• Published 23rd Feb 2012
  • 1,105 Views, 0 Comments

7 Stories of Discord - NavyBr0wnie



Seven tales of the king of chaos, seven takes of his heart, mind, and soul.

  • ...
 0
 1,105

This monster I am

Her beauty was so... So unimaginable that even the cruelest of beings would feel a beat in their stone cold hearts. I could see the world in her eyes. With every morn I look to her as she flys high in the sky with a tear in my eye. My very existence was to enjoy her every second of my life. My heart aches for her every second of everyday. And as such I'd give her flowers on her door step unnamed and untraceable. I sit from afar watching her wishing to notice me someway somehow. In the garden I try to find a way to confess to her.

Sadly I cannot and it burns every fiber in my very body. I look on her like a true beauty and rightful of her place as Princess. Her name... Celestia was so great that just it's mere utterance shakes my bones. I yearn for her noterance, Her acceptance, Her indulgent of me. Each day I rise hoping for her to have finally come to me but each day I sit sad and alone.

Then a day came I decided to confess unwary of what may come. The moment was pulse pounding I landed in the garden with a bouquet of flowers Violets,Roses, and daisy's. I came close and spoke to her. She turned and looked upon me. The look upon her face was pure horror she screamed as she ran away. Calling the guards to take of this monster. My heart broke as those words broke her lips. My dreams had shattered into fine daggers piercing my fragile heart. I utter the words... She saw me as a monster.

I felt a deep heat come from with in me. I felt something I hadn't before. I felt pure rage and anger. I Roared loud and hard as tears dropped from my very eyes.

All you see is a monster. I hollered to the top of my lungs. The sentence bounced through my brain several times. All she saw was a monster so I became one.

I became Discord.