that's a good idea with the other mares that after you." Cheerilee asked
"We aren't dating." Tricks said
"Let me guess you still like each other." Cheerilee said.
"Yes that's it." Tricks said.
"But the contest." Cheerilee said
"There is no contest Cheerilee you know I'm leaving in a few weeks." Tricks said
"That's cruel making them think they had a chance." Cheerilee said angrily.
"You know none of them were going to win." Tricks said.
"I guess your right." Cheerilee said.

With Silent. "Golden you have a modeling job, a secret concert, and recording today get up." A mare said.
"I'm up really Debbie." Silent said. "By the way I'm quitting. I'm sick of not being able to be myself and date who I want."
"Come on every mare wants to be you. You have colts at your feet." Debbie said.
"I said I quit." Silent said as she packed her bags and walked out.