• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 599 Views, 7 Comments

Trickster and Steelwing the Equestrian outcasts Part 1 - Bronyraptor26



Two colts move into Ponyville both pegeaus one can use magic the other has a metal wing both have no families.

  • ...
 7
 599

Chapter 4 Rarity's wet mane

The date as Tricks said early was a onetime thing for him and sugar mint. So the girls still in an effort to wins tricks over decided to make him go to the pool with them. At the pool Rarity decided to go swimming in the deep end while every pony else besides Pinkie were talking to Trickster. "Come on in guys the waters great." Pinkie explained.
"I can't believe Rarity’s actually swimming." Rainbowdash said.
"Your right rainbow that is weird especially for her." Twilight added.
"I bet she's up to somethin." Applejack said.
"Hey Tricks do you know CPR." Twilight asked.
"That's funny Rarity asked the same thing before she went swimming." Trickster answered.
"Hey guys have you noticed that there aren't any lifeguards here." Rainbowdash said.
"Your right rainbow." Twilight said. Is rarity going to do what I think she's going to do? No there's no way she is that desperate. Twilight thought. Just as her thought came to a close Rarity started to drown and Tricks dove in and pulled her out. But unfortunately for him he was the only one who knew CPR.
"Tricks you gota do somethin to help her." Applejack said.
"I know that." Tricks said. As he proceeded to do CPR on Rarity which turned into mouth to mouth. That's when Rarity made her move and kissed Tricks and held him there for 30 seconds. As she let go every pony was speechless.
"This means his mine." Rarity yelled.
"What do you mean I'm yours?" Tricks said.
"Well you see honey we made a bet that whoever kissed you for more than six seconds and some pony witnesses it that they win the right to date you." Rarity said.
"Did I agree to this?" Tricks said.
"No I guess your right but did you enjoy it." Rarity said.
"Yes how could I not enjoy that but I should just go out with each of you to see who I like best." Tricks said.
"I guess your right then." Rarity said.
"Maybe we should snap the others out of shock." Tricks said.
"What just happened?" Rainbowdash asked.
"For once I don't know Rainbowdash." Twilight said.
"What in tarnation is goin on Rarity?" Applejack asked.
"I would like to know as fell if that's ok." Flutter shy said.
"Don't forget about me." Pinkie said.
"If you must know me and trickster had a 30 second make out session?" Rarity said.
"I'm sorry I must be deaf I thought I heard rarity say she and trickster made out." Applejack said.
"That's because she did and we did." Trickster said. Applejack kicks trickster in the face.
"Ow what was that for." Tricks said agitatedly.
"For dating her instead of me." Applejack said.
"That bet is no longer in effect dear." Rarity said.
"So he can still be mine." Fluttershy said.
"Only if I choose you. Here's the new bet I'm going to go on a date with all seven of you and whoever I like most after the date I will be theirs." Tricks said.
"Did you say seven I count six." Rainbowdash said.
"You forgot me." Sugar mint said.
"She can't be in this Rainbowdash said.
"She's already been on a date with him." Rd said.
"Yeah so what you to afraid that he might choose me over a stubborn Pegasus like yourself." Sugar said.
"Hey girls stop this before it turns ugly." Tricks said as he intervened.
"He's right gals." Applejack added before kicks Rarity in the face.
"Ow why you filthy earth pony." Rarity said before grabbing applejack's mane.
"Rarity get off me you stuck up unicorn slut." Applejack said before bucking her off.
"Girls stop this." Trickster yelled.
"Why Trickster you don't want Rarity's face to get messes up before your date with her." Rainbowdash said before starting to hit Rarity in the face as well.
"Girls I think you should stop." Flutter shy said.
"She's right girls stop this." Twilight said as Rarity and Applejack hit Rainbowdash and Sugar mint. Steelwing alongside a loyal customer walk in. Pinkie pulls put her party cannon and fires it at the four mares launching them into the pool.
"What the buck is going on here." Steelwing yelled.
"Their fighting because Rarity kissed Tricks." Twilight said. Why am I not in this? Twilight though before pushing pinkie in the pool.
"Twilight now I'm all wet." Pinkie said.
"That's what she said." Tricks said. Twilight flashed him a look of I'll kill you for saying that.
"What I thought it would help." Tricks said in his defense. As the brawl came back up on land.
"We need to break this up now." Steelwing said.
"Eeyup" Big Mac said. Steelwing pulled Sugar mint off of Applejack as Big Mac pulled Rainbowdash and Applejack apart as Trickster helped Rarity up. Rarity's nose and mouth wear bleeding and she had a black eye and her mane was a mess. Applejack had bruises on her face and her chin and knee were busted. Rainbowdash's mane was a mess and her wings were missing feathers and her elbow was bruised. Sugar had a busted lip and her face was badly bruised.
