• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 227 Views, 0 Comments

Equestrian beginnings - Rangeralex92



Princess Celestia tells how Equestria was created and early history of Equestria to see how it became the place we know today.

  • ...
 0
 227

Prologue: Equestrian Origins

Equestria. One simple word. Equestria is the land that we all love. Now you may wonder, "Where did Equestria come from?" Well, you will soon enough find out, my friend.

Luna, my younger sister, and I were still young fillies at the time we came up with the idea. We used to imagine of a land that we were the rulers of. We have fond memories of those times. In this land nothing bad ever happened, and the impossible was made possible. We could pass away the hours by ruling over our imaginary land and having different adventures. It felt so real to us at times. It felt so close, yet so far. Even though we knew that this world was not real, it still felt real to us.

We went on having our "adventures" in our "kingdom", imagining new adventures and quests every day. But just having our imaginary adventures wasn't enough. We wanted to have real adventures in a real world. So we decided to make just that happen. We would bring our imaginary land to life. We decided to learn the magic so we could do such a thing. Luna, being the younger, did not necessarily understand what it would take to do this. In fact, I wasn't even sure what we were getting into. All I knew is that it would not be easy to create it. It would take everything we had in us to create this land, but in the end, I knew that it would all be worth it. After much thought we began to devise a plan to learn the magic and create this land. We would learn the spells from a master in magic and create the land to our likings.

And so it began.