• Published 15th Aug 2013
  • 1,359 Views, 9 Comments

Derpy's little filly - marineproductions100



Derpy's little filly Dinky Hooves has been kidnapped by a strange pegasus. Derpy goes to her friends for help. To find the kidnapper.

  • ...
5
 9
 1,359

Chapter 3: The Search


Chapter 3: The Search

We were in the sky looking at every pony there were only seven yellow male ponies. I was hoping that he would show himself instead of hiding with Dinky. Only 3 out of 7 was a pegasus and 2 out of 7 were unicorns. I hope we'll be able to find the pony that took Dinky. I hope she's not hurt. I don't know what I'll do if anything serious happened to her. After we saw just about every yellow pony we went back to Twilight's library to tell her of every yellow pony we saw.

"You're sure that these are all the ponies you saw?" Twilight asked Rainbow.

"Yes, I'm sure." Rainbow replied.

"Okay if that's every pony you see then let's call back the others." Twilight said. We walked out of the library. Me, Rainbow, and Fluttershy. I looked over towards the entrance and I saw Rarity, I couldn't understand why she was standing there so I walked up to her and asked her.

"Rarity why are you standing by the entrance?" I asked.

"No pony told me my job so I thought maybe you ponies will come back and tell me what it was." She replied. I had to giggle even though I felt bad for her.

"Come on, we're gonna go get the other ponies." I said once I was done giggling.

After we all of us were gathered we went back to Twilight's library to see if she has made any progress with the magic spell.

"Come on, we gotta go back to the entrance." Twilight said. So we did, we all headed back to the entrance. We were at the entrance and she did the same trick again and the yellow cloud appeared the exact same spot as it was before.

"What's that?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's supposed to be the trace of Dinky's kidnapper." Twilight replied. The yellow cloud went inside Ponyville and headed towards the food market. Hopefully it wouldn't fade away and we can finally take back what's so precious to me. Unfortunately the cloud faded away like a light once more. At least we know that we are close. I hope we are.

"Alright we know that the kidnapper is in the food market. Maybe even a food market owner. Okay every pony we're gonna check out each market to see if he's here or not." Twilight said.

"Pinkypie what are you doing?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm searching, duh. You ponies need to start searching and stop worrying about me." Pinkypie replied.

"She does have a point." Rarity said.

"Then let's go." Twilight said. We all left to each market but I stayed a little bit longer then the others to ask Twilight something.

"Twilight, could you maybe work on that cloud thingy instead of searching with us?" I asked.

"That's where me and Spike are heading. It's okay Derpy, I know your worried. We'll find her." She replied. I walked off into the market and looked at every single food stand. Hopefully he'll feed you my little filly. Please don't be hurt. We walked around the market and found only the 3 yellow Pegasuses from earlier. They were all questioned very carefully but It still wasn't enough to find her.

After many hours of questioning and searching we still couldn't find her. We all went back to Twilight's library to see if she has made any progress. We all got to Twilight's library but it looked like someone broke in the library. We all rushed inside but we couldn't find Twilight anywhere.

"What are we going to do. She was supposed to be our last chance at finding my little filly." I cried. Fluttershy came up to comfort me. After a couple of seconds we heard a banging noise in one of the closets. Applejack opened up the closet door and Spike was tied up in the closet. Fluttershy untied him and took the ducktape off of his mouth.

"He took Twilight. I didn't see his face but I know what his cutie mark is". Spike said. At least we were one step closer to finding the kidnapper.

"Well what did it look like?" Rainbow asked.

To be continued...