"Are you alright Rarity?" Trickster asked.
"Yeah I'm fine darling." Rarity said
"That's good to hear let's get you home." Trickster said. As the two walked off Twilight yelled "We're suppose to represent the elements of harmony and you all do this what were you thinking."
"Hey Tricks could you do me a favor." Rarity asked.
"That depends on the favor." Trickster said.
"I just need you to watch my sister overnight tonight." Rarity said.
"That doesn't sound too hard I'll do it." Trickster said.
"Thank you so much I'll bring her over to your house tonight at 7." Rarity said.
"That sounds good to me." Trickster said.
At the boutique. "Rarity do I have to go?" Sweetie belle whined.
"Yes Sweetie belle everypony else is too busy to watch you tonight." Rarity said.
"With what." Sweetie belle asked.
"Applejack is harvesting apples, Rainbowdash is practicing, Pinkie is helping Twilight with something, and Fluttershy has to deliver some kittens." Rarity said.
"Why can't I stay here?" Sweetie belle asked.
"Because I have to create a dress for the gala." Rarity said.
"You’re actually going after the last time." Sweetie belle said confused.
"Well I can't let Twilight go by herself." Rarity said.
"I'm ready to go Rarity." Sweetie belle said as she put on her backpack.
With Tricks. "Let me get this straight you of all the ponies in Ponyville are babysitting tonight." Steelwing said.
"Yeah why is that bad or something." Tricks asked.
"No it's not at. You would think that Rarity might have alterior motives." Steelwing said.
"Wow Miss Cheerilee was right you need a girlfriend." Tricks said.
"Because you had so much luck with your last one." Steelwing said.
"We are never to speak of her." Tricks said gritting his teeth.
"You were with her for four years was it?" Steelwing said.
"Shut up." Tricks said.
"Let's see you broke up a month ago according to your letter and you wouldn't even get out of bed for a week. So why would I want a girlfriend." Steelwing said
"Dude shut up they're here and we were to never mention her." Tricks said.
"I didn't mention Golden Voice." Steelwing said.
"Uhh why did you have to say her name?" Tricks said
"Sorry I thought you were over her." Steelwing said
"Yeah you would besides she wasn't that bad until she got that record deal." Tricks said
"And then she became a bitch and was practically sleeping with her lead guitarist." Steelwing added.
"Don't tell any of the girls though they might get ideas." Tricks said as he opened the door to let Sweetie belle and Rarity in.
"Thanks for this Tricks." Rarity said.
"No problem." Tricks said
"No really I need to make our gala dresses tonight." Rarity said.
"It's fine really." Tricks said.
"So what is there to do here anyways?" Sweetie belle said.
"That depends on what you want to do." Tricks said.
"I'm leaving before I get dragged into this." Steelwing said
"Let me show you around." Tricks said as he and Sweetie started walking through the house.
"Who's this?" Sweetie belle said as she picked up a picture of Tricks Steelwing and Miss Cheerilee in high school.
"That's me Steelwing and Miss Cheerilee in high school." Tricks said.
"Wait you know Miss Cheerilee she's my teacher." Sweetie belle said.
"Yeah she's been one of my best friends since I was your age." Tricks said.
"Really and who's this." Sweetie belle asked.
"That's my kung fu master but he died a few months ago and passed this down to me." Tricks said as he got down a katana in a black sheath with a white dragon circling it.
"Is it real?" Sweetie belle asked.
"Yes it is it’s about as old as Princess Celestia." Tricks said.
"How I didn't think there was anything that old." Sweetie belle said.
"Well it was passed down from master to student." Tricks said.
"What's this?" Sweetie belle asked.
"That's my rifle." Tricks said.
"I thought only soldiers could have those." Sweetie belle said.
"That's because they're really expensive." Tricks said.
"What's this?" Sweetie belle asked while picking up a box.
"You sure do ask a lot of questions that's my tackle box." Tricks said.
"At Rarity's there isn't anything like what you have and some of this stuff I've only seen in books." Sweetie belle said.
"What do you want for dinner?" Tricks asked.
"Pizza." Sweetie belle said.
"Alright then." Tricks said a few minutes later it was ready.
"This is the best pizza ever where did you learn to make it." Sweetie belle asked.
"It was something my ex-girlfriend and I used to do." Tricks said.
"What else can you make?" Sweetie belle asked.
"Ice cream, stir fry, fish, and breakfast stuff." Tricks said.
"Wait ice cream." Sweetie belle asked.
"It's an old family recipe I'm the only one who can make it and its time for bed." Tricks said.

.